SNS War

YooSu Oneshot Universe

Title: SNS War
Author: userinfo.gif?v=17080?v=126.6kyouya3/kyouya-sama
Length: Oneshot
Pairing: YooSu
Rating: NC-17
Genre: Crack,
Summary: Inspired by Yoochun-Junsu being SNS- these few days...
 

 
SNS War



Chatroom (5 onlines):
DuckbuttLover: Kyaaa! Junsu-oppa’s friend just uploaded another photo of him! He looks so cute laying on that red picnic cloth!
TouchMyButt: Wait, I see another one! The one when he was at Busan!
YooSuXXX: I know, he’s sitting so close with his friend. I wonder will Yoochun-oppa get jealous…keke~
Fan_boy: Yaaa…They’re straight, wake up, fangirls…
YooSuXXX: Don’t ruin our fantasy…
Fan_boy: Don’t live in your fantasy...
YooSuXXX: Yaaa! Get lost!
Anon6002: Don’t fight, there’s new picture of Yoochun-oppa and Yoohwanie~
YooSuXXX: Wait, are YooSu having cold war or what?

Yoochun frowned at his computer’s screen, wondering if fans had supernatural energy to imagine things those were really happening in his life. Yes, he and Junsu were on bloody cold war and Yoochun wouldn’t yield. No way had he apologized first, it’s Junsu who started it. Sighing as he rested his back on his seat, Yoochun turned off his computer and headed to his bed.

Yoochun laid on his bed yawning. He couldn’t help but to think of the stupid reason they’re having cold war at the first place. Junsu wanted to top and Yoochun wouldn’t let him. He hated to admit he had grown too addicted to Junsu’s duckbutt too much. Besides, his man pride wouldn’t let Junsu top, yet.

With an earphone attached to his ear, he read his abandoned manga. He cursed when he realized it’s Junsu’s song playing on the playlist, it’s the new X Song Disco Funk Mix. He downloaded it without realizing it, damn, he just couldn’t help it; imagine Junsu’s y high pitch voice screaming as he got inside of him and then---Yoochun slapped himself to stop his crazy imagination.

It had been more than a week since Yoochun touched his Junsu and he was driving mad with hormone. He’s freaking 30 soon and he still acted like teenager in love with Junsu. Cursing, Yoochun threw his manga on the floor as he buried his face on his pillow, mentally and ually frustrated. He buried himself listening to Junsu’s Flower instrumental. Junsu was freaking genius and he knew it and he missed him so much.

Yoochun was too drowned in his distress, blinded by his pillow, deafened by his earphone to notice someone was entering his room. He swore he almost jumped and practically screamed when he felt someone touched his shoulder.

What he saw left him speechless. It was too much for his fried brain to process. Junsu was staring at him and his hair was done perfectly to one side, showing his masculine side that usually overshadowed with his cuteness. He was wearing a freaking suit.

“Chunnie, are you okay?” Junsu asked worriedly as he sat next to Yoochun.

“I…Wait, why are you here? How can you get here? Why are you wearing that and your hair---“ Yoochun couldn’t help to stormed out with all his questions, leaving Junsu chuckling softly.

“You gave me your key, remember? I just went to a friend’s party that’s why I’m all dressed up,” Junsu explained,” And the reason I’m here is because I ditched it.”

“Why?” Yoochun felt so stupid; he seriously needed to get hold of himself. Junsu was damn gorgeous and really handsome on that suit, it’s driving Yoochun nuts.

“Because I miss you, silly,” Junsu finally said,” I’m done with playing ‘I can hang out with my friend if you ignore me for not letting me top’.”

“…So you’ll let me top?” Yoochun asked as his eyes blinked in excitement.

“…Sure, for now,” Junsu smirked as he moved closer to Yoochun and kissed his lips softly,” Have you heard my new song?”

“…Yes,” Yoochun admitted as his breaths hitched when Junsu slipped his hand into Yoochun’s pants, touching the already harden . He pulled down the zipper and let it sprang free.

“I think of you when I sang it, all of you,” Junsu whispered in seductive voice as he got rid of his suit and shirt, exposing his skin to his drooling boyfriend,” I screamed your name when I touched the high note…”

“God-Su, stop teasing me…” Yoochun growled when Junsu took hold of his with his mouth. Jerking back, Yoochun closed his eyes enjoying the sweet explore of that warm and wet cavern. He knew he was close and it kind of embarrassed him to come too fast. Yet, he lost it when he looked down and saw Junsu smirked at him, him.

“I miss your taste, Chunnie,” Junsu said as he his lips. He pushed down Yoochun, who’s still too weak to move. He discarded Yoochun’s pant on the floor and took the shirt off. He did the same to his pants, leaving both of them .

Yoochun let Junsu kissed his neck and then played with his . He usually the one who did the but whatever, he wanted Junsu so badly and he would do anything for it. He Junsu’s half hardened whenever he had the chance as the other man moaned.

“Su, come here,” Yoochun pulled Junsu up as he kissed him, devouring his lips hungrily. Their body clashed as their tongue battled in sweet wet war. Air was the only thing that caused them to part away.

“Chunnie, don’t move okay?” Junsu said as he positioned himself on top of Yoochun’s already harden , again. He ed in one go as he closed his eyes. He could feel he was so full all of the sudden and the preparing he did on the car while he’s on the way didn’t help much.

“Su, God---You’re so tight,” Yoochun moaned when he was completely inside his lover. He could feel Junsu’s sensitive walls closed into him and it was driving him mad beyond reason. Yoochun waited until Junsu got used to his size before he started to move.

“Ahhh Chunnie…Yeah…There…Ahhhh…” Junsu moaned as precum leaked out from his . Yoochun it in the same rhythm as his . If there’s one good thing he was good at as musician, like Junsu was, it was rhythm. It doubled their pleasure on their oblivion.

“Su----You’re so---,” Yoochun cursed in his English accent and it made Junsu lost his breath. He loved Yoochun’s English so much, especially on bed. One of many reasons he tried to learn and polish his English. Maybe someday, he could tease Yoochun with it.

Rocking their hips faster and faster, Junsu could feel he was almost there. He could also feel Yoochun almost bursting inside of him. Grasping the bed sheet, Junsu screamed Yoochun’s name when he came as Yoochun filled him from inside.

Junsu felt so tired all of the sudden as he fell on top of Yoochun. Both of them caught their breath for few minutes before shifting into more comfortable position. Junsu let his head rested on Yoochun’s shoulder as he laid next to his boyfriend.

“So there’s no longer cold war?” Yoochun made sure as Junsu nodded.

“I’m sorry,” Junsu apologized,” I made both of us suffer for stupid reason…”

“No, I’m sorry, Junsu ah,” Yoochun apologized back,” I…I should have let you top. I mean, we’re equal and it’s normal to do so…But it just feel weird because I’m always the one who tops.”

“I did top!” Junsu suddenly spoke,” Just now…”

Yoochun was speechless as he could only laugh. He patted Junsu’s head and hugged him so close to his heart. Junsu pouted as he let Yoochun spoiled him.

“If that what you meant by top, I’ll let you do it anytime,” Yoochun smirked as Junsu blushed. Well, it’s different top than he wanted too but it made him realized how he loved Yoochun moved inside of him. But that didn’t mean he give up, someday, he would make Park Yoochun begged him to spread his leg.

-THE END-