*Grunt, Grunt

You... Man... y...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For now this is unbetaed... I'll come back and edit later

 

  

              Youngbae couldn’t help but watch Daesung as he sat by himself at the far corner of the club trying his best to consume more alcohol than their oldest member.  He couldn’t quite figure out why Dae was drinking so much, since he normally did not drink to excess in public.  Bae had a feeling though that Jiyong knew more than he was letting on.  If the smirk on his face each time Daesung looked at Youngbae and winked was anything to go by. 

                “Hey, Ji,” Bae started, elbowing his friend in the ribs as they danced.  “What’s up with Daesungie?  He’s had so much that he’s barely forming caveman sentences.”

                “Aish, I wonder just how thick your skull is sometimes.  He’s been trying to flirt with you all, night you are just to absorbed in denial to notice,” Jiyong muttered as he fussed at his best friend. 

                “Flirt?  With me?  No… why would he do that?”  Youngbae suddenly had a hard time controlling the flight of butterflies trying to set aloft from his stomach.  “Don’t be ridiculous, Ji,” he mumbled, trying to subtly peer at his dongsaeng only to find him staring right at him.

                Daesung took another sip, okay gulp, of his wine as he watched his hyungs on the club dancefloor.  At some point Youngbae, the one he was actually paying attention to, removed his shirt.  This set off a whole new round of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter