One

Talk To Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy's cheeks were burning up.

 

She couldn't help it, but she knew the makeup would cover it, so no one knew but herself. The reason, Infinite's leader.

They had arm wrestled, "flirted" as best as she could, and Wendy has never felt so giddy in her life. Of course, she's seen enough of the entertainments industry's guys to have a good sense of who she wanted. If it was even possible, and if Lee Sooman allowed it.

Sunggyu, was dressed impeccably in black, tall and slim. He had laughed, smiled, flirted, but Wendy could only guess it was for the cameras.

They were idols after all, and love never truly came their way. Wendy knew it when she auditioned back in 2009.

But Sunggyu, he was boyfriend material. Wendy couldn't help but get her hopes up when they had eye contact, or even when Sunggyu made questionable remarks when arm wrestling.

 

 "Are you going to keep holding her hand like that?"

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea."

 

 

Backstage of Singderella:

 

 Filming was finished! After a good 3 hours they finally got the ok from the crew, and everyone was bowing and thanking each other.

With the cameras off, Sunggyu took the advantage. As he thanked Wendy for participating, he slyly gave her a thin sheet of paper, about the size of a business card. There in gritty hand writing wrote 7 numbers and a S.

Wendy, bowing and thanking Sunggyu was suddenly given a slip of paper. This isn't the first time it's happened to her, so she hid it up the sleeve of her sweater, and gave Sunggyu a wink. She then walked away with a shy smile, her skirt flouncing.

The day turned out better than expected

 

 

 

In the dorms, Wendy sat alone on her bed with the slip of paper between her fingers, staring.

Her fingers skimmed the surface of the paper, and quickly took her phone out. She then created a contact for Sunggyu, and saved his phone number. Now it's just whether she'll call or not.

Wendy knows for a fact that Sunggyu doesn't have her phone number, unless one of the o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter