Binding

YooSu Oneshot Universe

Title: Binding
Author: userinfo.gif?v=17080?v=139.2kyouya3/kyouya-sama
Length: Oneshot
Pairing: YooSu
Rating: NC-17
Genre: Dark,
Summary: The nightmare and the face of his salvation are two things he saw in the darkness.
A/N: This is actually a blurb from a historical series fanfic I haven't got a chance to write, see poster here 

Binding

A petal of cherry blossom greeted him when he opened his eyes. It was laying on the floor next to his bed. Despite being inside a blanket he was cold because he was alone. He closed his eyes again, but it was no use. Sleep wouldn’t come as there would be only two things he saw in the darkness.

The nightmare and…

The face of his salvation…

Opening his eyes again, he decided to get out from the blanket. Winter had passed and the spring had brought beautiful pink petals all across the country, yet, he still felt cold. The big dark room he was in made him chilled. There was only one small candle lightened near the corner.

“Junsu…”

Upon hearing his name being called, he shifted his sight toward the voice owner. It came from the half-opened door in front of him. Getting up, Junsu got up and walked toward the door. His long garment almost made him fell sloppily. But he managed to reach the door and opened it fully, revealing the face of his salvation.

“Can’t sleep?” a long black haired man asked as he signaled Junsu to sit next to him. So Junsu did.

They sat side by side without saying anything on the porch. In front of them, there were big cheery trees glowing in the moonlight. The royal garden had always been so beautiful as Junsu could remember, especially in spring night. It was his favorite because it’s also the man’s favorite.

Junsu stole a glance toward the man next to him. His face was calm as usual as the wind blew his hair softly. The light color embroidered long sleeves royal garment the man wore matched perfectly with his dark eyes. The lips and nose, everything was exactly how Junsu remembered them. He could stare at this man in eternity if he was allowed to.

“Do you want me to tell you a story that will make you fall asleep?” the man suddenly asked as he turned his sight to Junsu.

There was no answer demanded as Junsu felt himself pushed down until his back was on the wooden floor. Junsu saw something he recognized so well on the man’s eyes. Then, Junsu closed his eyes when he felt the man pulled out his cloth belt. He could feel himself shivered as the wind touched his bare skin.

He was exposed as his cloth fell down on the ground. He was but he wasn’t shy because the man had seen every inch of him. He wasn’t afraid people would see them because he knew no one could come near this room without the man’s permission. The man was more capable than enough to protect himself as there’s no need for royal guard. Besides, Junsu was also there.

“Once upon a time, there was a young prince…” the man began as began to touch Junsu’s body with his hand, played it like it was some kind of instrument. Junsu gasped slowly with every touch as he listened to the man whispering into his ears.

“He got lost playing in the wood and soon night came…He was afraid because it was dark, but then he saw a light far away so he began to run toward the light…” the man bit Junsu’s ear as Junsu had to bit his lips to prevent himself from screaming, in pleasure and pain.

“What surprised the prince was, instead of getting help, he was the one giving it…” the man spoke as he kissed Junsu’s long hair,” As he saw a young boy was almost died in a burning small lodging…”

“Not long after that, the guards finally found the prince and the boy. So the prince fed and took care of the boy…Bringing him into his kingdom…” the man spoke as Junsu could feel his body was burning with desire of the man. But he couldn’t say it; he couldn’t beg as he knew the man had unspoken control over him, physically and beyond.

“How he never thought that young boy would be so loyal to him…how he never thought that young boy would protect the prince at any cost when they grew up…How he never thought the young boy would kill for him…But as a prince, he couldn’t help but to wonder from time to time, would the boy stay faithful to him…”

Junsu jerked up when he felt he was touched, so deeply. It was the most intimate touch a human being could get and Junsu always wondered if he was worth of such thing. The floor beneath them began to make crying sounds as Junsu tried to muffle his own moans.

“Junsu…You’ll never betray me, will you?” the man asked as Junsu was overwhelmed by the sensation inside and outside of his body. It took his whole strength to reply.

“I will never betray you, Yoochun,” Junsu gasped his answer as he felt warmness enlightened inside of him. Yoochun was the only one who could make Junsu felt such warmness. Yoochun was the only one Junsu cared about. Yoochun was the only one matter because he’s Junsu’s salvation.

“Good…” Yoochun was satisfied with the reply as he got up and let Junsu rest. Junsu didn’t feel cold anymore when the wind blew over his body. He couldn’t recall his surrounding anymore after that. All he could feel was Yoochun’s warmness as he was lifted up and put back into the bed.

Junsu fell asleep like a baby in the warmness he knew existed only for him.