Chapter 6

That Person, You

School started and Siyeon was able to pass the test. It was not a hard task for her, she loves exams actually.

Siyeon’s first week at school becomes a hot issue. Admirers from different classes arises, she did not expect that she will be that popular. It was only her second week and other students can’t help but to go after Siyeon.

She bade her mom goodbye and started to drive her car. Despite being a minor, Siyeon was able to secure a special license. She grew up in the States and that allowed her to have a special license.

Siyeon like cars, when she told Nayoung what car she wanted, Nayoung needed to research what it was. Despite being a CEO and owner of 51 story building, Nayoung drives a Cayenne and her knowledge of cars is not that comprehensive. She had to ask Sejeong what was a McLaren.

Siyeon drives the most expensive car in the world, a McLaren P1. She is in love with it and even named it Ddiddi. Nayoung does not understand why a car was that expensive, she doesn’t care actually. She just wants Siyeon to be happy.

Siyeon drives her jet-black car to school and her popularity rises even more while driving that car. Her school is known to be the most expensive high school thus reserved parking is being implemented. She parks her car in the one reserved for her.

She steps out of her car, shakes her uniform coat, and picks up her bag. She then saw Yebin who is sitting in front of her.

“Wow, you are a princess indeed, you are probably spoiled so much” Yebin remarks.

“Says someone who drives an Aventador to school” she replied.

“Wow, I’m impressed. You have a good knowledge when it comes to cars. No wonder you are called a princess”

“Cut it off, Kim Yebin. G-Dragon is probably shaking with that 2017 Aventador of yours”

Yebin is about to banter when a pink 2012 Bentley Continental pass them by. Yebin and Siyeon cringe at how pink the car was. Yewon then step out of the car. She waves at the two.

“Why is your car so pink?” Siyeon asked.

“Isn’t it cute?” Yewon replied.

“It’s too pink Yewon, why don’t you put some Hello Kitty in there” Yebin jokingly suggested.

“I want to but mom says it is childish”

“I want to thank Aunt Yuha for saying that” Yebin replied.

Siyeon just shakes her head and the three of them walk towards the school. Students who saw them started to go after them. Yebin is clearly enjoying it while Yewon is just greeting them back. Siyeon on the other hand will just casually smile. Three of the richest students in their school are together and the other students can help but be in awe with this almost perfect crew.

They reached their lockers, Siyeon needed to get her books. She opened her locker and letters started to flow outside her lockers. Yebin and Yewon’s jaws dropped at the immense number of letters there is inside Siyeon’s locker.

“Oh my god, when was the last time you opened that locker?” Yebin asked.

“Uhm, 4 days ago I guess”

“Wow! Siyeon-ah, you are so popular! I never received such amount of letters”

“Shut up Yewon, go get a box or something and help Siyeon with this”

For the first time, Siyeon smiled at Yebin. She can’t believe Yebin did that for her.  Yebin saw it and gave her a what-now face. Siyeon just shake her head and pick-up the letters that were scattered around.

-0-

“Chungha, please. I just needed to see Nayoung” Minkyung pleaded.

She is inside Chungha’s dance academy. After seeing Nayoung, her urge to talk to her spikes up. She went back to Korea to see Nayoung too. It was one of her purposes besides her job.

Chungha sighed. She knows that Nayoung does not want to see Minkyung, not especially when their daughter is here in Korea too.

“You know that I can just give you that info. She doesn’t want to see you”

“I know, that’s why I am here”

“You hurt her badly”

“I know that, exactly the reason why I wanted to talk to her”

“I’m sorry Minkyung”

She sighed in defeat, Nayoung must hate her that much. She thanked Chungha and takes her leave. She went to Europe to pursue her dreams and during those times she can’t help but think of Nayoung. She even asks some of her friends to find Nayoung for her but nothing. She sighed and thinks of another way to talk to Nayoung.

