xxxChapter 1xxx

MY BOYFRIEND IS MY BIAS

   I awake from my peaceful sleep because i heard my mom yell at me."Darin!! Palli ireona or i will rip your exo posters!,"i immediately run to my study table with full of sehun posters and exo stuff."Omma~jebal(please) stop it poor my sehunnie,"I say and show off my puppy eyes."yeah~ just please go bath now i can smell you from downstairs,"she wrinkle her noise and walk downstair.I sniff myself and run to bathroom to take bath.

I showered and wear my school uniform,tie my hair into ponytail."Hunnie,annyeong i want to go to school now bye oppa,"i pecked sehun standy.I walk downstair to see my parent and dongsaeng eating their breakfast.

"Noona can i come with you to school today?,"Vernon ask and sipping his milk."where's your motorcycle?I have to stay up today."I answer him."His motorcycle broke.Its okay i can fetch him back school."My dad cut vernon."Okay then,hurry up we have to go now."I kiss my parent cheek as well as vernon."Goodbye mom dad,we go first,"vernon say.

15 minute pass and here i am at Moonligt High school."bye noona im going first."vernon bid me goodbye and walked to his class.I walked to my locker and suddenly there's a hand hand wrapping my waist.I turn my head to see my BFF grin at me."yah! you scared the hell out of me,"i raised my voice a little hight at my BFF."chill babe its a joke"he gave me a flirty look."let's go Jiminnie or that lion will eat us alive,"i grab his hand to our class.

"Darin-ah don't call me Jiminnie its sound childish,"he complain."no i want to Jiminnie! Jiminnie!."i sticking my tongue and run to my classroom.He chase me and backhug me others must be think we are couple.

Someone P.O.V

Arghh!what the hell is wrong with my father.This time was my 8 time i has changed my school.I miss my girlfriend she must be sad that im away from her.Cursed this that happen to me.

i started to wash myself to go to my NEW school.I drive at the new school i entered the class with Mrs.Hong and she introduse me to my new classmates.Mrs.Hong ask me to introdused myself but i was too busy watching the two student fighting?yeah the girl with ponytail hair smacked the boy next to her who is sleeping,and the boy grab the girl's ponytail make her yelp in pain then the ponytail hair girl also grab his hair.I keep watching them and i suddenly burst out infront of the class make the other student confused even the teacher shocked at the sudden laugh.

"aah i'm sorry,btw my name is Oh hunse,nice to meet u guys."i greet them and bow.Hunse huh nice name sehun."So hunse, you may sit beside Darin,Darin raised up your hand."The ponytail girl raise her hand up give the signal to me."Darin huh? nice name."

I sit at my new seat than Darin turn to her side to greet me."annyeong hunse,im Darin and this is my BFF Jimin,"she said and shook my hand.Her smile and her eyes looked familiar to someone that i know from my past,but i can't remember it.

"are you sick hunse?"she ask me worriedly.ofcourse she will asked because im wearing  mask right now."yeah i catch a cold last night,thank you for your concern."i fake a caught."ohh get well soon then,"she give her cute smile and focus to the teacher.

i can see that Jimin guy roled his eyes when Darin talk to me sweetly.i know that look Jimin.i smirk behind my mask.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong guys,

how is my story?please drop your comment.Don't forget to subcribe^^.i will try to make the long fanfic next time.