#00

Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dongwan did the dishes alone. He was happy to be able to cook for Minwoo tonight like he always wanted to. It was always Minwoo who didn't have time for that. He was always in a rush and that night was no exception. 

Minwoo put on his coat and took his watch on the table before putting it in his pocket. He decided not to wear it. He waited until Dongwan finish doing the dishes. 

"Can you stay tonight?" Dongwan walked towards him. 

"Dongwan, you know I can't."

But this time Minwoo noticed that Dongwan words doesn't come out like he was asking for permission, it came out like he was begging for him to stay. 

Dongwan really wanted him to stay. It was always him who waited for Minwoo. 

"Why? But you can before. Why you can't now?" he doesn't looked like he was merely sulking. He was serious. 

Minwoo sensed trouble. But he couldn't understand why Dongwan always act like that these days. Dongwan always asked him to go out for dates, he always wanted to cook for him. Minwoo noticed, all Dongwan wanted to do are things that couples normally do. But both of them knew very well they can't. At least they can't let it show. Minwoo sensed trouble coming his way. 

"You only come here whenever you want and go whenever you want. It's me who always waiting." Dongwan began. 

They lay next to each other like lovers. But they can only stay together until the next morning. Before the morning come, Dongwan need to let him go. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter