Chapter 1 : Shocking Moment

GOT7 Mark x You fanfiction : We're Married

There is nothing special with my life...

Just me as a Gosam ( 3rd year of high school )

But everything changed because I'd said that words...

Chapter 1 : Shocking moment

"Y/n wake up! You're going to be late for school"

"Five more minutes mom..." I said when I'm still half asleep.

I think today will be the same as the other days, wake up with this argument every morning tee~he

"Y/N! ah jinjja! I should've married you with someone instead!"

"Eomma! Ddo! Ddo! *Again! Again!* Why are you always say that?! Geurae *okay* just marry me with someone!" 

Then I left and going to bath.

Yeah, honestly, I'm not mad with my mom. Even though we're always arguing, I know that she cares about me a lot. So, those kinds of arguments are just passing by.

"Eomma, Appa, I'm going to school~"

"EO *yes* , be careful okay, sweetie" dad said with that beautiful smile every morning.

"Don't play at school! Study seriously, okay, Y/N?" mom said

"Why do I need to study tho. You're going to marry me with someone anyway" I said jokingly

Dad smile disappeared. Did I say something wrong? But... I'm only said that jokingly. There must be something I don't know.

"Dad, is there anything wrong?"

"Ah, nothing."

"Err,Y/N, you're gotta be late. You need to go now." Mom said as if she want me to leave so I can't ask anything more to dad.

"Okay, I'm going now. Bye ,dad, mom"

Many hours have passed. I'm going back home. But, this thing happened...

"Y/N, can we talk for a few minutes?"

"OH, dad! You're not going to work? Sure, let's talk"

Then we went to living room to talk. But.. What's with this atmosphere? There must be something serious happened. Mom is here too.

"Y/N..."

"Eomma, what happened?"

Mom's eyes look puffy, it's like she had been crying. 

"Yeobo *honey*, I can't let this happen to our daughter. Is there no other way?" mom said to dad with her serious face. Dad can't say anything. He looks really tired and confuse.

"What? What happened mom? Just tell me. Don't make me curious"

Mom hesitates for a while.

"Y/n, first of all, promise me that you'll not push yourself okay?"

"oo...okay(?) So, what's the problem mom?"

"Your dad gets scammed by someone. So, he lost all the money for his company. And he got pretty much money from loan shark, but, if he didn't pay the money tomorrow, his company will get shut down. And we'll go bankrupt. But, there's a way to overcome this problem..."

"What's that mom?"

"You need to marry dad's acquaintance's son"

"What?"

My head went blank. I can't believe what mom said. What should I do?

"Y/n?"

"ah, yes mom?" I just can't believe what has happened to me. 

"You don't need to push yourself okay , Y/n. " 

I don't have anything to say. It feels like I'm getting struck by lightning. And suddenly I remember what have I said this morning. I have a quick flashback. 

"Why do I need to study tho. You're going to marry me with someone anyway."

That really struck me hard. Why did I even say that sentence? It's like god fulfill my words. I wish I can turn back time...

But,

I can't do this to my family...

I've decided. 

I need to do something for my family.

"Eii~ you don't need to worry, mom, dad. I'll do it" I said with an usual tone so they will not feel burdened.

"Are you serious, Y/N?" Dad asked

"Dangyeonhaji! *of course"

"Don't push yourself y/n, you can say no okay?" mom asked

"what? I'm not gonna refuse it tho. I like it. I want to marry early " I lied with the fake smile too.

"Ah, are you sure?"

"thank you, y/n."

"no need to thanked me, dad. By the way, when is the wedding?"

"you might be shocked and change your mind. It's....... next week"

"ah.." i can't say anything for a while. 
" it's a little bit shocking...... but geogjonghajima *don't worry*, I'll not change my mind. But, I'll meet my fiancée first right?"

"yep, the day after tomorrow"

"ehm, okay"

I might be regretted my choice later, but, at least I'll try first and make my family happy.

- Continue in chapter 2