Though I Call [Jun Hyung]

Though I Call

 At school field.

[FLASGBACK]

"Where are you going?" I asked him.

"You don't have to know because we are not going to see each other anymore. Stop following me! Arasseo?!" he said hardly and pushed me away.

"Oppa!!" I shouted to him loudly but it was late because he is too far away from me.

Although it was happended about 3 years ago when I was only 14 years old and he is just 19 but I never forget this.

Jun Hyung Oppa is my HERO. I don't really remember but he was safe me from a group of bad children. They was bullied me and I got hurt. I start knew him after this incident.

[END FLASHBACK]

"Jia ah~ What are you doing here alone?" Amber asked me.

"Oh! Nothing~ I'm waiting for you. Are you done with your game?" I asked her.

Amber is my best friend ever. Even she is boyish but she's always with me whenever I need her.

"Nae~ I'm done! Mianhae if you waiting me for an hour because I just punished by Hyun Seung" she said to me with anger face.

"HAHA! Why you have to angry? You have a happy moment today right?" I .

"Shut your mouth, JIA!" she shouted to me and leave me alone.

"Yah! Wait for me!" I called her and followed her as faster as I can.

"Amber ah~ Jeongmal mianhae" I said to her with puppy eyes.

"Don't look at me like that. You are not cute at all" Amber said but she started smile to me.

Amber was crush to Hyun Seung for 2 years but no one know except me. She hated whenever I try to about Hyun Seung but I know that she really love it.

At my house.

"Jia ah~ You got a letter" Omma said gently to me.

"Gomawo, Omma!" I said to her with a smile.

["Annyeong haseyo! Do you still remember me? I'm sorry dear for leave you 5 years ago. I had to and what make me dissapointed is I can't tell you until today about my reason. Next week on 27 June I will back to Seoul. I'm going to see you, dear. Do you miss me? Because I am. I'm going to live with you for a month. So will you accept me? I hope so. I'm sorry for pushed you away that time. I hope you're not get hurt even I saw your wound. What should I write more here? Anyway, see you on next week.

Jun Hyung Oppa."]

"Mwo?!" I was shocked because I was receive a letter from my Oppa.

This is for a real? I read it for a many time.

"Omma!!! This letter was from him!!" I told my Omma with happy tears was falling down on my cheeks.

"I knew it already because he was gave me a call last week" Omma said while wipe my tears.

"Mwo? Why you didn't tell me Omma?" I asked her.

"Surprise!" Omma said happily. "Yeobo~ Go get a sleep. Tomorrow you still have to go school" Omma continued her word.

"Nae~ Annyeong hi jumuseyo!" I said gently and kissed her cheecks.

That night I was sleep with a calm feeling.

27 June 2011

Jia was in her room finishing her homework while her Omma went to supermarket. Actually she really forget the date. Until...

"Annyeong haseyo! Jia ah~ I'm coming" Jun Hyung calling me.

Jia didn't heard that Jun Hyung was coming because she listen to songs with her headphones but she keeping heard that someone is knocking the door.

"Who's that? Omma?" Jia asking because she so scared.

"Jia ah~ It's me!" Jun Hyung said when he heard Jia's voice.

"Me? Oh! My... That's..." Jia wondering that was Jun Hyung and she quickly go to see the calendar and...

Jia opens the door slowly and Jun Hyung was standing in front of her.

"Jia! Oppa is here!" Jun Hyung said then he smile to me.

"Oppa! This is really you?" I asked him with tears.

"Nae~ Come here! Give me a lovely hug please~" he said gently with a warm smile.

"Oppa! I missed you so much! Nappeun Oppa!" I said and slowly I punch his chest.

"Ah~ My yeobo~ I missed you too dear!" Jun Hyung said.
With him for a month will be the best moment ever in my whole life. I missed him a lot.

"Oppa! Come inside. You have a lot things gonna tell me don't you?" I asked he with smile.

"Hmm... Maybe" Jun Hyung smile back to me.

Ah~ I really miss his smile, his eye and everything about him but now I won't let him go. I don't want lost him for two time.

"Oppa! No room for you. Otteokhae? Should you sleep at outside?" I asked him with a naughty smile.

"Hmm... How if I sleep with you on your single bed?" Jun Hyung asked me back with a smirked smile.

"Mwo? Oppa... I just kidding you. Your room is next by mine" I said and I showed to him his room.

Suddenly Jun Hyung laugh then he said...

"Are you blushing ?" Jun Hyung asked me with a smile.

"I'm not! I want to continue doing my homework" I said then quickly go into my room.

My heartbeat... It's so... Fast....

At night we eat together.

"Jun Hyung ah~ Eat more! Don't be shy" Omma said then he put some slice of chicken meet on his rice.

"Ahjumma, gomawo! I missed your cook so much" Jun Hyung said then he smile.

"Oppa! I helped Omma cook all the dishes. This kimchi was made by me. How it taste?" I asked him curiously.

"Jeongmal? Hmm... It's nice! So delicious! Wah~ You are great" Jun Hyung said then he ruffles my hair.

A week later.

"Jia ah~ I want to bring you to somewhere. Will you go with me?" Jun Hyung asked me with a meaningful glance.

He take my bike then he go to outside. I just followed him at the back then he stoppped.

"Oppa! Where we will go with a bike?" I asked him.

"Somewhere. Ppali! Get on at the back. I'm going to carried you" Jun Hyung said gently then I do as he asked me.

On the way to the place that he brought me Jun Hyung didn't say anything and me too.

"Oppa! This is..." I asked while looking around.

"Yes! My dear. The place was our first time met" he said then he sat on the small bench.

"Jia ah~ Here is the bottle. I want you keep this as long as we together for a month" Jun Hyung gave me the bottle with full of roll of small paper.

"All this was your writing?" I asked him and I looked at him.

"Yes! For 5 years writing everyday. I wrote the date also on all my writing" he said but he didn't looked at me.

Jun Hyung tried to hide his tears because he don't want Jia ask more.

"Keuraekuna. Oppa! Can I read it?" I asked him and tried to pull up the lid of the bottle.

"Not now! You can read it after a month. Once I'm leaving" he said.

"Leaving? Are you going to leave me for a second time?" I asked him and my tears was falling down.

"Yah! Uljima! Aigoo~ I've to... because... Yah! I'm working" Jun Hyung said but that was a lie.

Jun Hyung can't tell Jia the truth or she gonna cry for a month non-stop. Thank God Jia never asking about Jun Hyung's reason because he also never ready for that even he has 5 years for telling her.

A few days before Jun Hyung leaving Jia.

Everyday he would do something for me. He said he should do that for replied what had he done before and on future.

I don't understand what he meant by "future" whereas he said that he working. That he going to outstation?

"Omma! Oppa! I'm going to go out with Amber. Annyeong!" I said loudly and without waiting for them I'm leaving.

"Ahjumma! Can you help me something?" Jun Hyung asked.

"Nae~ What's that?" Omma asked back.

"Please give this letter to Jia but not now. Give her once the right time is coming" Jun Hyung said and he tears falling down.

Omma read the letter and she really shocked. Omma hugged Jun Hyung tightly with cries.

A month later after Jun Hyung leaving.

"Jia~ This letter for you. Jun Hyung gave you before he leave" Omma said gently.

"Oh! Gomawo omma! I'm reading this in my room" I quicly go to my bed room.

[Jia, my dear dongsaeng! Ottokhae jineni? Can you promise me something? Don't cry. Read calmly. Before that take the bottle that I gave you and put it beside you. Are you done? Ok! While you reading this for sure I'm not with you or this world either. Why? Here I tell you the reason I left you 3 years ago. I've brain cancer and I moved to America for find the cure. Actually I have know about this for about 3 years ago when doctor said I'm in my early stage of cancer. I try my best to find a cure but day by day has passed, my condition worsen. When doctor said my cancer cannot be treated, the only one I can think is you. A month before I gone,I want to be with you that's why I came back. Mianhae, Jia! I don't want to leave you like this but it seems like I don't have any choice. While my stay here, I try my best to be strong in front of you. It's hard but I did it! I love you so much and I never forget about you even in second although we can't meet each other anymore. Now you can read all the small roll paper in the bottle. All that was my dream with you and my feeling towards you. Annyeong, Jia! Promise me you always be happy.

Jun Hyung Oppa]

"Jun Hyung Oppa....!!!" I shouted his name but he won't never come back forever.

"Jia! Gwaenchana? Uljima! Open the door! Let me come in" Omma calling me worriedly.

"Omma! Please leave me alone" I said with tears.

I pull up the lid of the bottle slowly. Then I take the first paper.

[I love you more than as a Dongsaeng]

Oppa! I love you too! Why you never tell me? Why you must write on the paper and leave me? Waeyo?

Even hard to me to keep reading but I really want to know what he wrote for me. I take a deep breath and continued reading for the next paper.

[Don't always cry because I won't be there to wipe your tears. Be strong!]

Oppa! You are that make me crying. I'll try to be strong as like you. I promise!

For the third paper, [Tell me I can go and promise me that you won't forget me]

Oppa! I can promise that I won't forget you but for letting you go it's still hard for me but I promise that I'll try my best.

I take a white colour paper, [Girl! I need your love]

Oppa! I need your too but thanks a lot that you gave me half of that in a month and I'm so happy.

Next paper made me criedly badly, [I'm gonna make you love me... but... it was too late am I?]

Oppa! I love you since our first time met. You did it! It's never late!

I love this because we are already did this one, [I wanna make a love that you and I is in]

Then I saw the only red paper in the bottle and I curious why it's just a only one? That Jun Hyung's favourite colour.

[I never wanted to admit it. I never thought we would end up like this. What am I going to say?]

I try my best to don't cry but I'm failed. Oppa! You don't have to say anything because this is the fate that no one know even I still don't believe that you leaving me forever but you are always with me.

I read all the small paper for a whole day and I never stop crying until I get a bad fever. I missed him and I never forget our memory for a month before he dead.

Two yeasr later.

Every week I will visit his grave and bring someting for him. Usually I'll stay there for a whole day. I miss him so I'll "chat" with him happpily. I promise to him that I'll be strong person like him.

"Oppa! How are you? I'm sorry because this week I come late for visit you. I'm here! Do you miss me? Because I am. Oppa! Here I bring for you the kimchi made by me. Today is 27 June and on this date you said my kimchi was so delicious remember?" I said with a smile.

We "chat" until I fallen sleep beside his grave until...

"Jia ah! You are fallen sleep! Get up and sleep on your comfort bed but not here my dear" Jun Hyung said gently with a warm smile.

"Oppa...!!!" I suddenly wake up and calling him.

"Ah~ Gomawo Oppa for waking me up" I said with a smile.
I'm so happy that I can meet him even in my dream only. I packing all my things.

"Oppa! I've to go to continue my sleep. Hehehe! I'll come next week so you don't have to worry ok? Annyeong!" I said then I bow and leave.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

From: Jester940627

Annyeong!
Thanks for reading :)

Thanks to @guardiastar for help me in my grammar error and give some idea :D
Jeongmal gomawo, chingu! ^_^

This is my first oneshot FanFic and first English FanFic.
Please give your comment about this first oneshot from me.
Sorry because this oneshot the short one >_<
What do you think and feel? Comment please~
Share with me! ^_^

Please subscribe for this oneshot collection! :D
Annyeong! :)