Bare Your to Me

YooSu Oneshot Universe

Title: Bare Your to Me
Author: userinfo.gif?v=17080?v=128.8kyouya3/kyouya-sama
Length: Oneshot
Pairing: YooSu
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Crack, Humor, Fluff
Summary: A story of a duckbutt-ed musical actor and a fanboy song writer who fall in love..

 

Bare Your to Me

 
Yoochun was experiencing the best euphoria in his whole life. Well, it might be a hyperbole but still, he wouldn't mind if the world end this moment. Okay slash that, at least let it ended after he met the love of his life. You might think he meant his other half or romantic stuff like that but not really. It's more about his fanboy love.
 
Xia Junsu.
 
Who could resist such a super talented musical actor who shocked the musical industry by his amazing-beyond-words-performace? Every musical he started in sold out in mere minutes. His acting and singing abilities are God level. He's cute, polite, smile a lot, funny, and charismatic. Had Yoochun mentioned the duckbutt he had? Yoochun would do and sell anything to touch it.
 
"Yoochunie, stop grinning like an idiot," came a voice of his flatmate, the gorgeous Kim Jaejoong, his soulmate bartender, who had issue with vampire. Well, at least Yoochun preferred his own race; not that he judged his flatmate.
 
"Think of Yunho hyung running on the street and you're the only one who can see him because he's invincible," Yoochun replied as Jaejoong flushed red. He smacked Yoochun on the back as he retreated to his own room. 
 
"At least I'm not a delusional fanboy!" Jaejoong hissed as he closed the door. Yoochun frowned, he would prove he wasn't delusional. He would touch those duckbutt for sure---he meant, he would at least talk to Xia Junsu. He, after all, got a backstage pass.
 
Without delaying, Yoochun began his preparation. He needed to book a hairdresser and get a good suit, he was after all invited to Xia Junsu's musical. He never managed to get the ticket because how crazy the competition but now, he finally managed to get one. Even though it's from a underwear lucky draw. He had tons of underwear stock for his whole life now packed in his cupboard.
 
Smiling as he clicked the print button on his computer, Yoochun got his confirmation ticket out the printer. Soon...Yoochun really couldn't wait to meet the love of his life.
 
So after a week of hectic schedule, between his deadline for the songs he needed to write and composed then his preparation for Xia Junsu's musical, Yoochun was ready. He ended up borrowing suit from his gluttony lawyer dongsaeng, Shim Changmin, because Yoochun never bothered to buy one. The suit was a bit long for him but it was still comfortable and looked good on him. His hair was made up and this was probably the best look he ever had in his whole life.
 
"You look like you want to purpose to Xia Junsu," Jaejoong's voice echoed in Yoochun's mind. Shaking his head, Yoochun got out from his car as he walked through the main entrance. People had packed the entire theatre  hall even though it was still early; most of them were fangirls though. Yoochun took his welcome drinks and stood near a pilar alone. 
 
After minutes of feeling out of place, thanks to mad fangirls all around him, Yoochun finally entered the theatre. He sat on the front row as his ticket was the most expensive one. It didn't take long till the light dimmed and Yoochun could hear his own crazy heartbeat. 
 
The curtain lifted and the opening act started. The stage was filled with bunch of side actor before Xia Junsu showed himself. His voice and duckbutt were the first things Yoochun noticed. Junsu danced graciously along with the melody, welcoming the guest. It was beyond spectacular and Yoochun couldn't close his mouth the whole performance.
 
The way Junsu interacted with the other actors and actresses left Yoochun speechless. Xia Junsu was indeed a very talented musical actor. It was like he was born to it. Amazed, Yoochun didn't realise the two hours musical had finally came to an end. He was too busy recording Junsu's duckbutt on his mind, he meant, the performance.
 
The curtain fell down and then every cast bid their goodbye and waved to the guest. Yoochun frantically waved toward the love of his. Somehow he saw Junsu looked and waved back to him. It had to be his imagination but Yoochun was sure of it.
 
Frozen, Yoochun didn't realise almost everyone in the theatre had left. An attendant's voice brought Yoochun back to reality. It was time for his backstage pass. Fixing his cloth, Yoochun followed the attendant.
 
They walked past staff and some fangirls. Somehow, Yoochun was squeezed between the girls. He tried his best to follow the attendant. Pushing through, one of his legs trapped as he fell on the floor; almost comically. 
 
"Oppa!!!" One of the fangirls called when Junsu walked in front of them. The securities managed to block them and helped Yoochun got up from his ridiculous position on the floor. He swore half of his face was red being slapped by the cold ceramic. 
 
Embarrassed, Yoochun could feel his cheeks heated even more. Before he could do much, he was dragged into a room. It took him a minute to realise it was actually Xia Junsu who pulled him.
 
"Yoochun-sshi, are you okay?" Junsu asked with his angelic worried voice as he wiped Yoochun's abused cheek with cold towel. They're actually inside Junsu's changing room. Yoochun could hear the fangirls' voice outside went silent; probably dragged by the securities.
 
"...I'm okay," Yoochun muttered as his eyes locked with the musical actor. Junsu finally let go of their connected hand and laughed his famous high pitch laugh shyly; brushing off his own embarrassment.
 
"I was surprise Yoochun-sshi was the one who won that ridiculous lucky draw," Junsu said," No offence but my manager, that rascal Kyuhyun, can get a little bit overboard with his crazy idea. I know many people are obsessed with my but underwear lucky draw is just---"
 
Junsu stopped as he blushed more. He had spoken his thought without thinking. Yoochun sensed it as he quickly changed the topic.
 
"Um, Junsu-sshi. Why do you know my name?" Yoochun asked, trying to be cool as his usual self, but his voice still trembled a little.
 
"I'm your biggest fan!" Junsu's sentence didn't make any sense on Yoochun's ears," I mean, I always love all the song you write and compose. Someday I hope we can work together. That's why I'm so happy when you turned out to be the one who won the special ticket instead some crazy fangirl. I mean, I can finally meet with you personally..."
 
Yoochun froze, it was like the sun had rose on the west. He had to be dreaming. Xia Junsu was saying he was Yoochun's biggest fan and was happy to meet Yoochun.
 
"That's why I'm sorry about the accident earlier. Sometime my fans go out of control," Junsu apologised softly.
 
"...No, it's okay. It's not your fault, Junsu-sshi," Yoochun said," I'm just glad I get the chance to meet you since I've always love your singing and truthfully, I've been dying to meet you too...My flatmate even calls me your delusional fanboy..."
 
Junsu's surprised face turned into a bright smile and it lit Yoochun's heart like a christmas tree. They ended up laughing at each other's silliness.
 
"You can me Junsu if you want to," Junsu finally spoke," Since we're in the same age and we're both each others' fan..."
 
"Then you can call me Yoochun, Junsu," Yoochun replied. Somehow, the situation turned out into something Yoochun never expected. 
 
Yoochun was beyond happy when they ended up having a collaboration for Junsu's next musical. Their relationship grew deeper and it wouldn't take much time for Junsu to bare his to his idol or Yoochun to touch his idolised-duckbutt. Yoochun did meet the love of his life.
 
-The End-