Just Leave

I am Sorry.


" Leave. I can not do this anymore. Leave!" V said to Jamie
"You really want me to leave? So I guess we are ending it here huh?...Okay..fine" Jamie said as she left.
-----
It was a late Friday night and Jamie decided she needed a night to herself. Jamie headed to the convenience store and bought juice along with some snacks. As she was heading out someone recognized her and approached her. Jamie covered her face with a mask and put her hood up.
"Jamie. Sup girl? What are you doing outside by yourself...especially at night? You need a man to you back to your destination." Jackson said with a manly voice.
"So where is the man!?" Jamie said jokingly to Jackson.
Jackson gave her the death stare and walked off. It reminded her of a similar scene. Oh yeah...it was the day she left. She shook the thought off and ran to Jackson.
"Jackson! Wait! Hold up I was joking!"Jamie said laughing. 
----
It was dark but the moon and stars were illuminating the sky. Jamie and Jackson decided to go to an arcade to play some games. Jackson knows that Jamie has been feeling down for the past few days. He knows that Jamie always contains it. 
"Bam!Bam!Bam! YAHHHhahahaha!! I win Ahh! Did you see that Jack- I mean.. Did you see that!" Jamie said screaming because she got a lot of tickets! 
"Woah! I am so Jealous! Not!" Jackson said while holding a bucket double a number of tickets that Jamie had.
"Oh.....pffffttt haha!" Jamie started laughing crazy.
"Why are you laughing so hard you are scaring me," Jackson said with a trembling voice.
"It's just that I am having so much fun. I haven't had this much fun in awhile you know." Jamie said while still laughing.
Jackson saw how Jamie was having fun and felt happy that he helped her bring her mood up. But Jackson just had to take her tickets while she was distracted.
"Jackson! Hey! Give my tickets back! Jackson opp-" Jamie said but got her sentence cut off because someone grabbed her arm. All Jamie could see was a blur of Jackson because he was so far away now. 
"It's been a long time Jamie but it seems that you moved on huh?" The mysterious person said mockingly while chucking a bit at the end of his sentence.
Jamie did not want to turn around because she knew that voice. She felt hurt again.
"What you are not going to say hi to me. Come on IDOL to IDOL." V said. 
Jamie forcefully let herself out from his grip and faced V. 
"Hi," Jamie said while she walked off but then was stopped again. But someone came in to protect her this time.
"Let her go or you will regret it the rest of your life," Jackson said.
"Jackson..oppa.," Jamie said looking at him.
V let go of Jamie's hand and looked at Jackson but then at Jamie again.
"You forgot me that fast huh? Do you want to harm his image by hanging out with him in public-" V said while being cut off by Jackson.
"And do you want to hurt your image by causing a scene," Jackson said to V.
Jackson grabbed Jamie's hand and they left. Together.
"Tch. what are they both? Dating?" V said to himself as he saw both Jackson and Jamie leave. It hurts him. 
--------
"Jackson! Jackson! Let go of me! JACKSON!"

"JAMIE!" Jackson yelled at her.

"What was that! What was or is your relationship with V from BTS!"Jackson asked Jamie.

"I-I-I-" Jamie looked like she was going to cry.
Jackson saw how this event caused Jamie great pain.

"Jamie you can trust me."

"I will tell you but turn around. I will tell you if you turn around."
Jackson turned around and so did Jamie. Jackson was facing a tree and flowers surrounding it. Jamie was facing a fountain. She could see the reflection of the moon in the water. 

" I and V used to be together in secret. He was rising as an idol and I was just there. I thought we could be together but I was wrong. We would hang out here and there but with each day passing I grew distant from him. He grew as and idol and also in popularity. I was in the way of all this and decided to ignore him and he hated that. He had a huge argument and we said mean stuff to each other. We decided to end it."
-----
(Night of the argument)

"Oh Jamie you are here." V approached Jamie trying to give her at least a hug even though he was angered by her behavior. 

"V. Stop," Jamie said.

"Why are you like this!? I hate this side of you! I hate how you are ignoring me. Why are you acting this way towards me?" V yelled at Jamie.

"V. Some people think we are dating-"

"We are...at least I thought that."

"I just can not do this anymore. I know it is not your fault but..this will hurt your image and in the eyes of people, I do not "fit" the profile of an ideal girlfriend. I have been receiving so much hate. Heck, I alway do so that is nothing new. I do not want your image to be ruined!"

"Jamie! So that's it! Ignoring me does not solve anything. One month full of hate towards each other. Also full of anger. You think I was not jealous when I would see you only hang out with boys! I thought we loved each other. I mean do not get me wrong thank you for caring for me like that but you ignored me and you made me fell hate towards you!" V said with anger.

"Do I really love you, Jamie? Huh? Answer that!!"

"V," Jamie said.

"No!  Just go and ignore me while you are close and hanging out with other guys! Oh, and I am guessing you do not want to hurt their image, do you? Go and be close with them and be a girl who goes around kissing and hanging out with every guy they meet!!"

(slap)

"You know V yes say all those things if you want about me. Say them. Is that what you really thought of me? You are probably right about everything you said." Jamie said angrily.

It stayed silence until V finally spoke up.

"You know this is enough...I am tired of all this. I am wasting my energy on you. To think I loved you." V said

" Leave. I can not do this anymore. Leave!" V said to Jamie

"You really want me to leave? So I guess we are ending it here huh?...Okay..fine" Jamie said as she left.
(End Flashback)
-------
"Jamie." 

"Let's go," Jamie said while tying to contain her tears.

Jackson stared at Jamie and felt bad for her. Hearing this story hurt him. Jamie is always so happy and full of energy but this is why she has been feeling down. Because of love.

"Alright, Jamie we are here."

"Thank you, Jackson. Sorry for causing you all this trouble and you probably think I am a stupid girl now right?" Jamie said.

"No Jamie you are not. Let's just say the way you both handled the problem was wrong you should have been honest with him and he shouldn't have said those harsh things to you or treat you like he did at the arcade. Both of you are tormenting each other." 

"You are right and I really do regret the way I acted towards him.."

"It will be alright Jamie because I will be here to protect you from everybody!" Jackson said with a huge smile on his face.