Your body's like a carry out

Take-out

She’s walking down the hallway when she sees him. He’s outside his dorm. She checks her phone, 11:45 P.M. He was probably working late at the studio while the rest of s were tucked under their blankets. Poor Guk. He’s such a hard worker, so smart, and he takes such good care of s. He’s always been attractive to her.

 

She’s got take-out in one hand and Soju in the other. He doesn’t see her yet but she’s watching him wrestle with the dorm’s keypad. It beeps and flashes red when the incorrect code is entered.

 

Hana thinks about her own night. The girls had planned a sleepover at their old dorm and she was in charge of getting the food. She fights with her inner conscious. Should she turn around and head to the dorm or take pity on her dongsaeng and invite him over?

 

Take pity it is.

 

“Yongguk?”

 

He stops toying with keypad and looks over his shoulder. His eyebrows rise in surprise. “Hana?” he rubs the back of his neck. “What are you…what are you doing here?”

 

Hana grins and taps her chin. “I can ask you the same thing. You locked out?” she gestures to the keypad. Yongguk looks down at the ty machine and nods, ashamed.

 

“I uhm got caught up in the studio you know. I’m uh working on something new.” He explains. Hana nods, she understands.

 

“You know whatever it was can wait. Aren’t you guys still promoting?” Hana asks but she already knows the answer. Yongguk nods to confirm her question. “You’re an amazing artist Yongguk, all of you boys are. The fans aren’t going anywhere; it’s okay to take a break from the studio sometimes.”

 

“Ah yes I know.” He looks away like a sad puppy. Hana almost feels bad, almost.

 

“Soo…” Yongguk looks back at Hana. She waves the bag of food around. “You want to get out of here?” His cheeks flush but he nods vigorously anyways.

 

Instead of heading towards Secret’s old dorm, they end up at Hana’s suite. She just hopes the girls won’t be too mad at her.