Final

JungSis IG Fun!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a Saturday afternoon and Krystal should be happy, right? Why? No work! She could do anything she wants to. But, no, she was so bored as she had no one to talk with, to play pranks with, to laze around with. Jessica is currently in New York. It was usually fun when Jessica is with her but now, she was all alone in their home. All she could do was lie down on the couch and entertain herself with her phone, or, at least, try to. Unfortunately, none worked. Krystal groaned and threw her phone somewhere on the couch and stared at the ceiling, hoping that her sister would magically appear in front of her, asking her what she was thinking about. Unfortunately, again, nothing happened.

Later on, Krystal thought of something that could satisfy her boredom. And there wouldn't be anything more fun than talking to her "Thooyeon eonni", right? "I'm sure she wouldn't mind. Besides, her situation 'might' not be any better than mine right now." Krystal thought loudly, emphasizing the word "might".

Krystal looked for her phone and immediately went to her older sister's instagram account and clicked the latest post she had. "Jess is so pretty. How could some people say that she's ugly..." Krystal frowned but not long after, that frown turned into a wide grin. 'Meanwhile, Jessica..."jessica.syj @vousmevoyez aigoo... My Ddudongie is so pretty" how can we be so different?' Krystal thought while clicking her way to the comment section and syaryed typing.

     vous

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter