Encounted for a split sec

Loved one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ahhhh Lisa-ah why are you torching me for?"

"eh Rosè I haven't even started why are you crying for"

"I don't know Lalisa" wiping her tears with her sleeve.

Lisa started to get ready as she heard a loud commotion in the kitchen.

"yah who ever you are my boss is not gonna be happy in fact I'm gonna call the police" Lisa running toward her phone and dialling 911.

"Lalisa it's me Jenni put down your phone I'm sorry I'm late"

"LATE!!! How about 4 hours late jenni, your shift started ages ago now you show up to work?"

"ill explain I was with baekhyun today" taking off her shoes and rubbing her feet.

"Rosè have you been talking to baekhyun lately? He said that you've been ignoring him all week?"

yeah I know it's really long but I need to sleep see you later??

"yeah okay bye chaeyoungie" as Lisa hugging rosè tightly

"yah say hello to jisoo I hope her break up with lay wasn't harsh"

"bye-bye" waving goodbye to her best friend. Rosè plugged her headphones in and listened to her favourite song(the song by Zion t) 

humming along to the beat she suddenly started to sing a mysterious boy was watching her sing.

"eh kookie why are you staring at her? Kookie answer me right now"

gosh this girl is really annoying she is so clingy I wish she was more like that one she looks shy and totally cute thinking to himself.

Rose reaching to the door 

"Ahh jisoo im going to bed goodn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter