Phasmophobia

Phobia (one shots)

"Yah! Jung Eunbi! Where are the bananas I asked you to buy?!" The lady in her 40s shouted out loud that it could be heard all over the house. Eunha annoyingly mess her hair and stood off her bed before going out of her room.

"Why can't you just buy it for yourself!?" Eunha whine as she took money out from her mom's pocket by herself. Her mom gave her a scary glare making Eunha pout.


While walking her way to the store, Eunha suddenly thought of doing some crazy idea such as teasing her mom. Instead of buying her mom's bananas at the nearest store, she decided to buy it somewhere far.

Inside the train, Eunha silently laugh like crazy as she imagined her mom groaning while waiting too long for her bananas to come.

"Serves you right, old Jung" just as she was still laughing silently, the train suddenly stopped. The lights turned off making Eunha panic.
"W-what's going on?!" Eunha tried to ask her seatmate on the train but to her own surprise, all of the people excluding her are gone in her sight. She started to hallucinate some scary looking beings and some possessed people. Eunha screamed.

She can't even dare to watch a whole horror movie since she's really afraid of ghost since she was just a kid.

Hands covered her both ears making Eunha look up. She saw a cute and innocent-looking girl helping her.

"Don't be afraid. I'm here. I'll take you out" Eunha nod, immediately trusting the person.  The girl grab Eunha's hand then they started to walk while finding a way out. Eunha started crying. She hates it. She hates it so much.
"Hey--" Eunha screamed when the girl spoke
"D-don't be afraid" the girl said

"Let's get out now. I can't take this anymore" Eunha said while crying.

"Wait for me, I'll try to open this door" the girl said. Eunha nod. The girl start breaking the door, but it takes time. While the girl is doing it, Eunha started to imagine more and more.

"Leave me alone. Leave me alone!" She shouted. The girl ignored her and just kept going on breaking the train's door.

Eunha tightly closed her eyes but it was no help at all, her hallunations keeps going either she open or close her eyes.

"Oh, please... make it quick!"

"I'm trying" the girl finally breaks the door open and lets Eunha go out first, but Eunha hallucinates a scary man grabbing her feet, preventing her from getting out.
"Come on" the girl grab Eunha's hand and drag her out. The girl pulled Eunha too hard making them both lose their balance. Eunha closed her eyes and waited for her body to hit the floor but before it does....

"Ma'am? Ma'am?" Eunha opened her eyes. She's sitting at her spot on the train and the lights are on. The atmosphere is not scary at all. She breaths in relief.

'It's just a dream' Eunha thought

"Ma'am?" Eunha looked beside her and was shocked when it's actually the girl in her dream.
"This is the last stop, ma'am" the girl which is the train attendant said.

"A-ah, yeah. I'm going now" Eunha stood up and headed her way to the exit, but before she goes out she looked into the attendant again
"May I know your name?" The attendant smiled

"Umji, ma'am. At your service" Umji politely bowed. Eunha smiled.

"Thanks" Umji smiled back at her. Then Eunha left the train. Eunha took a deep breath.
"Woo, such a bad nightmare. But atleast I have a cute savior" she giggled and continue walking til she realized something.

"Where am I?" She looked at the station board and her eyes wided
"Heck! I just passed by my real stop!" Eunha annoyingly mess her hair and finds another train that will take her back to her real destination.

--------------------

[Phasmophobia - fear of ghost]