Intro

Naengmyeon (Cold Noodles)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was love at first sight— Hyukjae would never contemplate of saying that whenever people ask him how he fell in love with Donghae. Just the thought of their first meeting makes him all smiles and dreamy, remembering how his almond-like eyes laid on the handsome beauty that is Lee Donghae.

From then on, he persistently befriended the other despite Donghae's somewhat timidity towards him. Due to his stubborness, he was able to catch Donghae's attention. The latter eventually fell in love with him, and Hyukjae, besides his admiration towards Donghae's attractive features and physique, learned to love the cold guy inside-out.

Relationships are hard, no doubt about that. Hyukjae may think that he was the one who always have to endure a lot because of Donghae's personality. Truth be told, it was the opposite. In their friends' eyes, Donghae is the one more understanding. He may be cold and expressionless all the time, but that doesn't mean he doesn't care.

Oh, that time when Hyukjae tried to grab Donghae's attention by joining the soccer team (which Donghae is a part of) in one of their afternoon trainings. He just wanted to make Donghae look at him in awe since the said guy is not really good in expressing his feelings. Maybe if Hyukjae shows that he is also good in playing soccer, Donghae would be amazed by him and be all affectionate with him in front of everyone in the field, making them see that Hyukjae can make the nonchalant guy happy. Though Donghae smiles at times, even laugh, he is just really not the type of guy who often shows his happy feelings, and Hyukjae is somewhat frustrated at that. He wants to show the world that he can make Donghae happy, and excited, and cheery, and playful with him. Ya know, the show off thingy a.k.a. PDA. 

 

Unfortunately, he is a no-good in soccer, at all... and he ended up hurting himself. Instead of getting pissed and scolding Hyukjae, Donghae just carried him to the school clinic, then piggybacked him all the way to his house. Hyukjae was pouting all the time, making Donghae chuckle at his monkey face. At least he laughed. My injuries paid off, right?, Hyukjae thought.

There is also that time when Hyukjae didn't talk to Donghae for the whole week, though they were just around each other (practically always). It almost, almost, killed Hyukjae to not speak even a single word to his boyfriend. It was all because Donghae gave him the wrong present for their 100th day anniversary. Hyukjae actually wanted a ring, and Donghae gave him one. He even picked the one with the strawberry bling on it since he knows Hyukjae loves strawberry so much. The problem was Hyukjae wanted a COUPLE RING. You can imagine Donghae's dumbstruck expression when Hyukja

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter