Suga

Bts Oneshots

You were having a bad day. It all started at work. You are intern in TQ group. At first you were really honored to work or even be an intern in this company but it didn't take long for to hate it your boss is a pain in the head you didn't have time to eat drink or even breathe.

After you finished your work and it is time to go you got a call from Suga .

"youbesayo",you said.

"yeobo (honey)", Suga said.

"nae yeobo",you said.

"yeobo you sound tired are you okay want me to pick you up", he said.

"No yeobo it is okay I am hanging up bye",you said.

You didn't even let him finish what he was saying you wanted to cry because of all the stress but you just couldn't cry in front of him you didn't want him to think you are weak. You continued walking home when you saw that your house lights outside are open you smiled immediately knowing that your boyfriend is there.

You opened the door just to see you boyfriend looking pefect as he is. He noticed that you came in and immediately hugged you so tight that you felt that you bones are being crushed.

"yeobo let go I can't breathe"

" No not until you tell me what is wrong"

What the how did he know you thought. 

"Tell me what is wrong",Suga asked you again.

You immediately cried . Suga looked at you and immediately hugged you tighter. All of the night you spent your time with Suga cuddling and also talking about your problems.

I know this is so boring but I still have an excuse I just wanted to update something I promise that I will update oneshots that are much more amazing so please stay tuned for that.