The Person (Revealed)

Unexpectedly Together

IU's POV

Once again I found myself at the airport, waiting with my family for ???-oppa to come out. I had Luna on my phone, and she was "waiting for oppa with you" was what she told me before she hung up. I knew she was just as dying as I was to see him, but since she had a schedule, she couldn't come.

I held my brother's hand (even though we were both too old for that already), holding our breaths and craning our necks to catch the first glimpse of him. In the back of my mind I worried about the serious subject Yoseob-oppa talked about, but I pushed it back in order to feel complete happiness for ???-oppa.

"Where is he?" My father muttered nervously. "If he doesn't come this time again, when I finally see him..."

"Calm down, calm down, yeobo. I'm sure he'll come," my mom reassured my dad, but it seemed like she was reassuring herself as well as everyone else.

"Yeah," my brother echoed half-heartedly. "He would've called us if he couldn't come... right?" I looked at him for a second, nodding, then went back to watching the scene in front of me.

It was my mom who found him first. She gave a small gasp, and when we all looked at her, she gave us a big grin and pointed. Sure enough, we could all recognize the messy hair of ???-oppa.

"OPPA!!!" I shouted, then went to him and hugged him. "Finally! Dad was about to kill you if you didn't come!"

He laughed and ruffled my hair. "Oh yeah?" I swatted his hand--didn't he know girls hate it if they ruin their hair? "Well, I'm glad I'm here then!" I released him, then bowed to the rest of the members.

"Hello, sunbaenim-oppas. Welcome back to Korea!" I gave them a big smile too, then shook hands with them. No matter how much I saw them, I never could get too close to them--even if I'd worked with them a lot.

(A/N: My goodness... I can't seem to find the perfect moment to insert who he is... :( forgive my weird input. I'm just going to put it in right now.)

"So, Onew," my dad finally said after a long moment of silence. (A/N: DID IT! Weirdly, though ;/) "How'd you like Japan?"

"Oh, Mr. Lee, I had a fine time. It's really nice to see you again! You too, Mrs. Lee. And you, little guy."

"I'm not so little anymore, hyung," he complained.

"But you still love amusement parks! What's with that, choding?" he teased. We all laughed, and then chatted all the way to the SHINee dorm. We said our goodbyes, and we started our journey home.

"It's nice to see Onew-oppa again, isn't it, huh, mom?" I said with a happy sigh.

"Yes. It's been so long!" At that, we all nodded.

Then that worry about Yoseob-oppa came back again, but again I pushed it back to enjoy the moment. "We really should go to the amusement park with him one day. With Jiyeon-ie and Luna, too," I commented. "It'll be fun, and Luna and Onew can be reunited again." We all laughed. Except for those two, it was obvious they liked each other. Poor them--they didn't know everyone knew they're crushing on each other, and they just don't know the other's feelings themselves.

"When should we tell them?" my brother wondered.

"Never!" My mom and I said with a horrified voice at the same time, which made us laugh again. Usually, we didn't laugh so much, but since we were all happy from the reunion of Onew-oppa and our family, we were all feeling pretty happy.

"Why not?" Dad and brother alike stared at us with confused eyes. I sighed. These people didn't know the ABC's to love at all. And shame on dad--he was already married, too! And he STILL didn't know!

"Okay, to be simple, love needs to be left alone. We have to let Luna and Onew figure it out themselves and be left to their own devices trying to make things work. If we go anywhere in between them, they may blame us if something happens or worry that the information of the crush made the other fall for him/herself. Understood?" my mom lectured. The males of our family nodded.

"Boys. Clueless." My mom nodded with me while I sighed. My dad and my brother just looked sheepishly at me.

 

A/N: Such a short chapter. But then again, I haven't updated in practically 3 months or so :P I'm such a bad person :( I thought I owed you guys this chapter, however short it is. And... Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry for the nth time!!!!!!! :( One thousand sorries to you guys.... I'll try update faster, but since school started, I've been like a busy bee. No time!

But... it's partially my fault too. I've recently found CNBLUE! I love them now, so I spent almost all my spare time listening to them or watching them. ;) Sorry guys. Anyways, you now know who that mysterious person is. I am sooo bad at this.