-0-

Siyeon, Yebin, and Yewon decided to eat dinner together. Despite hating Yebin at first, Siyeon can’t help but be friends with her. First, their parents are close then Yewon is also close to her. Yebin hasn’t apologized till now. Siyeon thinks Yebin is just being cocky.

They were all fooling around and teasing Yewon. They saw an old man selling some accessories. Yewon drags them there. Yewon buys three rings, she handed one each to Yebin and Siyeon.

“What’s this?” Yebin asks.

“A ring” Yewon replied.

“I know but what for?” Yebin said.

“That’s a friendship ring! Come on! Wear it.” Yewon suggested. Yebin is hesitating that’s why Yewon shoved it into her fingers. Siyeon silently watches them and admires the ring on her finger.

“It looks good on you,” the seller said.

“Thank you” Siyeon replied.

“You guys remind me so much of my daughter, I’m working hard for her so she can go to school,” the man said while coughing.

“That’s nice of you sir but don’t you need to rest? You look sick sir” Siyeon suggested. The man smiled and told Siyeon that his fine.

They are about to leave when they heard a loud thud on the floor. They saw that the man was shaking on the floor. The three of them hurriedly went to the man and tried to do something.

Siyeon is a certified first-aider, and she tried to apply her knowledge but the man’s case can’t be resolved with first aid. She asks Yewon to call 911 and luckily the ambulance comes right away.

The three of them joined the man in the ambulance making sure that he will be brought to the hospital. They reached Samsung Seoul Hospital, the nurses hurriedly assisted the man. They were asked if they were a relative or not but they can’t give any information. This pisses Yebin off and started to throw fists at them.

“Do you guys know who I am? Do you guys know who my mom is?”

The nurses and hospital assistants were baffled by what Yebin is saying. Yewon is trying to calm Yebin but the older girl is beyond pissed.

“I am Kim Yebin, youngest daughter of Kim Sejeong, senator of this country! If you don’t freaking aid that man I swear this will be the end of your careers!” Yebin warned.

Siyeon can’t believe that Yebin has this side of her. She can feel that Yebin’s worries are genuine. She can’t believe that a cocky-arrogant type like Yebin is concerned about a man she doesn’t even know.

“I’m sorry but can you guys just go ahead and help that man? He is a father to a daughter who is depending on him. A husband to a wife who’s relying on him for their food. If you are worried about the expenses, we will cover them. By the way, I believe that my mom, my friend’s mother has a huge share in this hospital” Siyeon commented.

“Who are you?” a nurse asked.

“Im Siyeon, daughter of Im Nayoung. The only heir to the Im Group of Companies” Siyeon said.

The staff's jaw dropped. These kids are indeed one of a kind. They can’t believe that 3 of the richest family are here helping a poor man, a man that is a stranger to them.

“Do we really have to introduce ourselves like that? Are you not going to help that ahjussi?” Yewon asked and right then and there, her tears fell.

Siyeon and Yebin have to calm Yewon from crying further. A doctor walks in and saw all this commotion. She asked what was happening and the three teenagers told her what happened. She then commanded the staff to prepare the E.R.  Siyeon grabs her hand and smiled.

“Please save him, doctor”

“I will”

She said that and patted Siyeon’s head. She side glance at Siyeon again and saw her smiling. She thinks that they have the same smile. Minkyung was reminded of her younger years through Siyeon.

-0-

A/N: Seems like fate is making Siyeon and Minkyung see each other. Please do see my feeds and profile for some other updates. Also, if you guys are wondering what are those cars please search for them. Yebin's car is Lamborghini, similar to what G-Dragon drives. Yewon's car is the same car as Nicki Minaj and Paris Hilton. Siyeon's car is the most expensive car of 2017, that brand of car is yours truly's dream car. 

Another thing, I have to change their last name depending on who wears the pants. You might think that Yebin and Yewon were interchanges but it is not. 

Thank you guys for reading through and I really apologize for any grammatical errors. English is not my first language.