Drowning

YooSu Oneshot Universe

Title: Drowning
Author: [info]kyouya3 /kyouya-sama 
Length: Oneshot
Pairing: YooSu 
Rating: NC-17
Genre: Angst, Romance, Supernatural
Summary: Junsu was tired to be abused by his boyfriend and he wanted to end everything...but then...


DROWNING

He curled like a ball on his bed. He was hurt, deeply hurt. His heart was broken just like his body. He felt extremely disgusted with himself. More of all, he wanted to die, so badly.

Leaning forward, he tried to get up. He did it although immediately fell on the floor in a second. His tight and were killing him. It’s bleeding and hurting him. He was tired of his life. He wanted to let everything go.

Using all his remain power, he stood up and covered his body with any cloth near him. He could hear the shower was still on in the bathroom. The monster was still there, his own boyfriend who was obsessed with his body, not bothered to think about his feeling.

He opened the door slowly as he sneaked outside. He knew it should end now, he couldn’t bear it anymore. Somehow, he managed to get out of the apartment and headed to the nearest park. 

He sat on the fence as he though how should he end his life. He thought about jumping from a skyscraper but he was too scared. He thought about cutting his wrist for the thousand times but he knew it would hurt a lot. Then, he thought of a place he used to go often.

It’s his favorite place because he would go there just to meet the one he truly loved. The man used to come to the river bank with his dog at midnight time. They became great friend but too bad the man had to move away. It was few years ago but the memory was as new as yesterday’s.

Slowly, he got up from the fence as headed to the place. He could feel the cold breeze blew beside him, he could care less. Finally, he reached the Han River. It was dark and silent, no one around.

He walked to the nearest bridge and looked down to the freezing water beneath. He wanted this, he needed to do this. He jumped and climbed the edge of the bridge. Closing his eyes, he let the gravity took him down.

Splash! He was inside the water, drowning, killing himself.

I’m sorry, mom and dad…

I’m such a failure…

I just…want the pain to go…I just want to save myself from the pain…

He closed his eyes and let the water made way to his lungs and stomach. He was almost out of oxygen when a pair of strong arm pulled him out of the river.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?!” a man who pulled him up shouted,” Open your eyes! Junsu ah!”

Junsu kept his eyes shouted, his body didn’t move up and down to breath. The other man was devastated and shocked.

“Yaaa! Don’t you dare to die on me!” the man shouted as he gave Junsu a kiss, no, I meant a PCR.

“You promise you’ll wait for me! Damn it!” the man cursed. Later on, an ambulance came and took Junsu. The paramedic tried to save him.

“Please, hang in there, Su…” the man spoke.

When they arrived at the hospital, they rushed into an emergency room. Junsu was breathing again and he was getting better. The man couldn’t be happier than this; he thought Junsu was leaving him forever.

A doctor approached him and asked him what his relationship with Junsu was.

“I’m Junsu’s friend,” the man muttered, didn’t really sure what to say.

“Really? Do you any of his relative? Parents, maybe?”

“No, his parents died when he was a child, he got twin but he’s in USA right now…” the man spoke.

“OK then, so you’re the only one he got now,” the doctor spoke,” I suppose you know that you really did something terrible…”

“What? What did I do? Did I break his ribs when I was trying to save him?” the man was scared.

“No, you did something worse before that…” the doctor spoke.

“What did I do?!” the man was frustrated,” I barely got off from plane two hours ago and I’m still suffering from jetlag. I didn’t do anything bad to him; I just wanted to see him…”

“You mean…you didn’t have with him?” the doctor asked.

“What?! ?” the man was confused,” Here…see this…”

The man showed his passport. There was immigration stamp and it proved that he was really on the flight. He couldn’t have time to have with Junsu, even though he might wanted it.

“I just…want to see him…” the man spoke.

“OK, Park Yoochun-sshi…” the doctor seemed in guilt because the misunderstanding,” I’m afraid your friend just being ually harassed by someone, most likely his boyfriend…”

“What?!” Yoochun asked. On the other hand, he was worried and envious. He didn’t know Junsu had one.

That was when a nurse interrupted them.

“Doctor! The patient tried to hurt himself with a starch of a broken vast! Come quickly!” the nurse shouted. Yoochun somehow managed to get there faster than the doctor. He was shocked to see Junsu like this.

Junsu was struggling to cut his wrist while the nurse bent him down on the bed. Junsu’s eyes were filled with tears, pain, and fear. Yoochun couldn’t bear the view.

“Junsu!” Yoochun called as the man stopped all his action. Junsu couldn’t believe his ears; he looked at the door and found Yoochun there. The man he truly loved.

“Junsu, please…Don’t hurt yourself anymore, OK?” Yoochun persuaded as he moved closer. The nurse took the broken vast pieces from Junsu weak palm and the doctor decided to give the two men some time alone.

“Yoochun, please…don’t look at me…I’m disgusting…” Junsu teary voice cracked Yoochun heart.

“Su, you’re not…” Yoochun caressed the plum cheek and the swollen lips. He shouldn’t have leave so Junsu wouldn’t have to suffer like this. 

“I…I…I’m such an idiot,” Junsu cried as he hugged Yoochun,” I’m sorry…”

“Why are you apologizing?” Yoochun’s voice also craked,” It’s not your fault…”

“But, I could have left ‘him’…”

Both of them knew who ‘him’ is. It was Junsu’s obsessive boyfriend; Yoochun swore he would kill the man.

“Live with me, Junsu ah…” Yoochun spoke,” I’ll protect you no matter what…”

“Chunnie…”

How Yoochun missed that, he couldn’t describe the feeling.

“I love you so much, Su…” Yoochun spoke.

“I love you too…” Junsu confessed his feelings.

That night, they spent with hugging and cuddling to each other. It was a faithful night for both of them. Junsu was fast asleep but not the other man, he was completely awake. Who could sleep in day time? Oh, didn’t you realize why Yoochun used to come to Han River in midnight time? It was because he couldn’t do it in day time. He left Junsu because of the same reason but he knew he was wrong. He wanted Junsu so bad. Being near Junsu was the only way to protect the man.

Slowly, Yoochun whispered to Junsu’s earlap a goodnight greeting as his fang shown by the moonlight. Park Yoochun was a vampire who would up all the blood of Junsu’s obsessive ex-boyfriend. He was sure to make the death as painful as possible. He also promised to never ever leave Junsu alone again.

-The End-