My Handsome Neighbors

Apartment 201
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Living far away from school made you move to an extremely cheap apartment near the school. It was all your father fault for not leaving any money for you and married another woman. While your Mom, she passed away when she gave birth to you. With a miserable backround,  you decided to move from Busan to Seoul. Because luckily, you got a scholarship to school at GaeRin High School, the best school in town. 

“Ngg… Yerin-ah? Is this seriously the apartment we will be living at?” Your bestfriend Jin who also tagged along with you questioned. His question was reasonable, cause the apartment looked really broken and spooky. 

“Yaa Jin! I won’t allow you to come with me if you’re being such a baby” you rolled your eyes and walked closer to the apartment building. The apartment looked broken, the building is quite big and the neighborhood looked a little bit private. 

“Hey! Wait there lady! Who are you calling a baby?! I’m asking you cause this place really look freakin creepy!” He followed you from behind while carrying his luggage. 

“Jin, this place is amazing!” you looked back at him with full of hope and happiness.

“Amazing?! Are you out of your mind Kim Yerin?!” he looked at you unbelievably.

“Where else can you find a place with such a cheap price in this country? Even though it’s a little bit broken but-“ your words were cut by his questioning shout.

“A LITTLE BIT BROKEN?! Kim Yerin! This place is a mess!” He shut his eyes and cover his face with his palm. 

“Oh common Jin, we’re best friend right? We will always be together, just bare with this one, ok?” you dragged him playfully to the apartment. 

You were finally face-to-face with the apartment building entrance. You take a deep breath and slowly knock the door… but nobody came. 

“I told you… We should really find another place, ne?” Jin smiled widely as he looked at your eyes pleadingly. You sush him and continue knocking the door, hoping someone will open the door and welcome the two of you.

“Shut it Jin.. Just wai-“ your sentence were cut by a handsome guy who finally opened the door. His smile was very sweet and warm, “Anyeonghaseyo” he greeted politely.

“A-Anyeong, I’m Kim Yerim a-and this is Jin” you stutter as you introduce yourself and Jin. He just smile softly and let you enter the building, the apartment didn’t look as broken as it was from the outside. It was actually very neat and cozy, a perfect place for you and your wallet.

“Please take a sit Miss. Kim and Mr.Jin” he smiled and let you two seat in front of a simple desk, while he sits across the two of you.

“Umm… Well, I saw the apartment in the internet and I was interested to live here because of the cheap price. So… Is there any room here where me and my friend can stay?” you raised your eyebrow and looked at him.

“Ah nae… First of all, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Jimin, and I’m the owner of this building. Yes, there is two room left here, it’s number 201 and 203 in the second floor. “ he gave you the key of the rooms and you picked room 201.

“Great then… I’m in 203, call me anytime you need help. I’ll just go to my room first.” Jin smiled and walked upstairs. 

“Okay… Thankyou Mr.Jimin” you bowed and walked upstairs, but suddenly Jimin pulled you back.

“But mm… Yerin-shi, you’ll have a little bit annoying neighbor in 202. Is it fine?” he smiled apolegicaly . You smiled “It’s fine… I’ll get used, thankyou for reminding”. He let go of your hand softly and again bowed. 

“Ah…” you again looked at him, and he lifted one of his eyebrows in respond. “Jimin-shi, just call me Yerin… Don’t be too… formal. Of course if it’s okay for you” you said nervously, he walked closer to you and whisper right on your ear “Yerin-shi… you can also call me ‘oppa’ if that’s okay for you…”. His voice was so y that you felt chills run down to your spine. You can even feel that he is smirking, even without looking. 

“Ah.. N-nae..” you blush and you swear he can see it clearly, it’s written all over your face. Without wasting any time, you quickly walked upstairs to your room. And if you’re not mistaken, you heard him chuckle form behind. But you didn’t care, all you need is a place to hide your tomato face from the world.

After you find your room, which is so easy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter