Chapter 1

You're So Beautiful I Can't Forget You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rosie

 

"Perfect", I said looking at my watch while entering through the school gates. "On time". 

I always go to school earlier than the other students so I can find a seat for me right away. Why? Because I don't wanna be in a situation where I'm looking for a seat while other people are staring at you. In short, I don't wanna be the center of attention. 

I was walking down the hallway when I saw Lisa standing at the classroom door waving at me. Wow. Lisa is the latecomer-type but she's unusually early today. I smiled at her,

"Hey! Why are you here ear-"

I felt someone's shoulder bumped into mine.

"AW! IT'S HOT!"

I looked back and saw a tall man holding a cup on his right hand while his clothes is soaked in coffee. He was looking at me annoyingly. OH NO. I didn't do that, did I?

"What? Are you blind you can't see me?  Are you gonna stare at me whole day or are you gonna apologize?!", he says it while raising his eyebrow.

My jaw hanged in disbelief. Blind? So rude. Okay, I did say that I don't want being the center of attention but I can't stand it when someone's being rude to me.

"Well, for your coffee, I can pay for it. But it's not entirely my fault since you bumped into me too. So, I'm not gonna apologize." 

"Huh!", he scoffs "Who do you think you are?"

"WHO do you think you are?", I said while crossing my arms. Not gonna back down here boy.

"This girl is unbelievable" he says it while laughing sarcastically.

I was about to say something when Lisa suddenly grabbed my arms running and dragged me inside the room.

 

 

"Girl, what's the deal?!",

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter