From whatever to love (fin)

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Enjoy, my people. Don't forget to comment, okayss

He is a singer.
And he is a rapper.
So, their world collide.
Or maybe their schedule collide?

He thinks that rapping is rude to suppress anger and cursing.
And he thinks that singing is just bulls.
But they just never get in each other world and learn how the worlds work.

It’s a nice windy morning, warning of having a rainy day. He thinks that storm won’t appear but soon his day just become hell. But that’s not what’s going to happen just yet. It’ll just become a nice day for him at least though. For now. So, Cha Hakyeon walked down the staircases at the entertainment building with a bright smile, greeting those he meets, with a warm cup of latte in his hand. He’s just so nice that others could never see his devilish personality that buried deep in him; that he never want to be. Okay, maybe not devilish, just diva-ish? He’s only an angel. A nice angel. Well, is there any bad angel? Of course there is.

And his name is Kim Wonshik.

“Why do I have to meet you early in the morning?”

“Why do you have to be here when I thought the day could never get any worse?” Hakyeon groans but he smiles back again when a staff crossed then.

“You’re a total and two-faced person. I have never see anyone as fake as you and your singing .”

“Why do you have to compare my attitude with my ability in singing, Wonshik?”

“Because attitude shows how bad your singing is. And the idea of the word sing is just ridiculous.” He takes the warm caffeine-filled beverage from Hakyeon and sipped on it. “Also, I am Ravi, not Wonshik.”

“Then, what about rapping? Are you as rude as your rap lyrics? Because all I hear are bad words and cursing. Do you curse in your daily life? Because I’m not.” He makes a disgusted look when the rapped sipped on his drink. “Wonshik is your real name. Why use someone else’s name when you got a nice one? Plus, I only bad at you because you’re so rude on me. And your rap lyrics just got me cringing. I can’t listen to it because that got too much cursing.”

“Why do you hear my song then?”

“I was curious of who you are. You’re like the handsome type of kid who rebel against the rule and got a lot of people supporting your bad habits. I thought your voice could make a good song.”

“Stop with the nonsense, Mister Singer. Stop trying to be nice now when you are all about rude. Who are you to judge me?”

“I am your senior.”

“By five years and so? I don’t care. You’re just weird. Look, I’m going to be late for the broadcasting and I will blame you.” He walks away towards a recording studio.

“He is so cute. But his rapping still rude.”

 

 

“Why are you here?” Wonshik asks when he finds out that Hakyeon is going to do the recording with him.

“I am going to do my work. Please be professional and don’t take your long rebellion against the world on me while recording. We can settle your anger when we’ve done.” Hakyeon warns him but all he did is pushing the older man making the singer falls on the ground.

“Ahh, I see that you guys have known each other to be joking like that.” The supposed MC says to them with a smile plastered on his face. He looks so nice in both of the singer and rapper opinion.

“Well, we just often see each other when recording on music broadcast.” Hakyeon says and sits back on the sofa next to Wonshik.

“We’ll start the recording.” The PD says and all of the camera starts working.

“I swear to God if you do anything stupid I will kill you.” Hakyeon mumbled to the rapper.

“I challenge you.” Childish, that’s what Hakyeon think of Wonshik.

While the recording move on, the two men keep on pinching each other under the table. It’s Wonshik who starts first but Hakyeon replied with one when the other man did for ten times. Not enough with pinching, Wonshik begins stepping to the elder’s foot, making Hakyeon biting his own scream. He seriously had enough with the boy next to him and wanted to pause the recording for some moment. Luck, is definitely not by his side that day when the MC begins venturing him with question.

“Hakyeon, are you close with Ravi? I’ve see you two bickering there silently.” The other guests start making noises at the sudden question.

“We’re not that close. We just happen to see each other in music broadcasts.”

“Oh, really? But that’s not what I see. Or is it what he call flirting?” The MC shoots him again. Honestly, that ‘flirting’ word just sounds weird to him.

“We’re basically rivals and never like each other.” Wonshik says. “I never like him.”

“Wow, what a really honest confession. But don’t you think that it’s rude to be acting like this to your senior?” The MC starts questioning the rapper.

“He is a senior to the singer, not rappers like me.”

“What about you, Hakyeon? Do you having the mutual feeling as Ravi?”

“Honestly, I think he is cute.” The guests gasp. “He might be childish but at the same time, I think he’s actually nice, just a bit immature. He could be a better person but he decided it’s not the cool thing he thinks is right for him. I don’t even mind if I end up to even have him as a spouse.” Hakyeon says before softly laughing.

“Are you going to have this love line in our industry?”

“But I dislike him a lot.” Wonshik protests. “There’s no way that you can like someone like him.”

“How can you not like Angel Hakyeon?” Jaehwan, one of the guest, asks Wonshik with a gross grin. “Everyone likes him. Even my boyfriend adores him.”

“Ahh, so country our soccer athlete is liking Hakyeon too? Don’t you feel jealous of Hakyeon?” The MC now directs the question to Jaehwan.

“He only adores him but he loves me.” He turns towards the camera and makes a heart sign with his arms. “Taekwoon-ah, I love you too!”

Wonshik thinks that Jaehwan is gross but Hakyeon is a lot grosser than Jaehwan because he just simply hates that person.

 


‘What is that guy even saying?’

‘Did he knows that he just ruins his own image publicly?’

‘Heol, Kim Ravi is so done.’

‘What is he even aiming in his life? Hakyeon is everyone’s sweet dream.’

‘Kim Ravi should just step down. He’s so ugly.’

‘Ravi who? I don’t even know him. Hakyeon oppa is the best.’

‘They could make a cute couple though. But Jaehwan and Taekwoon is the cutest!’

When Ravi first sees the articles of him being rude to Hakyeon, his phone never stops beeping from the amount of texts and calls both from his company and parents. The last night show made it huge to the country as he’s now labelled as a rude rapper with trash personality. He wants to bury his own body, mind and soul deep away from other people. For him, this is all Hakyeon’s fault. No one else could beat Hakyeon in ruining his mental. Why is that singer such a nuisance in his life?

“Wake up, you bastard!” Wonshik hears his housemate screaming from the outside of his bedroom’s door. He guesses that the other person already hears about the news. Lovely Shocking News.

“What is that kid wants from me?” He groggily sits up on his bed before a loud knock starts and a tall figure walking in his bedroom.

“How could you not like my Hakyeon? He’s so dreamily beautiful!” Sanghyuk, Wonshik’s housemate, shouted as loud as he can before another slightly short figure came in.

“Sanghyuk-ah, it’s still early in the morning. Let’s calm down first.” Hongbin, Sanghyuk’s close friend (but Ravi thinks they’re dating but they can’t say it as Hongbin is a popular actor and you know how the country will react), tries his best to calm the giant baby.

“But Binnie, Ravi hyung is being mean to my idol. Oh my god, what if Hakyeon knows that I’m this idiot’s friend and he’ll never teach me right? I need to be a perfect singer!” The kid stormed out while Ravi is busy with his boogers.

Hongbin could only sigh when his friend walks out. “Ravi, are you out of your mind?”

“You should know why I dislike him so much.”

“I still don’t get the main idea of your hating. All I know is that you’re jealous of Sanghyuk spending more of his time trying to get in the company the same as Hakyeon. He got no more time for you, but it’s the past now. He gets in the company with his talent. What’s there to be mad about?” Hongbin seriously doesn’t understand his friend’s head.

“Were you there when he came back home very late? Were you there when Sanghyuk cries in the middle of the night when Hakyeon critics his cracked voice? You weren’t there. This whole story of Sanghyuk wanting to sing is ridiculous. Singing is nothing. Just a plain bull.”

“I am sure that I wasn’t there but I knew the whole story of the crying. Don’t just assume that you’re the only one hurting when he’s hurt. I do to. Also, song won’t be there if there’s no singing and singing won’t be exist if there’s no singer. You make music, you make songs. You and singers are basically in the same world with different parts.” Hongbin walks out of the room, not forgetting to slam the door hard.

“Why is everyone is so against me?” He groans loudly and tries to go back to sleep but his phone went off and he knows that he needs to answer it. “What?”

“Come to the company now. It’s chaotic!” His manager says.

“I won’t go until the news being shut down.” He hears some talking before his manager talks to the phone again.

“Hakyeon wants to see you personally so you won’t be needing to come here. I’ve sent him your address so, good luck in not ruining more of your image.”

“What did you do- hello? Hey, are you kidding me? Urgh!” Wonshik throws his cell phone on his bed and lies down again. “I don’t want to see him!”

 


When he hears the bell door rings, Sanghyuk opens the door and shocks when he sees his idol standing in front of it with a small smile on his lips. But the smile fades when he sees Sanghyuk is the one that opens the door for him. Maybe he’s shocks that someone else is in Wonshik’s house or maybe it’s because he knows Sanghyuk.

“What are you doing here?” Hakyeon asks.

“I live here. What are you doing here? Oh, right! You might come here to settle things with my hyung.”

“What is your relationship with him? Why didn’t I know anything? Why didn’t you tell me?”

“Why are you so shocked? It’s not like this is something so important for me to inform you.”

“I’m just shocked. What’s your name again?” When Hakyeon asks him, there’s a clear disappointment in Sanghyuk’s expression.

“So, you’re forgetting your pupil’s name now?” Wonshik comes down from his bedroom. “His name is Han Sanghyuk and he’s my cutest boyfriend.” He hugs Sanghyuk and kisses his cheek.

“Hyung, stop before I kick you on your .” Wonshik quickly lets him go. “You know my name and I’m not his boyfriend. Just a best friend. Since our parents are friends too.”

“Oh, hey Hakyeon hyung!” Hongbin greets the elder when he comes from the kitchen. “Aren’t you going to come in?”

“What are you doing here, Hongbin?”

“You guys know each other?” Sanghyuk eyes went wide.

“Doesn’t he tells you that I’m his step-brother?” Hakyeon walks inside and punches the handsome actor. “I told you to tell the press already!”

“Ah, hyung stop it! It’s hurt!” Hongbin whines when his supposed step-brother hits him.

“Don’t you want to come in first before you start your mission on killing Hongbin?” Hyuk who looks quite annoyed an irritated or maybe jealous, says to Hakyeon.

“Who says he is allowed to come in?” Ravi argued.

“I’m here for you.” Hakyeon said and pouted.

“Why are you acting like you’re not the I met last week?”

“Hyung, can we take this inside and not at the door?” Sanghyuk said before slumping himself on the couch. Ravi took the place next to his housemate.

“Hyukkie, are you mad that I didn’t tell you that I know him?” Hongbin kneed down next to his ‘friend’ as there’s no enough space for him to sit on the same couch.

“What do you think?” The youngest turned away, completely sulking.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to not telling you.”

“Why do you guys look so close?” Hakyeon asked after entering the house completely.

“They’re boyfriends.” Ravi said and both younger had their face turned to him with a very reddish colour of skin.

“Seriously?” Hakyeon started beating up his step-brother while the younger man whines more.

“Is he always this annoying?” Ravi asked Hyuk which the younger one shrugged with his still red face.

“Oh, I’m not here for that. Um, Sanghyuk, have you done training your vocal for the next evaluation?” Hakyeon smiled.

“I have. I am sure that this will be my opportunity…” Before Sanghyuk could continue, Hakyeon interrupted him.

“Go train it more.” This time, it sounded colder.

“Why should I?” He retorted back.

Sensing the situation, Hongbin interrupted.

“Why don’t you make something for Hakyeon hyung? Don’t you always love spoiling guests?”

“What do you want to drink?” Sanghyuk asked.

“Can I ask for juice or something that’s hard to make?” 

“I’ll just get you a water.” He stood up and walked to the kitchen.

“I’ll make sure to hold him for as long as I can.”

“Just don’t use anything in the kitchen in a way.” Ravi winked and Hongbin threw the cushion towards him right on the face before walking away.

“We need to talk.” Hakyeon started.

“You need to but I don’t. Since when do you and I become ‘we’?”

“Wonshik, let’s be serious, can we?”

“Everyone loves you and you’ve got nothing but praise while I got hate comments.”

“Let’s take you to rise up. Let’s make you popular. Let’s be friend. Let’s save your career.” Hakyeon plead. Ravi thought he’s acting but the look in the singer’s eyes made him believed that he’s sincerely saying those words.

“Why?” The only would that curiously muttered by Wonshik.

“I dislike having someone’s career going down the hill with me as part of the guilty.”

“It’s not your fault. It’s mine. I have to take responsibility of my wrongdoings.”

“This is the first time. You’re not that bad.”

“I am never a bad person.”

“Your raps are rude.”

“Your songs .”

“Wonshik…”

“But you started first!” He whined and Hakyeon chuckled when he’s so done at being shocked of the real Wonshik. The one that not throwing insults at him.

“Well, no thank you from you?”

“We haven’t even start anything. We might end up hating each other even more.”

“I never dislike or hating you.”

“But I do.”

“Why is that?” Hakyeon raised his eyebrows.

“You made Sanghyuk having a hard time, you know. You’re the reason he wants to be a singer. All he wanted to be is just like you but he always come back home with tear-stained face. It’s hard for me to see him like that when I have been looking after him since he’s five.”

“Why are you so cute?”

“I definitely am not cute. What are you even saying?”

“I didn’t know that you’re this loveable. I should have spoil you hard if I know.”

“I dislike you a lot.”

“I don’t care. Should’ve adopted you long ago.” He cooed.

“Are you showing me your real self now or are you acting up?”

“How was I before in your opinion?”

“Salty, very salty and very y.”

“I am sure that I am so loveable. You’ll end up loving me but that time when you realize it, I’m already on my way marrying someone else.”

“Now, you look like a drama queen. You can now leave.”

“If we’re going to be friends, I need to invade your personal life.” Hakyeon stood up and walked around. “Shouldn’t plain water takes only seconds to arrive? They might kill each other in the kitchen.”

Before Wonshik could warn, he heard Hakyeon screamed when he found Sanghyuk and Hongbin touching each other rather sensually. With Hongbin’s hand in Sanghyuk’s pants while Sanghyuk sitting next to the sink with his face buried on Hongbin’s shoulder and moaned softly. Wonshik likes the terrified looking Hakyeon.

 


“Where are we going?” Ravi asked his manager. “I’m tired. I want to go home.”

“You’ll have to go on a not-so-secret date with Hakyeon. Also currently, there are reporters following us at the back.”

“Why are they following us?” The rapper frowned. 

“To look out more of your dirty business, which is never exist, and pull you and your career down.”

“Are you serious?”

“Why should I be lying?” The manager stopped the car and pointed at another celebrity-like car in front of them. “That’s Hakyeon’s car. Get inside and you two will have a nice lovely date at the café. Remember to hold hand. If possible, kiss him too.”

“Are you out of your mind? Are you drunk? You shouldn’t be driving if you’re drunk!”

“We need this scandalous news the next morning, Ravi. He’s willing to help you. He wants you to have a good career. Treat him nice as nice as he is. He’s not so bad.”

“Are you complotting with him or something?”

“Should I kick you out of the car and crash on your big unattractive body?”

“I get it!” Ravi quickly reached for the black card on the dashboard and grinned before getting out of the car. He then pulled the zipper of his hoodie to act as if he’s covering his face before knocking the door to Hakyeon’s car after looking around.

When he heard the door being unlocked, he sat next to Hakyeon who’s sitting on the driver seat.

“What takes you so long?”

“I have a plotting going up with my manager.”

“What plot?”

“Not trying to kill you while we act like a lovely adorable couple.” Wonshik said. “Let’s get something to drink and maybe eat as well.”

“Do you even have money?”

“You can be my bank. We’re dating and you should spend your money on your boyfriend.”

“You’re admitting on being my boyfriend?”

“My company wants me to. Do I have any option?” He glanced at the singer. “I have money. Practically not my money but I can spend it.” He showed Hakyeon the card he robbed from his manager.

They decided that it’s better to buy some drinks and chocolate muffins in the café before having their meals in Hakyeon’s car. Wonshik saw a person hiding behind brick wall and he assumed that he’s a reporter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter