My love from you to me

Our reflections in the rain puddles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was raining.

Not that he minded it or anything, he actually kind of enjoyed it. It calmed him and reminded him that he was finally home after a long and eventful world tour. It had been a few days since their much awaited return to South Korea, and they couldn't feel anymore releaved to finally be home. Sure, they had a great time on tour, but Seoul was their home. It was the only place they knew well.

After returning home they were granted a few days off to relax. Yoongi and Hoseok immediately taking the opportunity to work. Yoongi went to the studio to work on the new album while Hoseok started practicing a few new dance moves to go with their next title song. Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook decided to spend their vacation days at the sauna. Thus, leaving Seokjin and Namjoon alone at the dorm. Not that he minded that either.

Seokjin sighed as he leaned against the wall next to the window, watching as the rain drops fell from the dark grey sky. Seokjin pushed himself off the wall and walked towards his bed, laying down on the soft blankets. The sound of the raindrops lulling him to sleep. He was jolted from his light sleep when a certain tall rapper opened the door to his bedroom and walked in. "Hyung? Are you sleeping? You know you're not supposed to be sleeping yet." He said with a smile.

Seokjin sat up and shook his head. "Nah, I was just laying down." He lied. Namjoon nodded and sat down at the foot of Seokjin bed. "How are you feeling hyung?" Seokjin swung his slim legs over the edge of the bed, sitting upright. He raised his hand above his head in a stretch, releasing a sigh when his back cracked. 

"I'm good, how about yourself?" Seokjin asked. Namjoon sighed and laid on the bed. "Good, but this jet lag is killing me." He whined, crawling towards the head of the bed and flopping down on the soft pillows. "Yeah, me too." Seokjin replied slowly. Namjoon his side, holding his head up with his hand. He moved over and smiled "Come lay with me hyung." He said gently, patting the empty spot on the bed. Seokjin complied and laid down next to the younger man, immediately wrapping his arms around the other and hugging him tightly against his body.

He buried his face into the crook of the younger's neck. "Ah...hyung you smell nice." Namjoon said softly, the deepness of his voice causing a vibration. Seokjin hummed "I took a shower earlier." He said, slowly running his fingers against Namjoon's nape causing the younger to release a content sigh. 

"You smell good too." Seokjin said back. N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter