fin

to make you mine, I'd break my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] to make you mine, I'd break my heart [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] “I only wanted his love, but I guess that was too much to ask for.” [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

“Hyung! Do you wanna hang out this Friday?” Taehyung beams

 

“Sorry Taehyung-ah, I can’t. I have a special class on that day” Yoongi replied without even looking at the younger, if he did, he wouldn’t have missed how Taehyung’s smile faltered, eyes reflecting the rejection he should’ve been used to by now

 

“Ah, it’s alright hyung, you don’t need to be sorry” but Taehyung knows he’s not 

 

Yoongi only grunts, focusing on his laptop to work on a project due tomorrow. Yoongi’s on his third year, and Taehyung has to remind himself that he’s really just that busy to lessen the disappointment he gets whenever Yoongi declines his invitation. Taehyung knows he has to be the bigger person, that he needs to be more understanding, but what can he do if there’s a selfish part of him to want Yoongi and his time all to himself? Sometimes, there’s even a bitter thought that manages to worm its way  in Taehyung’s mind that maybe, Yoongi’s not really interested at all, so he opts to decline his invitation to hang out with some guy other than Taehyung.

 

“I am really sorry, Tae. Maybe next time.”

 

Next time, when is that “next time?” Taehyung thought

 

“Yeah, next time.”

 

Taehyung then listened to the sound of the clock ticking, and to the occasional groan of frustration from Yoongi when he’s having a hard time articulating his thoughts. Taehyung loves spending time with Yoongi, but today, he felt a stifling sensation inside of him that he needs to get rid of, so he stood and left without another word.

 

Taehyung thought that Yoongi wouldn’t mind nor care because he’s always busy, but he didn’t see how Yoongi looked up from his laptop with a questioning look, a word on the tip of his tongue to end up watching him leave without a single word, and all this while, guilt starts to eat Yoongi up inside.

 

If only Yoongi can make him understand that he cares more than what he thinks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Do you honestly think that he’ll love you? Think again! He always rejects your invitation to hang out, heck— he even doesn’t spare you a single glance when he talks! What makes you think that what you’re hoping for will ever happen? Keep on dreaming on, Kim Taehyung, because that’s the only place where it could happen!”

 

Taehyung didn’t fight back because he couldn’t. Every single word that came out from the man’s lips were true. He knew then that it will always haunt him wherever he goes. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taehyung breathes in the fresh air outside, trying to remove the disappointment that creeped into his heart. Today will be a good day, Taehyung chants just so he can convince himself that it will be.

 

He began walking towards the opposite direction of where his apartment was located, just to have a change of scenery.

 

And in hopes of seeing something new that could take away his mind from a certain man.

 

Taehyung liked Seoul city, where the only constant is change. Taehyung loved surprises— the good ones, of course, so when something caught his eye, he knew that he should definitely learn more about it because also, Taehyung is a curious soul.

 

Taehyung read the signage,

 

“Spells and charms”

 

Taehyung then imagined Yoongi’s possible reaction if ever he’s with him, he would only scoff because “who believes in those anyway?” Taehyung would probably smile at him with fondness because he knew that it’ll be Yoongi’s way of saying “it looks stupid but I’ll still check it out.” Taehyung then groans to himself, what was his purpose in the first place?

 

“To forget about him for a while,” but here he is, thinking of him in a certain scenario

 

He definitely has it bad. Taehyung admits

 

So okay, maybe he cannot really do that one task, and trying to win a losing battle is definitely stupid.

 

He enters the shop with a new purpose

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taehyung isn’t sure why he even bought things that he certainly doesn’t need (well okay, maybe he got sweet-talked by the pink-haired cashier named Jimin and was persuaded to think that he needs what he just bought). Taehyung wants to smack himself because he just spent his allowance on something that wouldn’t even probably work (or so he’d like to think; because Jimin showed hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter