You're my mojito

Talk to me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was almost the end of the award show with the MCs, Leetuck and Yoona, wrapping up as they thanked the idols for performing. The table she and her members sat around was shared with the Blackpink members, whom they grew closer with as they sang along to almost all songs together. The table on their right was filled with Twice members and left with Gfriend. Other girl groups were seated behind them. The award show separated male and female idol groups so it made it easier for the female idols to enjoy themselves without accidently staring at any of the male idols which may result in dating rumors.

She clapped as the MCs bowed finishing up their speeches. She was about to stand up from her seat and follow everyone to the stage when Irene spoke up from her seat.

"Girls, I know I said this many times but I'm just reminding you once again. Because you started dating-"

Yeri blushed and shook her head. Out of all the members in the group, Irene was the most careful about dating rumors. It made sense to Yeri, especially because Irene was the one with the most unfounded dating rumors.

"Unnie!"

Joy giggled at Yeri's expense and Wendy laughed out loud. This caught Jisoo’s attention who was sitting beside Seulgi, and gave them a questioning glance. They simply smiled back which received a smile in return from Jisoo before turning back to talk to her members.

"I know, I know. It's just whatever it is you have with him, don't look at him on stage. This goes for you too, Seulgi. Just act as if they don't exist."

Seulgi blushed, fully aware that she does in fact look for Jimin forgetting about fancams.

"Ahhh-young love." Wendy let out a sigh while dramatically clutching her heart. This received slight punches from Yeri and Seulgi on her arm.

"Can Exo please come up on stage?" Yoona's voice was followed by loud cheers from fans as Exo started making their up to the stage. Oh right, she thought to herself; she completely forgot. The Daesang winner always performance an encore stage at the end of the show.

All the other idols surrounded the stage as they watched Exo sing 'monster'. It was safe where she was standing. Because the stage was near where the girl groups sat, they just moved to stand near stage as they sang to Monster. This means, she can't see him. Which is good right?

But of course, curiosity got the best of her and Yeri looked around to see where the Bts members were standing. They weren't far off from where she was, which made her heart jump in her chest. It jumped even more when she caught his gaze causing her to quickly avert her eyes. Her face heated up when wondering if he's still staring at her.

"You know, Jungkook is pretty hot." a voice whispered into her ear. She looked up to see that it was Joy and gave her the best glare she could manage.

"Joy, if someone hears you, we're done for. Or I might just accidently slip that you've been checking Sungjae oppa since we got here." She threatened. Joy rolled her eyes in response.

"Could you? Then he might actually catch the hints that I've been throwing since the We Got Married ended." This caused Yeri to throw her hands in frustration which made Joy's smile even wider. She didn't know why she bothered to tell her members about her feelings because ever since she spilled about her feelings to them, they've been teasing her nonstop. And now that Jungkook and her were official, the teasing got worse.

"He's not a very subtle one is he? He's worse than Jimin." Irene, who she noticed has been listening to the conversation, voiced out. Yeri blushed 50 shades of red but her heart was satisfied knowing that he's into her as much as she is into him. It didn't help that when her and her members went up the stage to receive the award and give a small speech, she stole a quick glance at BTS table to see all his hyungs were subtly teasing him. Yeah, subtly. She remembered groaning inwardly knowing what their fans might make of the scene.

"I know, he keeps glancing this way. It's kind of cute really. Who knew the golden maknae is human? He always seemed like a robot capable of everything other than emotions." Joy kindly added. Yeri fought the urge to defend him but she knew the teasing from her members will only worsen.

"Will you please stop glancing at their table??? Might I remind you that it's actually you three with dating news with s???" It's true, first it was V and Irene unnie that were rumored to be dating, then Joy and V and now the freshest news was Seulgi and Jimin. However, the latter were more than friends when the news came out so ever since then, their manager said to be careful.

"Not my fault, I'm so shippable with everyone. My charm is too much for our fans to handle and so they wish for me to date already." Joy dramatically voiced out. Hearing this, Yeri let out a loud laugh to only cover it up with a smile due to receiving attention from other idols.

"Yeri, remember what our manager said about that laugh?" Irene reminded her, not at all pleased with Yeri's unlady-like laugh.

"But Unnie, tell Joy to stop being ridiculous." Yeri whined, receiving a slight punch from Joy. Irene ignored the two maknaes and sighed loudly. Sometimes they were too troublesome to handle. As Yeri was about to say something, Yoona’s voice broke out from the loud cheers.

“Please make your way to the stage.” She announced to the idols.

Yeri's heart started pounding fast as her and her members started making their way up. Just then, someone grabbed her wrist and she jumped up quickly turning around. Nayeon's face greeted her with bright smile and she let out a sigh of relief. Why was she so nervous anyway?

"Did I scare you?" Nayeon asked. Yeri let out a huff and shook her head furiously.

"No way! What makes you think that?" Nayeon laughed as she put her arm around Yeri's shoulder.

"You're so cute." They talked a bit before Nayeon left to go talk to her members.

Once they made it on to the stage, she stuck close to her members. She spotted the EXO members laughing and talking with other male groups and followed her members to where they were standing. Usually, sm idols just stick to each other when it comes to award s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter