Marry her already!

Baby Sinb

"Don't stress yourself too much and make sure to have enough sleep, alright halmeoni?"

"I got it" the doctor smiled. Yuju and Sinb bowed at him before he takes his leave. Sinb's grandmother lightly elbowed Yuju making the girl look at her.
"Is your house in seoul prepared for our arrival? I'm so excited" Yuju laughed while Sinb chuckled

"No wonder you only lasted 3 days here in the hospital. You're way toi excited to meet seoul" Sinb dissed her grandmother

"Of course! It makes me feel younger to become a city person" Sinb rolled her eyes while Yuju laughed.
"Hey, are we just gonna stay here? Let's go!" Sinb's grandmother grab both the kid and Yuju's hand then drag the two out from the hospital. They stopped in front of Yuju's car.
"So Sinb dear, did you pack everything?"

"Yeah, but excluding our closet and table" Sinb's grandmother smack Sinb's head. Sinb wince in pain.
"That hurts halmeoni!"

"Shut up you kiddo! Get in to the car now!"

"You know she owns this?"

"You mean the car? Come on dear Sinb, this is the only rich-looking car parked in here"

"It's not even rich-looking" Yuju whispered to herself but Sinb happened to hear it. The kid chuckled and hop in first which later on followed by her grandmother then Yuju.

-----

"Finally, I can now have a proper sleep!" Jiho said as she lay her body down the floor. Sowon chuckled and sits on the couch.

"By the way Jiho, just why did Yuju asked you to buy her a new and bigger home? I think her old one is still very comfortable for her"

"It's because she's going to live with new family members" Sowon frown

"What do you mean?" Jiho sit up from being laying to face Sowon.

"Didn't you knew? Three days ago Yuju went to Andong since Sinb's halmeoni was sent to the hospital. It was the emergency she takes care off. And now, she wants to live with Sinb and the kid's halmeoni. That's why she wants a new home. Isn't it sweet?" Sowon clench her fist tightly and Jiho noticed it.
"You don't like it Sowon?"

"Why didn't you tell me that earlier?! If only I knew then I wouldn't be helping you finding this place and move Yuju's things here!"

"But I thought you want to help me since you support your girlfriend with her decision of moving into another home"

"Yes, I'm fine with it but knowing that she's doing it for that kid and even with that kid's halmeoni too then it's not fine! It's totally not fine!"

"Why not? Isn't it sweet?"

"Gosh, Jiho! How can that be sweet?! My girlfriend is adopting a kid and an old lady! I can't let that happen! I don't want Yuju's attention for me be devided with those useless good-for-nothing people!"

"I know how much you love Yuju and you want her complete attention so bad but you can't be selfish, Sowon. Sinb made an impact to Yuju and Yuju loves the kid as her own daughter. Shouldn't you be happy with that instead? Yuju's maternal instinct has finally awaken. I think that's already a sign for you to marry her and both of you should start to settle your own family." Sowon starts to think about it
"If you can love Sinb the way Yuju loves her, then the two of you can be perfect for each other. I mean, both of you are girls so you two will still end up adopting when you finally decides to have a child." Sowon started to get Jiho's point. Slowly, she lets out a smile

"I think you're right" Jiho proudly shrugged making Sowon smile at her. Jiho let out giggle when she noticed Sowon was thinking something with a smile.

"Are you planning to buy Yuju an engagement ring now?" Sowon chuckled

"I think I should buy toys first"

"Yay! You planned to make the move with Sinb first?" Sowon nods. Jiho clapped her hands
"That's daebak!!"

-----

"Are we going to the new home?" Sinb asked

"Yes. Actually, I asked Jiho to find the house for me and also to move my things. I never expected her to be able to do it in less than 3 days though."

"Do you really have that much money?"

"Well, for years of working without spending much, I'm able to save a lot of money in my account" 

"And I also won't be able to save that amount of money if only my sister didn't stopped me from sending her money to support her needs" Yuju added

"Maybe she just want to stand for her own. That's a good thing"

"I know and I support her with that, but she just suddenly left without me having a track about her whereabouts. I even promised to our parents that I'll take care of her, but I guess I failed. She's now long gone and I don't even know how she's doing now in her own life" Yuju shared with sadness in her voice. Sinb remained silent since she don't know what to reply, but she attentively listens to Yuju though.

After hours of travel, they finally arrived to the new home. Sinb wakes her grandmother up while Yuju gets out of the car to get Sinb and her grandmother's things in the compartment. When Yuju is about to carry Sinb's luggage, other hand take it right before her. She frown and looked beside her, only to find Sowon who's smiling.

"Are you tired of driving? Go in and have some rest for a while. I'll just bring these things inside by myself" Yuju frown

"What are you doing here?"

"Am I not allowed to be in my girlfriend's new home? And oh by the way, me and Jiho have already organized the furnitures inside. But Jiho went home early though, she said needed to take a rest"

"Thanks for helping then, but you can go now" Sowon puts down the luggage and pulled Yuju for a hug.

"I know you're still mad at me, but just give me a chance to make things up to you and to Sinb. I promise, I'll be well this time" Yuju didn't respond
"Oh Yuju, could you just atleast hug me back? You're gone for 3 days and I miss you so much"

"What are you talking about? Aren't you used of us being away already? You always leave for work and come back after few months, right?" Sowon chuckled

"I know, but I still miss you" Yuju let out a sigh and just hugged back. Whatever Sowon have done, she's still her girlfriend though. And Yuju still love her much.

Sinb saw it all and she hates it so much. She hates how Yuju's arms were wrap at Sowon and she hates how the two looks like a lovely couple because in her mind, she wants the two of them to break uo already. But as much as Sinb hates it, her grandmother seemed to be enjoying it. The old lady just don't have any idea that Sinb is already falling for Yuju....for real.

Sowon and Yuju pulls away from the hug. Sowon lets out the sweetest smile she could give to her girlfriend while Yuju returned the gesture.

"Let's go in now just so you can have some rest" Yuju nods.

Sowon takes the luggage she just put down while Yuju gets the bag before closing the conpartment. When they both turned around, they saw Sinb standing with her arms crossed below her chest.

"Oh, hi Sinb!" Sowon greets with a smile. Sinb rolled her eyes and tries to take the luggage from Sowon.
"Can you carry this by yourself?"

"Shut up and just give this to me immediately" Sowon complied with what the kid wants.
"Where's my room?" Sinb asked coldly

"The room with black door at the right side of the dining area. You share room with your halmeoni" Sowon asnwered. Sinb nods and went into the house first while taking the luggage with her, although it was hard for her because of her size.
"She hates me that much"

"You need to make it up to her"

"I think so too"

-----

While eating dinner, all Sinb did was to play with her food since she don't feel like eating them. She just hate the feeling of having Sowon in nearby specially when she's sitted infront of Yuju and Sinb can see how Sowon would casually stare at Yuju lovingly. Sinb just hate it so much. How she wish Sowon isn't there so she can have Yuju without anyone trying to share the attention.

"You know it's not good to play with food, Sinb" Sowon said to the kid. Sinb glared at Sowon before she bratly leaves the dinning. Yuju sigh

"This time, I really hate how she's acting" Yuju said then followed the kid to give some scolding. Sowon take a deep breath and continued eating her food when she suddenly felt someone elbowed her sides. She looked beside her which is Sinb's grandmother, smiling.

"I saw how you look at the girl"

"You mean Yuju?"

"Who else? I'm sure you're not inlove with my dear Sinb" Sowon chuckled

"But seriously, you love Yuju?"

"She's my girlfriend, halmeoni" Sinb's grandmother clapped her hands

"Aigoo! What a nice couple!"

"You think so?" Sinb's grabdmother happily nods making Sowon smile so bright

"You two looked good together. You can be perfect! Marry her already!"

"But I don't think Sinb likes me"

"Don't mind my dear Sinb. She can be so lucky if you and Yuju will be her new parents! Don't worry, I'll handle her"

"You'll do that for me?"

"Of course! I won't let perfect couple to slip!" Sinb's grandmother laughed making Sowon happily laugh along
"And one more thing, if Sinb still don't like you, ignore her. Once you're married with Yuju, Sinb can't do anything about it anymore and she'll be just left with no choice but to like you for Yuju" Sowon thought of it

"That's sounds a good idea" Sowon reached for her pocket and showed to Sinb's grandmother a small box with ring on it.
"Actually, I already bought the ring." Sinb's grandmother clapped her hands again in joy

"Propose to her right away!" Sowon laughed and put the box back to its place.

"Nah, I'll find a right time to do it"

-----

"Sinb!" Yuju madly called the kid's name. Sinb turn around and looked at Yuju. Both are now outside the house.

"Did you just raise your voice to me?"

"I've been calling you but you keep on ignoring me. Seriously, are you going to keep acting that way?! Can't you see Sowon is trying to make things up for us to forgive her?"

"I just hate her! Just shoo her away already!"

"Stop it Sinb. You shouldn't be acting that way! Especially to her. I just hate those glares your giving her and that rude behavior of yours. Why do you hate her so much?"

"And why can't I hate her? Have you forgotten already that she just throw me making my shoulders and hips injured"

"I know you hate her right before that incident happened. And one more thing, you also did your part in provocking Sowon to do that to you. You're making her so mad at you that day! So what happened is not entirely her fault but since you're a kid I considered you more than her. But I just can't do the same thing now. I hate how you treat her"

"I just don't like her! I hate her so much!"

"Just why did you even hate her?"

"Because she's your girlfriend!" Yuju can't believe her own ears.

"Just because of that, Sinb? That's not an acceptable reason"

"I don't like you having relationship with her! I don't like the way she looks at you and I don't like the fact that you're even dating her! Can't you just break up with her already?" Yuju took a deep sigh to keep herself calm

"Sinb, I don't think my dating life is your business at all. Sowon may be immature at times and sometimes hateful but I love her. And you can't stop me from loving her" Sinb was hurt when Yuju said all those things to her.

"Then how about me? Don't you love me?"

"I love you... but only as my daughter" that hurts her even more.

'If I tell you I'm not a real kid, will you still love me the same?' Sinb thought in her mind, but of course she can't say it out loud to Yuju. And it adds more pain in her.

Sinb end up crying making Yuju worried. The kid rushed her way back inside the house and went straight to her room. Yuju just sigh.