I'll take you to the moon.

M O O N

Moon

“I’ll take you to the moon.”

How did I ended up in the same bed with the guy I have been fantasizing for almost 2 years…
It was a very BIZARRE situation to begin with but deep inside me was happy I got a chance to know that side of him that probably no one else knew about but me. He was lying down next to me, his breathing was calm and his skin was glowing thanks to the sunlight coming through the window. But let tell you about Kim Jongin or as his friends call him “Kai”.

“Would you stop being a creep and talk to him?” – His friend’s voice startled him for a moment before going back to watch him.

“That’s so easy for you to say, but remember that I am not that social so watching him from afar is the only option for me.” – The petite man defended himself with the same excuse but his best friend was right, watching someone from afar could look very suspicious as well plain weird.

“Whatever Kyungsoo but I still think you should talk to him, I can tell how much you like him and if you don’t talk to him someone else will steal him away from you.” – Said Chanyeol as he took a bite from his sandwich. “I will be leaving soon; Baekhyun needs help with some stuff but if something happens let me know. Be a man for once and talk to Kai.”

“Yeah, yeah go and help your boyfriend. I will see you at home when I am off work.”

Chanyeol was right; watching Kim Jongin from afar was not the best idea, drawing him while he sits across my desk was not a good idea and fantasizing about him wasn’t a good idea either but as much as I tried to even walk up to him my nervousness will show up making me unable to even speak. I have been doing this for two years, the instant he walked into my classroom I fell in love with him, I never thought I will fall in love with someone in fact I never thought I was capable to be in love but Kim Jongin proved me wrong. Kim Jongin started to gain popularity among women and men as well thanks to his group of friends, Yixing, Sehun and Joonmyeon. They were inseparable and everyone wanted to at least get a greeting from any of them but even that was impossible since they kept conversations within their group, except Jongin he will at least nod to whoever called his name or smile if a girl will compliment him. He was a very humble, handsome, mysterious guy and as the days passed my feelings for him increased to the point that I will watch him from afar without being noticed; this was getting out of control. When I talked to him for the first time was probably the best moment in my monotone life and I am not kidding when I say this because it felt like I went to heaven for an instant, the teacher paired the class to work with some poetry pieces and when I found out we shared the same birthday month I had to contained myself from screaming. My prayers were answered and I thank God so many times for making my wish come true, I was the happiest man in the whole entire world but after that small interaction we never spoke or greet each other and I went back to the same routine before talking to him.

To: Channie 😒

Dude I just can’t talk to him! I wish I could go up to him and talk to him but his friends intimidate me, they are too tall if you ask me.

From: Kyungie 😘

Haha! Their height scares you?! But seriously dude just talk to him when he is alone, I mean if he ever gets away from his friends. It won’t hurt to ask them to borrow him for a couple of minutes, did someone happen today?

To: Channie 😒

No, I just did the same thing. Watch him while pretending I was reading my book, I am sure his friends have noticed me and I am surprised they haven’t done anything about it. I swear if he finds out I am watching him from afar I will be so embarrassed and I won’t be able to even look at him anymore. 😢

From: Kyungie 😘

I want to help you but I don’t want to mess things for you, I know how much you like him. Whenever he is close your aura changes like you turn into someone else and it is pretty cute to watch you blush whenever he makes an eye contact with you, you look like the girls from class whenever professor Minseok smiles. 😏

To: Channie 😒

Oh my god! You are so dumb, I don’t even know why I am friends you. All you do is bully me. Anyway, did you have a good time with your boyfriend Baekhyun??? 😗

From: Kyungie 😘

Yes I did! He is so cute and the way he laughs just makes my heart all stupid, I love when he laughs because his laughs is pretty loud but is the cutest thing my ears have heard, almost like music to my ears. 💖

To: Channie 😒

Ugh this is so grossly cute, stop talking to me you sound so freaking cheesy. It is so contagious; I am squinting because of your damn cheesiness. 😒

From: Kyungie 😘

Yah! You are the same whenever you talk about Kai, have you seen yourself?! “Kai is so handsome, I want him to kiss my lips!” or “Did you see the way he looked at me?! Is my face red?! Do I look good?!” Don’t make me keep going because I can say worst stuff and you know I won’t stop! 😀

To: Channie 😒

You are a ing bully, I am going to sleep. You ruined everything; you are so cheesy and stupid. Also don’t forget to set up your alarm to wake up; I don’t want to call you again to wake your up.

From: Kyungie 😘

I love you too my precious peach baby! I will see you tomorrow at school and have sweet, sweet dreams about Jongin you naughty boy. 😏

Goddamn it Chanyeol.