Chapter 1: And They Met

I Just Love You

2011

Yoo Jin POV

Here I am at the hospital. Again.. I have a weak heart that's why I am a regular patient of different hospitals in different countries.

"Yoo Jin-sshi, its time for you to go to Dr. Choi." Nurse Izumi remind me.

"Nae! Arraso!" I said. I wear my eyeglasses and go to the Doctor's office.

"Yoo Jinnie, are you okay? How are you?" Dr. Choi asked and he touch my forehead to feel my body's temperature.

"Aiish! You don't need to do that!" I coo and I removed his hand on my forehead.

He returned to his chair and look at me as if I did something wrong.

"W-wae- waeyo?" I asked

"I heard you runaway from your room early this morning?"

"Nae! I just need to breath some fresh air." I said sarcastically.

"So, you just need some fresh air. But how come they found you on the seven feet height tree house? Do you really want to die early? Do you want to see your dad and you mom in sorrow knowing that you do some dangerous thing with your weak-state body? He said with his poker face

"Ani!"

"Then from now on, you will be grounded in your room. You can't go outside to get your freshed air. That's your punishment for breaking your promises to me." He said with his devilish smile.

"Dad!!" I whined

"Stop arguing with me Choi Yoo Jin! Go back your room and rest! Don't you ever try to escape. I will surely disowned and removed you to our family registry." He said while laughing like a evil person

Choi Seo Jin.. He's a doctor, a businessman, a former idol in South Korea, a business tycoon and a magnate. And sad to say, that idiot that loves to bully was my father. I'm my father's patient.

I returned to my hospital room. And here they are. My bodyguards.. Guarding my room's door. Aiish!

I get my phone and dialed my cousin's number.

"Yeoboseyo!" He said.

"Pyo Ji! I'm so bored! I want to go out but Dad forbid me to go outside of my room"

"Aigoo! Did you escaped again? Yoo Jinnie, you should rest well. So that you can go back to Korea as soon as possible."

"I miss you!" I said with my cracking voice. 

"Aissh! Don't act like you're really sad! It doesn't suit you at all." He said but his voice can't hide his sadness

"I miss Song Min too. The two of you! I really miss you a lot!" I said.

"Yoo Jinnie, let's talk about that later. Its about time for us to go to stage and perform. You know, its really important because its our last stage performance for this album." He said but his voice cracked

The next thing I heard was a hang tone.

Aiish! That bastard! Why is it hard for him to say that he miss me to?

Pyo Ji Hoon. My idiotic cousin. He is just days older than me. I seldom call him "Oppa" cause I think he doesn't deserved that title.

He debut as a boygroup idol a few weeks ago. What's the name of his group? I can't remember? I'll ask him again once I returned to Korea.

After that day, I woke up early to escape. I'm outside of my door when Nurse Izumi saw me.

"Yahh! Choi Yoo Jin. Don't move an inch." She warned

I just smiled at her and run as fast as I can.

She runs after me. While running away from her. I bumped into someone. I lost my eyeglasses.

Omo! Where is it?

"Are you okay?" A man asked

"Yeah. I just lost my eyeglasses."

"It's here." He sad and hand over my eyeglasses to me.

"Thank you so much!" I said and I wear my eyeglasses

A man with a bronze hair appeared in front of me. He has a shaves on both sides of his hair.

"Yah! Young lady! Stay where you are!" I hear nurse Izumi shouting.

"Thanks again." I said to that guy and I run again before Nurse Izumi catch me.

ZICO POV

I am here a Japan. I returned here last night to get some of my stuff on our old house here. But, unexpectedly, my asthma attacks so they brought me here at the hospital last night. I'm just lucky that our goodbye performance for our latest album was already finished last night.

"Yah! Are you okay now?" Taewoon hyung asked

Woo Tae Woon, my one and only older brother.

"Nae hyung."

"You should take more rest here at the hospital"

"Ani hyung. I want to be discharged this afternoon." I said

I wear my shoes and go outside to get some fresh air.

I was walking in the hospital's park when I someone bumped me.

A girl with a braided hair and she has a big eyeglasses.

She falls in to the ground so I helped her to stand up and find her eyeglasses.

After that, she suddenly disappears after saying a few words to me.

What a weirdo.

I continue walking. Then suddenly, I heard someone playing a good song on piano. Everyone in the park was listening to the sound from that piano. I try to find where that piano sounds are coming from. But I can't see anyone playing a piano.

I asked a nurse that was passing by.

"Excuse me, can I asked you something?"

"Yes, sir."

"Where does that piano sounds coming from?"

"Ah. There! In that room. The hospital owner's daughter, loves to play piano. She's a famous pianist in Hollywood." She said while pointing to a 1storey building near at the hospital's garden.

I go to that building. I peek at the window. I saw a beautiful girl playing the piano. She has a beautiful eyes, a red lips, a long and black hair, a pointed nose. But she has a pale complexion. She is happily playing her piano.

My hearts beats faster than usual while watching her playing her piano.

"Mwoya? What's this?" I said while touching my chest.

"Ji Ho-ah!" My brother calls

So, I panicked! My head hits on the glass window. The girl look at my way so I hide. She opened the window

"Who's there?" She asked

"Meow!" I make a sound of a cat.

"A cat. Annyeong cat! Don't hide. Let's play. I'm ao bored!" She said.

After a few minutes later, she closed the window but she did not continue her piano playing.

I wish to see her again.