I'll miss you Hyung!

I'll Miss You Hyung • Sugamon

A cold summer air greeted the young man as he walked out from his house accepting the request to go and take a walk in the sunset to mute the thickness and stress from his thoughts, what are near to take over his mind to bring health issues with him.

The leather jacket he wore was inviting the cold to take him, cause the material was too weak to keep him warm enough, however he knew that this jacket is frost resistant, he still pressed his hands into the pockets.

But who would care about the cold, Yoongi only cared about his thoughts, a person, who has now become his enemy, because of this creature's cold attitude towards him, all the threats he've archieved from him, he could never forgive to this person, who suddenly decided to stab him in the front.

He couldn't get him out from his head for some reason, he still cared about this person and he felt a slight worry about him, yet without knowing himself but his heart hurted because of him. It felt so strange and empty – that's called confusion, what Yoongi felt from the inside.

His hands managed to search for the earbuds, he connects them with his device and applies one of the widget's into his right ear, the cold that his hands caught, were tickling his snow white skin, he takes his look down on the device to press on the play button to fill his right ear with a relaxing melody.

He melted into the melody and clips, what his mind was about to pick up from the spot of his memory, all the times he had with his friend were now directing into the past, it's gone and will be remembered.

Kim Namjoon was the most loyal friend he ever had in his entire life. He had an awesome lifestyle and a good taste in fashion, he never let his hair out of trend, his hair was dyed in purple and Yoongi admitted that he looked super cute in it, otherwise so extremly awesome. Namjoon's deep pimples were brighting up his days whenever he felt down or upset.

But then all of sudden Namjoon decided to move on in a different direction to take a big return of his life, noone knew if that was necessary, but it was Namjoon's own life and he had the control over it, nobody can jump up infront of him and make him to come back into his lightest side of view, which never happened, they all got an punch right infront of their face by Namjoon, he never was like that and nobody will know how did he become a cold hearted son of a .

Yoongi pursed his lips trying to fight with tears, he tried to find more strength by putting more volume up on his phone that the loud music can take all the negative and hurtful thoughts away from his head. Water kept on rushing up into his eyes that it got blurry infront of his eyes.

He stopped right in the middle of the street and took the time off, wishing for a time machine to stop the time from ticking. He clenched his eyes shut to let the tears escape down on his cheek. The first tears that teaches you how to overcome the pain. The wind blowed and tousled his hair, he didn't care about it, he didn't care about anything else than that burning situation, he wanted to get rid of this feeling, he was tired of it already.

He opened his eyes slightly and forgot how to breath, he met him infront of him, the person he kept on worrying and crying about, is now standing infront of him, yet with that cold and scary glare. Yoongi felt frightened, but his expression didn't give any sign of it excluding his body, it was shaking because he was anxious already even though his breathing started to turn on the lack of work.

The thickness started to steal the air from the athmosphere, noone didn't know what to do next, who should make a move or who should leave first. But instead of that they just stood there frozen like sculptures and stared into the truth while getting lost into the eyecontact. It wasn't a former like it was in the past, it all felt so cold and uninvited.

Yoongi's expression changed immediately and his body relaxed, the feeling of anxious was gone and he felt more brave and free, he clenched his fists and started the move first.

He approached to his „old friend" the other one didn't reach to react until Yoongi gripped a collar of his jacket tightly and pulled him close to him, Namjoon met Yoongi's furious eyes and gave him a chubby smile unfolding his dimples, Yoongi glared at the kid, who was pretending to be innocent that actually pissed him off more.

Although he didn't like to mess around he loosened the grip on the collar of Namjoon's jacket and gift him another death glare, he didn't want to waste his time by wasting his time on his friend, who had accepted the cold hearted state and turned a new page.

Now It was Yoongi's turn to switch a new blank page in his friends list and erase Namjoon's name from it without leaving a mark on it, not even an inch dash. He started at the creature infront of him, who was now a stranger to him, the loyal and kindhearted Namjoon was dead. Before Yoongi started to fill the blank page with new beginning, he looked straight into Namjoon's eyes leaving his last words before he completely admits him an unknown stranger.

„I hope you won't regret all this you've done to me in the future, I'll miss you hyung!" he opened his mouth to Namjoon for the last time to end things right here and be ready to move on with his life.

He shoved against Namjoon's shoulder and left to leave all this behind, Namjoon rubbed his shoulder feeling the pain taking over the destination and stared at Yoongi's back as he left him forever, remembering his last words, the last time he ever spoke to him.

Yoongi felt relief after all this what just happened, he didn't feel touched, mad neither emotional, he felt easier than ever before, he just got rid of the what just made him feel the worst and now he is free, he can breathe. He can now follow to the happiness and keep communicating with positive and happy people, who are more better than the coldhearted and ignorant one called Namjoon.

A/N: Don't ask me why cause this idea was haunting me at night and I know I am such a deep person! Don't forget to leave feedback it will mean alot to me and give me alot of motivation to keep on writing.