Maybe This is Never A Good Thing

Tangled Up in One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello, chaengpenguin here. This is the first time i wrote about lovesquare so i'm not even sure if this can be called good or not. Anyway, hope you all enjoy this and have a good day. 

****

Jeongyeon wait for Mina to pick her up from her dance practice, Mina is kinda late so she keep on texting Nayeon to kill the time. Jeongyeon laugh as she read every comments on her group chat from Nayeon who is Mina's older sister and also her classmate in college. 

"Hey, did you wait too long? I'm sorry"

"Uh, ah, no problem. I was chatting with Nayeon while waiting for you"

"Oh, no wonder i keep hearing your laugh"

Mina smiles and link her arm with Jeongyeon, Jeongyeon pats her head and ask her about her practice. She always show her concern for Mina and willing to hear any complain that Mina often keep it to herself, maybe because of that Mina loves her. 

"How is your practice?"

"Just tiring as usual, but i stepped on Momo unnie that she ended up falling down. I feel sorry though, but she look so funny"

Jeongyeon laugh as they talk while walking to the cafe near by. Mina sit on the seat near the window, she smiles widely as she keep on watching Jeongyeon's back. 

"I'm so lucky to find her, my girl is so perfect and cool"

Mina talk to herself as she feel herself blushing madly, she look outside and see someone who seem familiar. That tiny girl with short hair, isn't it Chaeyoung? She keep thinking to herself while keep looking outside when Jeongyeon come and bring the foods and drinks.

"What are you looking for? Your girl is here"

Jeongyeon says as she joke around, Mina giggles softly and hit her arm lightly. Jeongyeon sit in front of her and start eating freely, Mina can't help but laugh as she see how messed up Jeongyeon when she eats. She need to keep wiping Jeongyeon's mouth while the girl is just grinning as she eat more.

"Is Chaeyoung living near here? I just saw her by now"

"Chaeyoung? Oh, you mean my cousin? Yep, she just moved in yesterday. She said living with us might bothering us so she moved to a new apartment, that kid"

Jeongyeon shakes her head as she keep talking about Chaeyoung, Mina just listen and nods.  

 ****

"Minari, how is your date with Jeongyeon? She said you two see something funny on the way home but she refuse to say it until tomorrow. That Yoo Jeongyeon, aish. Just tell me what is it?"

"Huh? Ah, it just...wait i forgot i promise her not to tell you yet"

"Aigo, i'm your unnie right? Just tell me now what is it"

"I can't unnie, i promise her already"

"Jeongyeon won't know it"

"She will get mad at me if she find out"

"Unnie will protect you"

"Unnie, you can't even protect yourself"

"Aish, this girl you start sounding like Yoo Jeongyeon. Where is my cute little sister that used to cling onto me back then"

"I'm grown up, Nayeon unnie"

"I want my cute squishy Minari back~"

"Aigo, unnie"

Mina laugh when Nayeon keep pestering her as she hugging her and pretend to lose strength so Mina need to hold her tight. Mina and Nayeon are sitting on the couch lazily as they both busy with their own phone as they talk. 

"How is your progress with that brat?"

"Who?"

"Who else, Mina, please!"

"Oh, you mean Jeongyeon. She's good, we're good"

"Have you finally kiss?"

"Um, unnie...can't you not asking such thing"

"What? A kiss in between lovers is a must right?"

"I don't want to rush thing"

"I see, no wonder Yoo Jeongyeon really likes you. You two are too dense and timid at the same time"

"Aigo unnie, stop talking bad about her"

"I'm just curious, after all i'm the one who introduced her to you so i don't want my little sister get hurt"

"We're alright, we're just enjoying the time we spend with each other. Isn't that enough?"

"Yeah, you two are too innocent for this world, i can't stand it"

"Anyway unnie, i heard you and Momo ate jokbal together yesterday"

"Oh, that. Yeah, i pranked her and she got upset so i ended up taking her to eat jokbal as an apology. That girl is cute"

"It's sad how you two aren't dating yet"

"Me and Momo? Nah, we're too comfortable to stay as friends"

"But you two are so alike and look good together Nayeon unnie"

"Not that simple, Mina. Aigo, you're too naive no wonder Jeongyeon is so head over heels for you"

"Jeongyeon said that?"

"Yeah"

"She never said that to me"

"It's because she's shy, you two are frustratingly cute to the point it suffocating me"

"Why~?"

Mina whine as she keep shaking Nayeon's arm, Nayeon just laugh as she little sister more as she let her tongue out.

****

 Mina is on the way to visit Jeongyeon's house when she sees Chaeyoung, they both walk together to Jeongyeon's house but keep a safe distance since they both look awkward with each other. 

"So, uh...Chaeyoung"

"Don't say anything, Mina"

"I just wanna say sorry for that time"

"It's been a long time"

"Yeah"

"Forget that and move on"

"I'm just feeling guilty for forgetting that promise"

"It's fine"

"What actually do you wanna say that time?"

"Just saying goodbye, properly"

"Ah, i see"

They both keep silence as they arrive at Jeongyeon's house, they come inside and meet Jeongyeon. They talk together and joke around. after two hours, Mina goes out of the house and Jeongyeon tell Chaeyoung to send her off. 

"Why not you?"

"I'm cleaning the dishes, Chaeyoung"

"I can go alone, there's no need t-"

Chaeyoung sigh as she take her jacket and wear it, she take Mina by the hand and walk out of the house. Mina bid her goodbye and tell Jeongyeon she will call her later when she arrives at home. 

"Sorry"

"For what?"

"I'm not sure, but you seem annoyed"

"Mina, stop saying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter