You mean the world.

Burden

 Sigh and soft grunts can be heard across the room. The boys have just finishing their final practice for their upcoming world tour. They are all so tired but also excited for it. Yoongi is laying on the floor with his eyes tightly shuts. He is almost dozing off when he fell someone slightly nudge his feet. "Yoongi-ah, how is it going with you and Jihyo". It is Jin and his neverending concern to s.

 But Yoongi just sighs deeply instead of answering him. Jin just shakes his head with Yoongi's respond. "I just want the best for you two" Jin said caringly. He knows how much Yoongi loves Jihyo and Jihyo loves Yoongi too but somehow this two seems not open up to each other yet. Which this also lead to their current situation.

Flashback

 Yoongi was just scrolling his phone while he was waiting for his turn for a photoshoot with the other BTS members. He smiled slightly as he saw his girlfriend's beautiful face at Naver front page. She was featured there for her participation with a donation campaign. He missed her very much. They were both too busy with their own group but he always made sure to call her everyday. But then his brows furrowed and one could see he is frowning. 'Twice Jihyo to halt activities due to knee injury' the news tittle said it all. He felt like a cold water was splashed on his face. He did call her everyday but why she never tell him this. It feels so wrong to him when he had to know something so important about his girlfriend through a news site instead of from her own mouth.

 So later that night, he decides to confront her. "Hi oppa" Jihyo cheerful voice can be heard at the end of the line. Usually Yoongi will feel so happy hearing her but not tonight. "Do you think you have something to tell me Jihyo" his seriousness can be heard in his voice. Jihyo was taken aback as she heard him. "Emmm...what is it, oppa? I dont understand" Jihyo stuttered. She was scared. She never see this side of him before. And then Yoongi just letting out his frustration to her. How he found about this on a news site. How he felt so betrayed. How he was not being trusted enough. "What am I to you, Jihyo?" he said lastly before he ended his call not even giving her chance to explain. And that has been a week since that day.

End flashback

Jihyo pov

 I know it is my fault. But I just dont want to worry him. He has been stressing a lot lately because of the tour. I dont want to burden him so I decided to just keep this injury to myself. But after our last phonecall, I realized that I should be honest to him. I tried thousandth of time already to call him but he always rejected my call. My heart hurts but I know I kind of deserved it.

 So today, I am going to see him no matter what. BTS are going on a world tour in two days. I cant let him go without apologize and explain to him. With a little help from Nayeon unnie and her boyfriend Jin oppa, here I am at BigHit building. "Owh you two already here" Jin said as he sees us. I can also see J-Hope oppa is tailing him. They immediately take the bags of snack from our hand. "Jihyo are you ok" they asked as they see my casted leg. I just smile and nodded slightly to assure them I am ok. I walked slowly and just quietly following them.

 To be honest, I am kind of scares to face him. What if he is still angry? What if he decides to end us? These questions keep popping up in my head and I dont even realized I am already inside the boys training room. And he is staring right into me.

Yoongi pov

 I am not angry at my girl anymore actually. How can I even stay mad at her. I know she does not want to worry me. This selfless girl. I am actually planning to meet her tonight and surprise her. I am not that stupid to let her go just because of this but I guess I am the one getting the surprise here. She is walking slowly or should I say limping. Her left leg is casted and she have to support herself with a crutch. My heart hurts seeing her hurting.

End pov

 The training room suddenly become so quiet as Yoongi and Jihyo is like having a staring contest. The air is too awkward that the others decides to leave the two alone. As soon as the door close, Yoongi left his seat from the cold floor and making his way towards Jihyo. He takes the crutch from her and let it lean beside the door. He then gently lifts Jihyo bridal style way and carries her to the sofa. Eyes never leave her. Jihyo is now sitting on his lap and her legs was sprawling across the sofa. Their face is too close to each other that Jihyo can feel his hot breath on her.

 "Oppa, mianhe" she whisper as her eyes getting teary. The guilts is eating her up and she misses him so much. Yoongi smiles as he heard her. He then softly kissing her lips. He misses her so much too. "How is your leg baby?" he finally said after pulling away from the kiss as he gently rubbing her thigh. "It's getting better but doctor said it will takes some time to heal" Jihyo answers as she place her head at the crook of his neck. She can feels him nodding his head at her words. He then took her small hand into his and interlacing their finger. "Baby, promise me. No more secrets ok. Please trust me" Yoongi said or more like pleading at Jihyo as he kisses her on the lips again. "Oppa I always trust you. I just dont want to worry you. I dont want to burden you" Jihyo explains, avoiding his eyes because she feels so guilty. Yoongi heaved a heavy sigh upon hearing her words. She is too selfless sometimes and she needs to know that she is never a burden to him.

 "Baby, I love you. And when I love you it means everything about you is matter to me. Don't you ever think you are a burden ok" he said while staring so gently at her. He means every words that he just said and Jihyo can see it through his eyes. She then brings her lips to him and for the first time she is making the first move to him. "I love you too Oppa" Jihyo whispers through the kiss. And Yoongi just realized this girl means the world to him.