Who's Clingy?

You're Clingy, I love you

"What's with you!?" Taeyeon said half yelled.She slams the door hard.

 

"I just did what's girlfriend have to do." Tiffany said with still innocent face.That makes Taeyeon grow frustrated more.

 

"I don't know what I'm gonna do to you!." Taeyeon burst out which make Tiffany flinched. It's the first time Taeyeon yells at Tiffany ."You're clingy and possessive ,those sides of yours is cant be handle now its to much!!"Taeyeon shouts which make Tiffany step back a bit.

 

"Ta--tae..." Tiffany is scared right now,she's not scared of Taeyeon's yelling ,she's scared of what might happened next.Taeyeon can't see it because she doesn't care because she's really mad, she think Tiffany is overboard right now.

 

"What you did was not nice,you practically embarrassed me there. It's so much ,look I also gets this." Taeyeon pointed her purplish cheek.Tiffany was sorry for that part."you're possessiveness and clinginess sometimes annoys me."Tiffany just silently listens she knew she's at fault but also right.The next word that came out on Taeyeon's mouth really shocked her and felt the thousands stabs in her heart.

 

"Sometimes it's suffocates me,like I can't freely do the thing's I do,because of your possessiveness and clinginess." Taeyeon said it no emotions at all.She felt numb at the shame she got earlier because of Tiffany.

 

"So you're suff--ocated at me?"Tiffany said it with trembling lips because of fighting her tears.Taeyeon notice the sudden change of tone.She look at Tiffany and found the girl in tears.Maybe she will believed it ,if Tiffany hadn't use that trick to her before. Not now, not now .

 

"So all this time you're just bearing all of my flaws but the truth you're suffocated." Tiffany look up at the back facing lover.She's really hurt that she want to scream the pain.She's in pain because the person she really dearly love just straightforwardly admit that she's suffocated at her presence. Nothing's more hurt than hearing those word to someone you loved with all of you. She felt sick to herself because the one she love didn't like anymore her presence. She just bear the pain and cried in front of Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon turn around and met Tiffany's gaze, only to see the hurt,lost,sad and love in Tiffany's wet eyes.She suddenly felt weak when she saw those eyes she bows her head can't look that long on those eyes.

 

"Taeyeon." Taeyeon look at Tiffany that's first time Tiffany call her 'Taeyeon' ever since they become girlfriends.

 

"I'm sorry If I ever feel you uncomfortable with my possessiveness and clinginess.I didn't know it because I thought it's just natural to be like that.Now that I know that our relationship didn't start with the same attraction and feelings.I became like that because I always thought I'm still lacking that you might found better than me." Tiffany pauses to breathe. Taeyeon was just listening like a frozen good.

 

"Now that you said what you really feel ,I-- gu..ess we can't co--ntinue this re..lation-ship anymore .So Taeyeon thank you for the years you shared with me.Go--odbye and I love you." Taeyeon literally freeze at Tiffany's words she want to stop Tiffany from walking away but she can't. She knew she had hurt Tiffany too much.

 

Tiffany runs away from Taeyeon's house she can't take it anymore. She cried hard ,she try to out all of her pain.

 

 

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾

 

Since that night was the last time she uad talk Tiffany, because the situation now changes. On her part she never agree to that break up.So she follow and seek Tiffany everyday to talk but the latter avoid her and ignore her.

 

Everytime she comes near to Tiffany, the latter would run or walk past away her.When Tiffany did it ,it just reminds her of what she did to the girl.She regretted it so much.She only stop following Tiffany when the latter said if she will not stop she will transfer school. It stop Taeyeon because she don't want to came at that point so now she's just always silently look for the girl. It's just bad impulse to her that she used her hot headed mind.Which causes things she didn't think might happened that night.

 

"Still not talking  to you?" Yuri nudge her gloomy friend who just looking at a certain girl.Taeyeon props her hand to her chin and nods weakly.

 

"Tsk...I can't say anything ." Yuri muttered she can't say a thing because she don't want to add some salt to her wounded friend, she knew Taeyeon was at fault.

 

"What I'm gonna do she don't want me to talk to her even coming near her is not allowed .Aishh!!I'm going insane here." The table make a loud thud because of Taeyeon sudden banging her forehead.

 

"Yah! What was that?! No physical abuse Taeng." Yuri blabbers .

 

"Physical might be bearable, but this it's ing hurts." Taeyeon said while pointing at her chest.Yuri patted her friend's shoulder and gave an encouragingly look.

 

"Taeyeon although we know your at fault here,but don't let this affect your confidence of taking back Tiffany." Taeyeon lifts up her bowed head and look at her friend. "Where's my Confident Kim friend huh? Get up your here .Pursue hard Tiffany until you gain her trust again.If it's still not work then maybe she's not really your fate." Yuri plastered a small smile.Yuri's last word was like a pain in Taeyeon's hearing, she didn't like it,she didn't like the idea of she's not for Tiffany. Maybe she didn't like or love Tiffany at first but she grow to love it effortlessly.

 

"So Taeng just take the chance you still can have okay." Yuri stands up and gently give a pat on her friend's back.

 

"I'll do it.Thank you." Taeyeon smiled and thumbs up to Yuri which reciprocated quickly.

 

 

◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽

 

Tiffany had avoided Taeyeon since that night. She thinks it's the best even though she still really love Taeyeon. Since then Taeyeon always follow her and always pleading to talk to her.Tiffany didn't know why Taeyeon wants to talk her.

 

For all she knew Taeyeon grow bored on her that didn't need anything from her.She stop the following because she didn't love Taeyeon anymore. It's just she might not stop herself from hugging the girl and says to the latter that she still love it.So she threatened it but it's just a lie because she can't take to not see Taeyeon even just a far.

 

She always found Taeyeon looking at her.Sometimes Taeyeon will look away and sometimes the latter will stay still.She really don't understand Taeyeon, Taeyeon confused her so much.When she's meeting Taeyeon's gaze she can see the longing look of it.Sometimes she just want to accepts Taeyeon's plea that she want to talk to her.But she can't and don't know what and why.

 

"Your ex is again looking at you." Sunny points Taeyeon using her lips.Tiffany look at Taeyeon's view.She didn't catch Taeyeon looking at her, she only heard a loud bang of head. She grimace at the sound and quickly adverted her worried eyes to Taeyeon.

 

"Ouch ~ that was hurt." Sunny whines."your midget is really one of a kind...really bang your head like that?"Tiffany just put a small smile on her face.She knew it because she practically knows everything about Taeyeon. Two years with Taeyeon was a not that smooth because they do not start with mutual feelings. She was the one who have feelings for Taeyeon. She's number one campus nerd of the the school.So she's not that attractive because she put all of her time on books rather than making herself pretty.

 

'Taeyeon what happened to us? I thought you really love me?'

 

◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽

 

Today Taeyeon decides to put all of her remaining courage to approach Tiffany. She walks at the crowded open grounds to look for Tiffany but she can't find the latter.She try her luck at the library because she knows how nerdie is the latter. She silently look for Tiffany tip-toing to see Tiffany. Her eyes lit up when she see the girl she's been looking.She sit  near where Tiffany was, she make sure Tiffany will not know her presence. She randomly take a book and acting like reading it.

 

She peak behind the book and secretly gaze at Tiffany. She notice something Tiffany seems to became more prettier she didn't know why but Tiffany's vibe is different. She suddenly remember when Tiffany came to her showing her make up face and beautiful dress.Tiffany was really beautiful that time but her make up was a bit thick.But nonetheless still perfectly beautiful.

 

Flashback

 

"Why the sudden make over?" Taeyeon asked still surprised by Tiffany's make over.

 

"Because I wanna look pretty in your eyes." Tiffany replied with eye smile.Taeyeon left a heartily chuckle.

 

"But your beautiful without this cosmetics. Still really beautiful." Taeyeon pecks Tiffany's cheeks.

 

Tiffany blushed. "But still I can't be complacent because I know you like y and pretty girls." Tiffany became insecure.

 

"Ouch I'm hurt." Taeyeon just playfully touch her chest like she's in pain.

 

End of flashback

 

Taeyeon unconsciously smile at the memory.

 

'You're really insecure to our relationship in the past Fany-ah? But I can't blame you I made you felt that, because I didn't show you my love wholly. I take it for granted. '

 

She watch Tiffany, admiring the girl she's been missing for months.She look at Tiffany's serious face .

 

'That specs really suits her well, beautiful.'

 

She watch how Tiffany gracefully move picking new books to read. It left her in awe' how Tiffany can left her breathless.She continue to watch Tiffany thinking of ways to get near at the latter. She suddenly felt her eyes warmed, she didn't know that her eyes were glistening just by watching Tiffany.

 

She really missed the latter so much.She really want to punch the 'Taeyeon' who said Tiffany's flaw that night.She didn't know why she said those words,it's true that Tiffany's possesiveness and clinginess sometimes suffocates her,but she just feel it when Tiffany was being too much.That night she's really mad at Tiffany of what the girl did.

 

 

Flashback

 

"Thank you." The woman kissed Taeyeon's cheek as sign of bidding goodbye. Taeyeon was about to reply when suddenly.

 

"You!!! How dare you to kissed my Taetae!!" Tiffany came like a sixteen wheeler truck and grabs the woman's hair .She pull it forcefully, the woman wince at the pain and scream.

 

"Aahh!!!" Taeyeon immediately untangles Tiffany's hand to woman's hair.

 

"Yah!! What are you doing Fany!!!?!!!?" Taeyeon shouts because it seems Tiffany didn't hear her.

 

"This girl! She kissed you Taetae!!! ." Tiffany protest to Taeyeon. Taeyeon shakes her head madly.

 

*boogghshh!!*

 

A loud thud cause Taeyeon to be thrown down to floor.Tiffany quickly goes to Taeyeon. Taeyeon was punch by a guy .Tiffany try to touch Taeyeon's cheek but her hands slaps harshly by Taeyeon's.

 

"You! Tame your freak girlfriend.!" The guy drags her girlfriend and walks away.Taeyeon stands up and look at Tiffany angrily.

 

"Look at what you did." Taeyeon hissed while pointing at her purpled cheek and the people around them."that's my ing childhood friend who I just met after years.What she did was a friendly gesture which we do since our childhood. "Taeyeon ends her explanation and leave Tiffany. Tiffany was shocked at the information but she still insists ,it's still not necessarily to kissed Taeyeon .

 

End of flashback

 

Taeyeon's pride that time was messed because of Tiffany's impulsive move.She's punch hardly on face and found herself thrown down on the floor,with many people around witness the scene. She felt small that time,maybe her ego was stepped that's why she said those hurtful word to Tiffany.

 

Taeyeon was wiping her eyes when suddenly a handkerchief came to her view.She look at the hands she perfectly known.She look up and she's not wrong because it's really Tiffany. She look at Tiffany with longing and sad eyes.

 

"Use this, you can throw it after you used it." Tiffany immediately leaves Taeyeon. Taeyeon left frozen.

 

"Th--ank you."

 

..............

 

"Gosh Tiffany you're really insane you still can't stop yourself from caring her." Tiffany said while slapping herself.

 

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾

 

"So Taeng any progress?" Yuri sit beside Taeyeon and put her tray of food.Taeyeon chewed first her food.

 

"At least I received a small smile and Thank you and it's enough proof I'm progressing well." Taeyeon grins.

 

"Aish! Just last month you're really gloomy and now tsk' " Yuri acts she's annoyed when the truth she's happy for Taeyeon. She saw Taeyeon's of persuing Tiffany. The daily waiting after class,gifts,flowers and many more.She saw how Taeyeon court Tiffany again.Sometimes she will found Taeyeon crying but the latter disguised it very well."I think you're the one who's being clingy now."Yuri friend.

 

"What the! Are you nuts?" Taeyeon defends herself she too think that she's becoming a bit clingy too.

 

........................................

 

"So Tiffany when are you gonna accepts Taeyeon's plea?" Sunny props her thumb at her chin.

 

"You know it always almost happened but I don't want to feel again the feeling of you're unwanted?" Tiffany slightly frown when she remembers Taeyeon's word.

 

"We can said we're at that point ,that maybe Taeyeon might get bored to you again." Sunny pauses and cups Tiffany's face."But people grew bored because they thought what they did was always happening and something's never changes. But you and Taeyeon, she said 'sometimes' she felt suffocated that is because you always do that your 'flaws'.But looked how long before she said it 'two years' Tiffany. She endured it for two years but maybe that time she outburst she's really mad,that I maybe too because don't be offended I know I'm you're friend. "Tiffany sign to Sunny to continue her explanation.

 

"Even I'm you're friend, I may reacted that way too.Because you practically rub her shame on her face because of what you did.She love you Tiffany because the span she pent up those emotions was amazed me.She may end up with you when the incidence to Sunmi but still she stay.So Tiffany give a chance to Taeyeon it's just unfortunate she can't stop her emotions that night, that she said words in a wrong way." Tiffany was teary hearing Sunny's explanation. Sunny was right they're just too emotional that time that they hurt each other unknowingly.

 

"Why did you just said it today,it's been months for heaven sake." Tiffany exclaimed at Sunny.

 

"Said the one who's always saying 'I don't want to hear anything about her'" Sunny mimics Tiffany's voice.

 

"But still...whatever by the way how can I approach Taeyeon now?"

 

"Just wait first for her move." Sunny said and readying herself to leave.

 

"Yah!where are you going?"

 

"Just finding my love life too." Sunny winks and walk fast.Tiffany suddenly remembers Taeyeon's flirtatious wink.She unconsciously smile to it.

 

"Haist Taeyeon you never leave me eh? Because ever since that night you stay like a permanent tattoo to me."

 

 

◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽

 

"You know there's a coming exhibit this Saturday? I just wanna asked if you're free?" A tall young man approach Tiffany.

 

"Ah what is it about?" Tiffany smiles to the young man sweetly. Unknowingly someone's watching the scene with fuming eyes.

 

"It's about Nature, so ? Can I in---" the man suddenly being block by a petite girl causing her to stop her words.

 

"Hey Fany wanna come this Saturday at the exhibit?" Taeyeon hurriedly asked but Tiffany didn't answer.

 

"I'm sorry maybe we'll talk again next time." Tiffany smiled apologetically to the man.

 

"Oh it's okay Tiffany well see you. " the man leaves.

 

"That's rude." Tiffany muttered.

 

"Sorry I was ju--st, forget it." Taeyeon mumbled.Tiffany stop herself from giggling.

 

'Still cute .Jealous huh?I thought I'm just the one who's jealous freak.'

 

"I'll wait you at my dorm on Saturday , 6 pm." Tiffany leaves the shocked Taeyeon.

 

"Did I heard it right? Tiffany just accepted my invitation."

 

◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽

 

The exhibit was great so many great works about nature.All the time there Taeyeon was just gawking and stealing glances at her companion. Tiffany tonight was really beautifully dressed.

 

They were looking at a certain art when suddenly the guy few days ago approaches Tiffany.

 

"Hey Tiffany you came too?"

 

"Yes ,Im with a friend."

 

'Friend, I hate to hear it but I'm the one who degraded our relationship.'

 

"How about you, who did you bring along?" Tiffany asked politely notices too the gloomy Taeyeon besides her.

 

"Ooh.. Me,just me."

 

"Why?"

 

"Because you didn't agree to my invitation, and I only want you to be my companion tonight." The guy blushes a bit Taeyeon saw it she also see the pink cheeks of Tiffany.She suddenly felt needing of air because of the scene in front of her.It hurts to see that someone can make Tiffany act that way.She felt her yess starting to glistened. So she immediately excuses herself.

 

"Ahm... May I excuse myself because I'm going to get something on my car." Taeyeon walk faster than usual. Tiffany saw Taeyeon's wiping her eyes,she knew it that the latter is crying.

 

.........................................

 

Taeyeon cried outside she can't take the pain ,seeing Tiffany smiling sweetly other than her was really hurtful.

 

"! This is my ing fault, I lost her.Now my consequences are coming out badly." Taeyeon muttered weakly, bowing her head.Someone taps her shoulder and reached her a handkerchief.

 

"You know I'm running out of handkerchiefs because of you, I didn't know you're a cry baby." Tiffany stand beside Taeyeon. Taeyeon takes the handkerchief and look at Tiffany.

 

"I'm sorry I can't help." Taeyeon mumbled.

 

"Why still persuing me?" Tiffany leans on the wall.Taeyeon was startled by the question.

 

"Because I want to make right my mistake." Taeyeon answered directly to Tiffany's eyes.

 

"What is that mistake?" Tiffany wants to make sure.

 

"Mistake of letting myself hurt the one I love.Mistake of taking for granted your love, specially mistake of letting you go stupidly." Taeyeon chuckled sadly. Tiffany listens and just nod.

 

"Are you sure you're not gonna let happened those mistakes again?" Taeyeon's eyes suddenly bulges out.She didn't know she's hearing right.Tiffany giggled at the sight of shocked Taeyeon.

 

'Cute'

 

Taeyeon again found herself shocked. Because Tiffany suddenly kissed her,at first she's really at daze but sooner she kissed back Tiffany with so much passion.The kissed broke.

 

"What's the meaning of this Fany-ah?" Tiffany smile .

 

"What do you think?" Tiffany said and found herself being pinned on the wall gently because Taeyeon kissed her like no tomorrow.

 

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾

 

"I love you, Fany-ah."

 

"I love you too , Taetae."

 

The was celebrating their graduation party at the school's balcony.

 

"I'm glad you accept me again." Taeyeon whispered on Tiffany's ear.

 

"I'm glad too, we still fixes it."

 

"By the way I've heard there's a senior who asked you to be his date tonight?" Taeyeon asked with furrowed brows.

 

"I rejected it ,because I have you." Tiffany chuckles at Taeyeon's way of expressing her jealousy.

 

"I'm honored." Taeyeon plant a chaste kissed on Tiffany's lips.

 

"You know what its funny, "

 

"What's funny?"

 

"It seems you're the one becoming more possessive and clingy now." Taeyeon left speechless, she knew Tiffany was right.

 

"But I'm just claiming what's mine." Taeyeon huffs.Tiffany laughs.

 

"Exactly thats the point." Tiffany answers back.Taeyeon make an annoyed face.Tiffany again softly laughs at the cute sulking Taeyeon.

 

"You're clingy ,I love you." Tiffany put her arms on Taeyeon's neck and whispered it to Taeyeon.

 

"Yah!that's illegal." Taeyeon smacks Tiffany's lightly.

 

"What's illegal byuntae?that seems what you did just now was the illegal one." Tiffany playfully glare at Taeyeon.

 

"You're insulting me using your sweet voice.So I don't know if you're being mean or sweet?" Taeyeon mask a confused face with matching a pout.Tiffany pecks it.

 

"But you're really clingy, a cute one." Tiffany winks.

 

"Gosh --"

 

"Hey you two!!! Come inside don't use your own world two!" They heard the shout of Sunny."yeah come inside!!" Yuri adds.

 

"Give us a minute!" Taeyeon shouts back.Sunny and Yuri left the two.

 

"I really wanna thanked that two because their the one's who help us." Taeyeon said.

 

"You're right I'm glad they know how to meddle in our stupid problem." They become silent for a while.

 

"Tiffany I love you, let's get married on the future." Taeyeon seriously said.Tiffany didn't see any blinks.

 

 

"I love you too Taeyeon, let's get married ."The two shared a long passionate kissed ,really felt happy that they still together.

 

End.

 

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Gosh I don't know about this one shot .

 

Hope you like it❤❤❤❤❤

 

 

⭐Bye~~~❇