Final.

Dandellion.

Author's note : I suggest you guys to listen to Kim Kyung Hee - And I'm Here ( Goblin OST ). 

 

"Once upon a time, there lived a girl whose stepdad is the leader of a mafia gang. He beats her everyday, letting out his frustration of him and her mother on her. He loves her mother that he forced her to marry him. However, she was married and had a child which was named Yoonhee. He ends up killing her husband and that makes her mad. She commited suicide, and with a heavy heart, leave her precious daughter alone. 
      Since that day, he abused Yoonhee almost everyday as she reminds him of his painful past. Yoonhee is never a loud girl. She hides every scar so well that everyone would think she's the apple of her father's eyes. 
        She had always think of commiting suicide until one day, her father decided to marry her off to his friend's son, Kim Jongin. As days becomes months, they became really close. Jongin had pity on her for her miserable life and had promised to love and protect her all his life. They fell in love and Jongin had a plan to get her revenge on her stepdad.
         He made a report on the authorities about her stepdad's abusive behaviour but unfotunately, he found out."
Flashback..
"Why do you always likes dandellions ?" He asked her as he always saw her playing with dandellions. She smiles.
          One sunny day, on their anniversary, both were kidnapped from their house and brought to an abandoned workshop. "I love you, Yoonhee." "I love you too, Jongin." They exchange their vows of love before Jongin was shot, dead. 
          "Well, my daughter. I never thought you would betray me in this way. You're just the same as you mother !" He yelled at her, who was crying at her love's death. Out of rage, he shot her, right on the heart. "You should not die." She said to him, weakly, with tears rolling down. "You should suffer, like how you made people suffer." She fell to the ground, blood pooling around her. She stare at her love for the last time, before closing her eyes forever. "Thank you for being with me, even for a little while. Thank you for filling the empty rooms in my heart for a while. It means a lot to me." 

End of flashback.


          "So, Mr. Kim. What inspire you to write this top-selling book ?" The reporter asked. He smiles, "My love." 'The one I always missed.' He thought.
           Kim Jongin has now become an author. His books has always consisted of their love stories that they shared even for a little amount of time. He survived the shot as it didn't get onto any of his organ. He looks at the sky, sunny. "She must be happy today." He said. 
            After the book-signing event, he drove his car somewhere, to meet his love. On his way, he bought a wrap of baby's breath. He stops his engine when he arrived at the wide field full of dandellions. 
            "박윤희" He settles down beside the stone as soon as he sees it. He put the flower in front of the stone. He smiles. "Hi, love. How's your day ? Sorry for not coming on the previous week. I've been busy with the book-signing events these days." He said. "Happy 4th anniversary, jagiya ~" He sings and laughs afterward. 
               He plucked a dandellion and stare at it for a while, smiling. Then, he blows it, with the wind guiding the seeds to scatter away. As well as his tears that were rolling down continuously.


Flashback..


               "We're like dandellions, looked strong for afar, but can scatter into pieces anytime." She said on the night before their anniversary. 

 

 

 

Author's note : Ok guys, this is the one-shot I wrote last night in my phone's memo so forgive me if there are any grammar errors, speeling errors and so on. Please comment, subscribe or even vote to let me know how this story is. Ly, so long ~ 💞💕