When Ball is Lyf but...

Ballin'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Alright…this is the last game of the season; if we win this we win the state championship!” A very tense and very invigorated man urged as he spoke in front of pumped up and nervous high school basketball team all clad in red jerseys.

Kim Seokjin  paced in front of his team from the PSJN1313 High School up the north side of town with his emotions and aggression bubbling in the surface.

“We matched off with those prissy catholic school boys at the start of the season and we crushed ‘em! Now I want you boys to do it all over again and win us that trophy!”

The team riled up in pure teen-age testosterone as the shouted at the top of their throats.

“I AM COUNTING ON YOU TO DOMINATE IN THAT COURT AND—wait a second.” He paused running his momentum, scanning the group as he tried to find one particular face. 

“Where the heck is—“

 

🏀🏀🏀

 

Opposite them were the rival team, all in a similar state of adrenaline and excitement with their own coach riling them up.

“We can’t let these public-school kids defeat us twice!” The coach; the stern Kim Namjoon urged. Gaining a similarly aggressive response from his black jersey clad students.  These students are from the Wings South Catholic Academy’s basketball team.

As the coach went on trying to invigorate his team but in the middle of it one of his students came in a rush and hurriedly spoke out;

“Uh Coach sir…we have a problem…”

 

🏀🏀🏀

 

“God—flipping…DAMN it ‘Gi! You’ve got to stop doing that!” A very irritated, very flushed and very late Park Jimin said hurriedly as he was scrambling around the room trying to get his stuff together.

It was an hour before the game and Jimin was scrambling , trying to get his clothes back inside his duffle bag with him randomly just stuffing his clothes back in.

“Do what?” Asked a smug, pale skinned Min Yoongi as he leaned against his door frame, shirt off looking absolutely relaxed as if he too wasn’t pressed for time. He waltzed over to Jimin’s side and s his hands around the already panicked younger and whispered in his ear “Come on Chim…you and I both know you like it.”

That deep, sultry, chocolate, silk-like voice of Min Yoongi just sent vibrations down Jimin’s spine much to the younger’s pleasure.

Jimin almost melted into Yoongi’s touch with his hands caressing Jimin’s sides suggestively. If Yoongi had his way the two would still be in Yoongi’s twin bed, fighting over the blanket with Yoongi’s ‘morning-glory’ still hard-pressed against Jimin’s .

Sadly today wasn’t one of their usual Saturday mornings and the two really had to be somewhere really fast.

“Quit it ‘Gi!” Jimin groaned, trying to escape the blond haired male’s grasp but the older wasn’t letting go that easily. He wrestled around with Jimin until he was able to grapple the younger and toss him down on the bed.     

Yoongi had Jimin’s hands pinned up above his head. Despite Jimin’s harder and more sculpted body Yoongi’s rather flimsier frame outmatches his strength.

“Gi! STOP! WE DON’T HAVE TIME FOR THIS!!!” Jimin wailed, trying to get Yoongi off.

“Really Chim?” Yoongi asked coyly, leaning in and running his tongue down beneath Jimin’s ear all the way down to his exposed collarbones. He could feel Jimin’s resolve crumbling beneath him with the younger shivering and low whimpers escaping his lips.  

“Now tell me Chim…do you really want me to stop?” Yoongi repeated, already knowing the answer but still coaxed it out of the younger who was already growing a hard problem between his legs.

Yoongi crawled up and met Jimin’s broken and already -laden eyes.

“…do you want me to stop?” Yoongi repeated, leaning in and biting down Jimin’s lower lip teasingly, stretching it out before releasing.  

“…—“ Jimin breathed out. And with that both of them knew they weren’t playing in the first half.

 

🏀🏀🏀

 

“HAS ANYONE SEEN PARK JIMIN!?” Kim Seokjin shouted, almost snapping his clipboard in half as the teams were getting ready for the toss off.

“Coach…he’s not answering his phone…” One of the kids worriedly said to the coach, only fueling his anger  even more.

“WHERE THE HELL IS HE?!” Seokjin fussed. “WHERE THE HELL IS MY ACE PLAYER?!”

 

🏀🏀🏀

 

Right across the court, Kim Namjoon observed quietly the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter