Know Your Form

Potato&Eggplant's Art Studio | Not Accepting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Take Note:   We draw based on this thing. This isn't a simple edit. We need a lot more information. So it's best for you to get your computer, sit down, and think about what you want to include in the drawings when you make your request. Don't rush it. We're not going anywhere lol. prod. trxsh atelier

 

 

 

 

 

AFF USERNAME

Please make sure that your username is being filled in correctly. We work based on the form, not your name on the comments. You are given the choice to edit your response just to be sure.

 

LINK TO AFF PROFILE

Important! The link must be working (duh).

 

REQUEST TYPE

Singles:

 

Posters - 500 x 800 pixel size portraits that goes on your mainpage.

[No sample has been put up at the moment]

Chapter Posters - 800 x 300 pixel size landscapes that goes on your chapter pages.

[No sample has been put up at the moment]

Scene Illustrations - 500 x 400 pixel size landscapes that goes in the text.

 

Contracts:

Chapter Poster Contract - A contract that binds us, that we will work on your story until it ends.

Scene Illustration Contract - A contract that binds us, that we will work on your story until it ends.

 

ART STYLE PREFERENCE

Check out our deviantart pages to find out who's art style do you prefer. If you've got no preferences, we'll just assign it to whoever who feels like taking it.

 

STORY TITLE

Again, we follow the form, not whatever you have in the story link. Don't screw this one up. We won't make any changes if your form is messed up. We won't redo your poster for one reason and one reason only: "You should check what you write before you hand something in."

 

LINK TO STORY

Again: Make sure this one works. For drafts, I will check if the story's up within a week (counting from when you collect the stuff.)

 

STORY PLOT / CHAPTER SUMMARY / SCENE SUMMARY

Story Plots: A summary of what your story is about. Wrap it up, give us all the imporatnt details that we need to know in order to draw something out of it. We appreciate a lot of details. (Underlines are the details that we generally look at whenever we try to come up with a cover.)

Example:

"The story follows Ken Kaneki, a college student who barely survives a deadly encounter with Rize Kamishiro, his date who reveals herself as a ghoul, he is taken to the hospital in critical condition. After recovering, Kaneki discovers that he underwent a surgery that transformed him into a half-ghoul. This was accomplished because some of Rize's organs were transferred into his body, and now, like normal ghouls, he must consume human flesh to survive. The ghouls who manage the coffee shop "Anteiku" take him in and teach him to deal with his new life as a half-ghoul. Some of his daily struggles include fitting into the ghoul society, as well as keeping his identity hidden from his human companions."

— Directly quoted from Tokyo Ghoul Wikipedia

Chapter Summary: A summary of what the chapter is about. Make it very brief and simple. Include important events / things you w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter