End.

Super Hero

Minkyung is always around Siyeon. Either it's when Siyeon is walking down the hallway or when Siyeon is practicing in their practice room. Minkyung is always reachable. At least to Siyeon.

"Roro, is that a freaking cat on the branch?!"

Siyeon exclaims and points eagerly at the tree near them.

"Please don't tell me you want to be a superhero and save that cat," Minkyung stares down at Siyeon who is making a full-mode puppy eyes, "I swear to god, no."


"You heartless creature! Do you remember when I help you wi-"


"You know what, let's do this" Minkyung can't have this evil child bring up her embarrassing past just for a cat.

A small little cat.


"Be careful."


Minkyung have been repeating that words since Siyeon decided that it would be cooler to climb up the tree and guide the cat with loving eyes. Although Minkyung's beating heart are close to pop out, she thought it would be better to just let this spoiled brat to experience dead once.


"Don't worry, I got this. This is a piece of cake," Siyeon reached out her arm and eventually gets the cat's attention. The cat looks at Siyeon with some sort of annoyed expressions and get on its paws.

"Roro! The cat is going to jump! What are we going to do?" Siyeon panics.

She then attempts to just swiftly hovers over the tree branch.

The cat somehow jump and lands on its paw safely and walk away (after somewhat glares at Minkyung).

Turns out, the cat wasn't even in danger at the first place.

"Roro."

"Did you see that cat? It glares at me!"

"Roro."

"I swear, cats are evils."

"RORO! I'M STUCK ON THIS TREE BRANCH COULD YOU MIND!" Siyeon's jacket got stuck on the branches and small little Siyeon can't help but called out for Minkyung.

"Wha- pft" Minkyung laughed, delightly as if Siyeon is a gagman that's acting a comedy.

Kim Minkyung deadass laughed at her face.

"Unnie! Don't laugh! This is serious! I'm dying!" Siyeon keeps wiggling in hopes to free herself.

Minkyung is still laughing, to the point her stomach hurts. "I- it's so funny! Guess who wants to be a hero? Siyeon!"

"Roro, I just want to help," Siyeon whines. Eventually getting sadder as Minkyung, her favourite Roro, wouldn't stop teasing her about it.

Minkyung sighs (starting to get a little guilty for laughing), "Alright, I'm sorry, princess. How about you jump down an-"

"Roro, I know you're somehow dumb but I've never expect that you would be this dumb," Siyeon still manages throws shades at Minkyung at times like this.

Minkyung stops talking for a while, "Well then, good night", Minkyung attempts to turn her heels and just walks away from this devil's child.

"I'M JUST KIDDING! I LOVE YOU UNNIE! GUESS WHO'S MY SUPER HERO? KIM MINKYUNG MY LOVE!"

That kid did not just shouted her name in the public at eight in the night, "Park Siyeon, shut up, I'll get you down but shut the hell up", Minkyung's eye balls are close to pops out. If anyone caught them out here and Siyeon hanging on the tree, she'll have a piece from their manager unnie.

Siyeon nodded and make a zipping motion on her lips. "SO HOW ARE YOU GONNA GET ME DOWN?"

Minkyung sighed, "Look, Siyeon. I'll deal with your mouth later. For now, you could try jumping down."

Siyeon looks at Minkyung in disbelief, "Roro, no. I could end up dying, I mean look how high thi-"

"It's not even that high, just jump! Look, I'll catch you. Trust me and jump." Minkyung looks at Siyeon with the most sincere eyes and open up her arms as she promised.

"But unnie, I don't even trust y-" Siyeon endless question will be the death of herself and Minkyung feels like letting her die for once.

"Look, it's either you trust me and jump," Minkyung widen her arms and looked up, "or die."

The threat seems to work, surprisingly, as Siyeon meet Minkyung's eye, "Of course I trust you, my beloved Minkyung unnie. I would trust you even with my eyes closed."

Minkyung scoffed at Siyeon's poor attempt of acting.

"Jump, when I count to three."

"Wouldn't the branch tears my favorite jacket?" Siyeon murmurs but loud enough for Minkyung to hear this. 

"God, I'm so weak when it comes to her," Minkyung whispers, "If you can jump down safely, I'll buy you a new one." She's gonna regret spending her allowance again later, but for now, the smile that plays on Siyeon's face is more than enough for the payment.

"Buy two!"

"What?"

"Buy two of them! Let's have couple jacket!" Siyeon smiles even brighter, if it's possible, as she looks at Minkyung.

Times like this is the time that Minkyung willing to do anything just for Siyeon to smile like this forever. So pure. The smile that is so bright, even at night time, its visible and clear for Minkyung.

"I promise." Minkyung definitely going to say more than just a promise of buying her jacket. But, it's not now.

"One."

Minkyung opens her arms to catch Siyeon.

"Wait, is it before or after three?" Minkyung wished she is normal.

"At the count of three. Dumb."

Siyeon rolls her eye, clearly can't accept how she got called dumb for asking some simple question.

"Two."

Siyeon takes a deep breath as she prepares for the jump. 'It's all or nothing', she thought.

"Three."

Siyeon jumped. Her jacket teared, as expected. Minkyung caught her, both crashed and Minkyung happens to be a human pillow for Siyeon to land.

"Are you alright? Did you get hurt?" Ignoring the pain behind her, Minkyung sits up and examine Siyeon, looking for a scratch or bruise.

"I'm alive!" Siyeon excitedly stands up, "I told you I won't die!"

Minkyung feels like she's able to breath normally now. Who knew she would be this protective of this princess. She looks at the direction of Siyeon, jumping around and scaring some cats at the side while saying something like 'you guys are evil, i'll make a revenge to your family'. Definitely worthy for Minkyung to protect. All these actions may seem little to Siyeon, but it's all Minkyung have.

"Great. You're welcome. Now let's get home."

"Roro, don't you have something better to do?" Minkyung stops at her track as Siyeon speaks up.

"That's Roro unnie for you, spoiled brat," Minkyung glared at the younger girl, "and you should be grateful that I sacrifice my sleeping fun time just to make sure you didn't accidentally kills yourself, after your last attempt to die."

"I'm Park Siyeon. I would never accidentally kill myself." Little did she knows, Minkyung is the protection that keeps her safe and sound. 

She starts walking to the convenient store. Until a hand intertwined with hers tightly, "For safety, spoiled brat."

The hand that Siyeon has grown fond of and will never be afraid of anything as long as this hand hold hers.

"You're my super superhero!"


It's not the first time Eunwoo practices songs so loudly but what Minkyung don't understand is why in the world is Eunwoo keeps repeating that 'You're my super hero' line around her.

Now when she thinks about it, did Jung Eunwoo freaking follows her all these times?

"Yah, stop singing that line, that's not even your line!" Minkyung irritatedly cover her ears.

Eunwoo somehow stopped.

Minkyung puts down her hands as the usually annoying Eunwoo actually listened to her once.

"Wow. Thanks for actually understands human language."

Minkyung continues her sleep until a soft nudge interrupts her.

"Okay, satan. What do you want from me?"

"God, stop being so mean to me. Anyway, don't you think you're a super hero?"

"What is wrong with you, Jung Eunwoo?" Minkyung sits up and looks at Eunwoo with a blank face as she's done with Eunwoo's .

"You're our princess's hero! Aww, that's so sweet of you, I've heard from Siyeon," Eunwoo starts fangirling with her overdramatic facial expressions.

"I'm no one's hero so you can leave me alone now. Thank you." Minkyung takes a deep breath as she needs her sleeping fun time now before she throws someone out of this dorm.

Anyone but Siyeon for sure.

wow i finally finished this, that took me a week and one hour for the plot and idea. YEAH! FINISHED! well now i have a series of plot so please give me supports! istg this is the hardest one shot I've ever wrote gahdd pls love minkyeon! kimchi out!

#MinkYeonForLife