Final - 01

Bubble Tea

"But Baekkie! We always get Bubble Tea and Rose Lemonade when you visit. It's tradition!" Sehun pouted cutely. 

"Sehun! I'm tired!" Baekhyun rolls over and looks at the clock. "Why are you waking me up at 9 o'clock in the morning?" He whines, tired from the long trip from his place in Busan to Sehun's apartment in Seoul.

"But-but-but....Bubble Tea." Sehun whimpers. 

Baekhyun has never wanted to strangle a person more than he wants to now.

"Get away, you brat." He mumbles and closes his eyes again. 

Sehun pouts again and his lips curl up when he gets an idea.

"Oh, BaekkieBoo!"

He groans and attempts to toss a pillow at the younger boy until he sees Sehun laying seductively on the bed. 

"...."

"Yes?" Sehun smirks. 

"....You're in trouble when we get back." He replies, kissing the brat lightly on the cheeks, sending the other into a fit of giggles.

 

 

 

"Hey Sehun, Baek." The cashier Jongdae greets them. "The regular?" He asks. Inputting the order. 

"Yup." Sehun pops, seemingly proud of himself. 

"Ah and how long is he staying in this time?" Jongdae hands Sehun the change.

"Unsure for now." Baekhyun mumbles tiredly, walking away to their usual seat. Sehun trails off after the shorter boy happily. Jongdae watches them with a smile.

 

 

 

"Baekkie! They didn't put enough chocolate into my bubble tea." Sehun whines.

"Well you go! It's yours!" Baekhyun mockingly whines back.

"Please." Sehun pleads.

""Sehun." Baekhyun warns, running a hand through his hair. 

"....Fine..." Sehun sulks away.

 

 

 

" Oh Sehunnie." Baekhyun calls from the bedroom. 

A moment later, the boy in question pokes his head into the doorway and his eyes widen at the sight of an eerily calm Baekhyun standing beside his bed. 

".....I'm in trouble, aren't I?" He asks innocently. 

"I told you, you're being punished when we get back. Come here." Baekhyun pats the bed and Sehun obeys.

Baekhyun nuzzles Sehun's neck before giving a kiss on his neck, earning a soft "Baek" in response. Knowing he has the younger boy caught off guard, he starts to tickle Sehun's sides. 

"Baek! No!" Sehun gasps in between a fit of giggles. "Baekkie! Stop! Stop! Stop! I give! I give!" He squeals.

"Nope." Baekhyun smiles. "This is your punishment for being a brat and not letting me sleep." After a moment of hearing Sehun's protests, he stops.

"Baekkie!" Sehun breathlessly whines.

Baekhyun only responds with a peck onto Sehun's nose, causing the boy to blush madly. 

"But you're my brat, Oh Sehunnie."

This earns a slight smack on the arm from the blushing boy. 

"You know you love me." Baekhyun pokes his cheek.

"I do." Sehun responds.

"Always?"

"Until I die."

"And how much do you love me?" Baekhyun questions.

"More than I love Bubble Tea." Sehun grins.

 

 

 

 

 

END.