1/1

find your he(art)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] your he(art) [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

The swirl of colors, the texture of paper, smell of paint permeating the room, every of the brushー watching blue mix with the color yellow to produce a vivid green. Taehyung watches this on a daily basis, and it never loses its magic in his eyes. He was born a painter and he is sure that he will die as one; art is his life and he wishes that it will accompany him to his death.

 

There’s just something amazing in creating a picture made from pure imagination, and something mesmerizing as you paint a scenery that your eyes have seen. The effort and devotion that a painter like Taehyung gives into a certain piece is gargantuan, because for him, it’s like creating another life form which could last for decadesー even centuries.

His life revolves around art, it’s the sun of his very own solar system.

 

That’s why he dislikes people who doesn’t have an appreciation for artists like him, nor art itself. They can be considered as one of the lowest in Taehyung’s ranking system in terms of human life forms.

 

Jimin claimed that it was harsh but Taehyung couldn’t care less because art needs to be respected, and people who wishes to be associated with him should have some.

 

That’s why when Jungkook’s “hyung” decided to open his big mouth (they actually look luscious but who cares? Certainly not Taehyung) he knew that he will never try to associate with him even if Jungkook begs him to.

 

I mean, who has the gall to say stuff like “why would you paint something if you can easily snap a picture of it?” in meeting your dongsaeng’s artist friend for the first time? (or even in the first place? Like, shouldn't you shut your mouth if you’d only speak nonsense?)

 

Okay, it’s not like the dude said it to him directly, Taehyung just happened to overhear it (no, he wasn’t eavesdropping just because he wanted to hear the man’s deep voice).

 

To say that Taehyung’s disappointed is an understatement, he is offended. 

 

To think that the first thought that came to his mind was to paint the other man’s delicate features (Taehyung could imagine sketching it on paper, and he’s sure that he won’t get tired of looking at the other’s featuresー he’s just too pretty!)

 

Taehyung sighs, oh how he wishes that he never did open his mouth to say those words so that he won’t be having this current dilemma of hating him. Taehyung badly wants him to become his model but after that? He’s no longer sure what to feel.

 

“Hyung”

 

Taehyung immediately turned towards his friend, Jungkookー the only one who calls him hyung, given the fact that he’s his only friend who’s younger than him, anyway…

 

“I want you to meet Yoongi-hyung,” Jungkook grabbed the elder by his shoulder to present him to the painter, and Taehyung badly wants to forget about what he heard earlier because goddammit, he’s hella gorgeous.

 

“Hey” Yoongi greets

 

“Hey, I’m Taehyungー Kim Taehyung” and as much as he wants to be impolite for the offense he took (he doesn’t), Taehyung wasn’t raised to be one so he held out his hand for Yoongi to shake, which the latter did.

 

“Min Yoongi, I’m a photographer just in case you’re wondering”

 

“I know, Jungkook can’t stop talking about you when it comes to photography, that’s why this boy started researching things about photography and even signed up for a photography class right after he metー ow!” Taehyung keeps forgetting that the maknae’s strength was no joke, and so is his “secret” crush on Yoongi. Taehyung easily forgets this information because there wasn’t a day that the boy didn’t mention how cool his Yoongi-hyung is, and because of this, there’s a notion in his mind that the secret is not so secret anymore, besides, he assumes that the photographer knows (he probably does).

 

“So” Jungkook interjects, eyeing Taehyung like he’s saying “you’re dead later” before turning to Yoongi with a bright smile, “Taehyung-hyung here will have his first ever art exhibition next week! Isn’t that great?!” Jungkook exclaims like a kid and Taehyung knows where he’s going with this “brat”

 

“I was wondering if you’d like to visit with me, Yoongi-hyung? I am sure Taehyung-hyung will be glad to see you there as well, right, Tae-hyung?” Jungkook’s definitely sending him the “back me up, hyung” look and Taehyung, as much as he’s a softie for the younger, is having an internal argument with himself

 

There’s a tiny voice inside of him that’s saying “you heard the disrespect awhile ago! So why would you want him to go to your art exhibit?” and another, “do it for Jungkook” but there’s a louder voice that’s saying “I want to see him again” which is absurd because of his first rationale.

 

“Sure”

 

Taehyung knew he screwed up.


















 

“Jimin, what should I do?! I should hate him but why is it that I want to see him again? Seriously, Jungkook will probably kick me if he hears about this and I know, I want to kick myself too, but he’s just too gorgeous? I really want to paint those features, I want to familiarize myself with them! Dammit, I know I’m sounding stupid ー urgh!” Taehyung lets out a grunt of frustration, pulling at his hair while Jimin tries to calm him down

 

“Now, now, you’re the one complicating things here but since I’m your best friend, I won’t judge you. Anyways, if what he said wasn’t directed at you, shouldn’t you let it slide? Noー I know it’s art” Jimin rolled his eyes as Taehyung tries to explain how art shouldn’t be compared to photography or some technology crap because art needs blood, sweat and tears! “but Taehyung, sometimes you're going overboard” at this, Taehyung tries not to pout, keyword: “try”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter