Don't Be Shy

Hug Me

 

Mina: Jihyo just what are you doing?

Jihyo: I'm getting ready to go Easter egg hunting.

Mina: Easter egg hunting? In the middle of the night? Don't you think you’re a little early and too old to do that kind of stuff?

Jihyo: Exactly what are you trying to say? Are you saying I’m too old for you now?

Mina: I didn’t say that, did I? And besides I like older women.

Jihyo: Don’t smile at me like that and you don't like older women.

Mina: I don’t?

Jihyo: No, you don’t. You’re in love an older woman, but that’s beside the point. You should be getting ready too because you’re coming with me.

Mina: I’m what?

Jihyo: You heard me. I said you're coming with me.  

Mina: Why?...

Jihyo: Because you love me of course and you don’t want anything bad to happen to me tonight.

Mina: You know I can just buy you some Easter eggs, right?

Jihyo: …

Mina: Stop looking at me like that.

Jihyo: …

Mina: Your puppy dog eyes aren’t going to work on me this time Jihyo.

Jihyo: …

Mina: The tears are a nice effect but my answer is still no.

Jihyo: (In a sad voice) Please for me will you come with me?

Mina: Fine

Jihyo: Yay! Now go get dressed. We’re leaving in five minutes.

Mina: But I don’t even know what I’m supposed to wear.

Jihyo: Just wear something nice and comfortable and warm.

 

Five minutes later they’re on the road.

 

Mina: You know that was a cheap shot you used back there.

Jihyo: What was?

Mina: Don’t play innocent with me. You know I can’t stand to see you sad like that.

Jihyo: I know and I’m going to make it up to you, I promise

Mina: How?

Jihyo: You know you ask too many questions. Just sit back and enjoy the ride.

Mina: Fine you win.

 

Five more minutes

 

Mina: Jihyo I thought you said we were going to look for Easter eggs. We’ve passed like five neighborhoods already.

Jihyo: Well that was a little lie to get you to come with me but I reassure it’ll be well worth it.

 

They finally reach their destination.

Jihyo: Here we are.

Mina: But this is the park…

Jihyo: Good job Sherlock.

Mina: You know I can call a cab and head back home if I want too.

Jihyo: No there’s no need to do that. Besides I was just joking. I really want you to come with me. I have a surprise for you.

Mina: A surprise for me? What is it?

Jihyo: You’ll see soon enough but first you must close your eyes and give me your hand.

Mina: I fell for that before and you left me wondering by myself for ten minutes.

Jihyo: It was five minutes and besides Nayeon found you, didn’t she? I guarantee you that I’ve matured a great deal since then. All I’m asking from you is to trust me. You should already know that I would never harm you.

Mina: I do trust you, just go slow okay? I don’t want to trip

Jihyo: Don’t I always go as slow or fast or hard as you want me to?

 

Mina blushes deeply

 

Jihyo: Anyway, we should get going before it gets too cold.

 

They walk a short distance

 

Jihyo: Well we’re here. You can open your eyes now beautiful.

Mina: Wow is this all for me?

There’s a small clearing in the distance, with a single tree in the middle. It’s covered in lights and under the tree a blanket with a picnic basket.

 

Jihyo: Yes, it is. I wanted to do something special for you since we didn’t get a chance to celebrate your birthday the proper way. You have no idea how hard it was for me to get the others not to spoil the surprise for you. I literally had to bribe them with food.

Mina: Aww sweet heart you know you didn’t have to do this for me. And you certainly didn’t have to go through all the trouble for me.

Jihyo: I know but I wanted to show you how much I love and care for you.

Mina: You dummy, don’t you know you do that for me every day? There are no words to describe how much I love you.

 

This time Jihyo blushes. They stand in each other’s embrace for a while enjoying the silence

 

Jihyo: Well let’s eat before the food gets cold.

Mina: Wait!

Jihyo: What?

Mina: I just wanted to say thank you

Jihyo: For what?

Mina: For making this the best birthday I could ever ask for.

Jihyo: You don’t have to thank me for anything but I would like a little kiss if you don’t mind.

Mina: Okay but you must close your eyes for me now

 

Jihyo does as she’s asked but pokes out her lips. Unfortunately for her, Mina only kisses her cheek.

 

Jihyo: Aww. That’s not where I wanted to be kissed.

Mina: I know but that’s for lying to me. Now let’s eat, I’m starving

Jihyo: You’re so mean to me.

 

Jihyo pouts

 

Mina: I know and you love it, but trust me I’ll more than make it up to you tonight.

 

Mina gives Jihyo a loving kiss on the lips. Jihyo turns a shade redder.

 

Jihyo: M… Mina?

Mina: Yes?

Jihyo:  I just want to thank you for being born and walking into my life.

Mina: Thank you for making me grateful I was born.

 

 

I hope you all enjoyed that =D tell me what you think about it  ^^ 

I have a request. can anyone find or make me a minahyo header to use for my other minahyo stories?