At Last

YooSu Oneshot Universe

Title: At Last
Author: userinfo.gif?v=17080?v=141.6kyouya3/kyouya-sama
Length: Oneshot
Pairing: YooSu
Rating: NC-17
Genre: Dark, Angst, Supernatural, Tragedy
Summary: Would they at last be together?
A/N: MAJOR ANGST I WARNED YOU! Please don't ask me to update fic/ sequel (I know I'm bound to one) LOL RL is busy and my muse is still hibernating (mostly) but see, my muse forced me to write this angsty oneshot after I literally crying my eyeballs out watching old D5SK's vids, listening to 'It Will Pass' and 'Goose's Dream' by Junchan...Actually it was INFINITE who woke my Kpop soul earlier today LOL

At Last

Tall, broad shoulder and black deep eyes were Junsu’s first expression when he met one man that could change him forever. Like all stories began, they fell in love in first sight. It was not long until Junsu found out that man who stole his heart was a prince. Noble blood was flowing inside Junsu’s vein, so their status was no hindrance. Yet, sometime, Junsu could feel people around them saw them with fake laughs and jealousy.

“You’re thinking too much,” his other half’s whispered into Junsu’s ears as he blushed,” They are just jealous of how perfect we’re for each other.”

Junsu had to agree and ignored his worried heart. Yet, little he knew that was the first warning. Junsu thought he would obtain long-lasting happiness as he found his prince. How wrong he was.

On their wedding night, his prince was killed in an ambush of neighbor country. Junsu called the name over and over again as the cold body fell into his arms. There was so much red as Junsu could feel his cloth was soaked.

It reminded Junsu of a rose; how dangerous and beautiful. Yes, that was love.

It was almost a demon caught Junsu’s wrath and gave him the most tremendous power to take life. Anger, sadness, and regret took over Junsu’s self until he was turned into something no longer human.

When he came to his sense, everything was engulfed in flame and no one was alive. The castle, city, even the enemy were all either burn to death or Junsu drained their last bits of red petals. Junsu looked at his hands and saw it was covered with so many roses. Yet, he knew deep down he would never got what he had lost; his only prince.

“Yoochun…” Junsu called the name he yearned but he knew it wouldn’t reach his prince,” Why did you leave me alone?”

Falling on the hard ground as he sobbed, Junsu lost count how many hours or days he wept. No matter how many town and cities even countries he burnt and devoured, nothing could satisfy his longing.

Going back to the place he lost his prince was all he could do. For years, he locked himself in the castle, making it his nest. The only time he went out was when he needed to fulfill his share of taking life. He would take everything from everyone as everything was taken from him.

Life became tedious and Junsu wondered if he should just end his life. Years turned to centuries and he still couldn’t find anyone or anything that fulfilled him like Yoochun did. Maybe, he should have gone with Yoochun.

Yet, just as he finally decided to have his final party, something unexpected happened. He was pretending to be one of the noblemen and went into a ball party. Just when he was about to turn everything into blood with his fangs, he stopped. That’s because he saw a human who was a duplicate of his prince. There was no way it was Yoochun, yet, here was his Yoochun.

“Yoochun…” he called the name without thinking and more surprisingly, the man turned.

“Yes?” the man answered,” I’m sorry I can’t recall your name. Did we meet somewhere before?”

How hard Junsu had to resist bearing his fangs toward the man. How ridiculous to see your dead lover being alive as someone else but still using a same name? Junsu never believed in reincarnation, but maybe he did now.

“---Are you okay? I’m really sorry I can’t remember your name,” the man spoke nervously as he tried to touch Junsu’s cheek. That was when Junsu realized he was crying.

Instead of answering, Junsu held the man’s wrist as he wiped his own tear. He made an excuse something got inside his eyes but the man seemed unconvinced. Junsu gave a light smile as he excused himself; he even thought he had forgotten how to smile.

Yet, before he could leave, the man grasped his shoulder and prevented him from leaving. That was when Junsu saw something inside the man’s eyes. It was like the reflection of their past was playing on the man’s eyes. Junsu finally realized he accidentally let the man saw his memories of his prince when he touched him. That was grave mistake, or so Junsu thought.

“Jun…su?” the man called unsure. Junsu shove away the hand and told the man to forget what he saw. Then, Junsu escaped before the man could ask him more.

Rather than worrying about what the man would think of him, Junsu couldn’t forget his profound Yoochun. It not exactly the same Yoochun but everything felt the same. His tall and board shoulder, his touch and voice, his face and breathe; everything was according to Junsu’s memories.

It didn’t take long until Junsu decided to pay the man another visit. Despite their weird meetings and Junsu’s tendency to appear and disappear from time to time, they became close in no time. It was like they’re just connected to each other. It turned out Yoochun was one of important people of the country, yet, how disappointed when he found out Yoochun was engaged.

“It was decided before I was even born,” Yoochun spoke as both of the gazed on the star through Yoochun’s balcony,” I can’t really go against my parents and I find no reason to.”

“What about us? What about me?” Junsu muttered without thinking as Yoochun froze and blushed. He could feel the attraction the man had for him but the circumstances wouldn’t let Yoochun expressed his feelings openly.

“I have a person I have to marry,” Yoochun repeated.

“You’ve been married,” Junsu reminded as he knew Yoochun had to know what he meant since Yoochun already saw their past light through Junsu’s touch time to time; whether it was on purpose or not.

“Junsu, I really like you, please don’t do this to us,” Yoochun begged,” I would want to have you as a friend even though after I’m married. You’re the only person I can talk everything to.”

Human was selfish, Junsu forgot that. Oh, he was also selfish because he was a monster who wanted Yoochun for himself. Without saying anything, Junsu took his leave that night. Yoochun was surprised when suddenly Junsu disappeared beside him, but he didn’t question him. Yoochun had long known Junsu wasn’t human.

That was the last time Yoochun’s saw Junsu. He waited everyday on his balcony for him but Junsu never came. Then, soon the weeding approached and Yoochun knew he couldn’t hold on into something we could never get. He wanted Junsu but deep down, he knew he shouldn’t. 

The wedding ceremony was held in the first manor he met Junsu for the first time. Yoochun couldn’t believe how ironic it was. All he could do was smile and greet people along with a woman he called wife now. He knew her since their childhood but he could only see her as a younger sister if he had to be honest.

Eveyrthing went in a blink of eyes and the night had come. After having a very tiring day, the bride and groom decided to sleep for the night and didn’t do anything except sharing the bed. Yet, Yoochun couldn’t fall asleep as Junsu was the only thing inside his mind. 

That was when he heard a little knock on his balcony. Yoochun slowly got up and went outside. There he was; the person he never thought he would see again.

“Junsu…” Yoochun called the name. It almost surprised him when Junsu turned around and greeted him with a smile. It was sincere but at the same time, Yoochun could sense the lingering danger between the smiles.

“Are you happy, Yoochun ah?” Junsu asked. Yoochun couldn’t answer. His happiness didn’t matter, it was always like that. That was why he could never talk back to every decision his parents made.

“Say Yoochun, if you want me to take you away from here, I will,” Junsu spoke suddenly as he walked toward Yoochun,” If you want me to free you from your entire burden, you know I can do that.”

“Junsu, we’ve talked about this,” Yoochun bit his own lips, trying to stop himself from saying yes.

“You’re not happy here and neither do I,” Junsu spoke in bolder tone,” We belong together no matter in which life. Death has separated us before; please don’t let it be repeated.”

“I’m not Yoochun you knew, I’m different. I have my own life and I can’t let you decide my life for me,” Yoochun spoke; he didn’t even realize how trembling his voice was not he noticed he was crying until Junsu wiped his tears.

“This’s my last attempt, Yoochun,” Junsu spoke softly as he sealed Yoochun’s lips with his for a second,” Will you go with me?”

It took forever before Junsu got a light shake. That was when Junsu knew there was no way he would make Yoochun left, even if he killed everyone there. Yoochun would probably hate him for it. So, maybe they were not meant to be; it was all Junsu’s selfishness, the one who turned him into a monster in the first place.

“I hope you a long happy life, Yoochun,” Junsu kissed Yoochun’s lips again before he disappeared into a thin air. That was the last time Yoochun saw Junsu, at least until he was so old on his death bed. Maybe it was a dream or maybe Junsu did come to take him away; hopefully to a place where they could be together without anything separated them anymore.