The Heart

Latte Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The stone-like girl sighs in relief as she exits KHY Dance building. She may be one of the top dance choreographers and instructors in Korea but the girl is facing problems teaching a new batch that has joined her class. Even the usually expressionless girl can be seen looking rather annoyed and irritated.

“They can’t get anything right,” she grumbles under her breath as she puts on her black helmet, which matches her black Harley motorcycle. She gets on her beloved bike and heads off to the café she goes almost every day at 6 pm after she finishes her classes.

It’s just for the coffee, she would always say to herself even though she clearly knows the main reason of going to that café almost everyday.

Her

The one who’s eyes sparkle every time she talks about something interesting or exciting to the fellow café workers. The one who’s voice is sweet like honey and so addicting to listen too (although it’s too loud sometimes). The one who’s smile just lits up the entire café. The reason why Nayoung can’t sleep at night.

Zhou Jieqiong

She knows her name of course, it says there on her nametag she wears every day. Nayoung can’t help but to wonder how someone’s name could be that attractive. Although Nayoung admits, the girl’s name was hard to pronounce at first. But after trying so much times at home (in case one day the Chinese girl speaks to her, just in case), she could finally pronounce her name right.

“Hi, can I have a Latte, please?” Nayoung tries to stay as calm and cool as possible as she places her order.

“S-sure! R-r-right up!” the Chinese girl stutters and Nayoung finds that incredibly cute.

Awwwww so cute- wait what stop it Im Nayoung

She is greeted by the barista’s back as the Chinese girl hurriedly turns around to make the girl’s latte, clearly looking embarrassed by the stutter and once again, Nayoung finds that incredibly cute. The stone-like girl proceeds to sit at a table that’s quite close to the counter, perfect for her to take not-so secret glances at the Chinese girl.

“Hi,” a girl says rather quietly, almost like a whisper. Well, the café is quite empty anyway. Just a few customers here and there.

Nayoung looks up to the owner of the voice and is greeted by a rather tall and western-looking girl.

“I’m Somi!” Somi says as she gives a little wave and sits on a chair across Nayoung after receiving a nod from the older girl.

Nayoung recognizes the familiar face. Somi is the cashier of this café, Although for some unknown reason, Jieqiong becomes both the cashier and barista when Nayoung is over. Nayoung sees Somi often with Jieqiong and two other girls (whom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter