one

beary lovely

"bear." hoseok said. 

"bear, pay attention to me." he repeated. jooheon sat in the seat in front of him, eyes never leaving the board in front of them. he knew what his boyfriend was calling him for, the answer was no. it would always be no if they were in school. 

"bear." hoseok said, stretching out the word and whining as he said it. 

"shin hoseok if you don't shut the up right now I won't hesitate to shove the chalk board and the white board up your at the same time, and it will hurt more because you don't like it up the ." 

"wow, you may be in the baking club but you sure are scary." 

"mhm. now turn to the board and pay attention. I'll go to your house after school." 

"yay." 

hoseok stared at the board happily for the next fifteen minutes of the class. 

 

 


"you have really cute dimples, and a blush the spreads to your ears. speaking of your ears, you like when people touch them, it relax's you. and then there's that one part in your back and you love when I rub your neck and your shoulders and you also have really nice lips and thighs. I really like your lips though. they're nice, and soft." 

"and you have a piercing." hoseok looked at his boyfriend, glaring at him. the boy in his lap shrugged, tuning around to look at his food. 

"here I am, trying to have a nice moment with you and explaining to you what I love about you and you have to mention my piercing." 

"you know I love your piercing even though I feel, on a personal level, it brings your tough cool guy scale down. what bad has a piercing?" 

"one that can take the pain." hoseok said, picking at a piece of popcorn chicken with his fork and putting it too jooheon's lips. 

opening his mouth, jooheon wrapped his lips around the plastic fork and biting into the most likely fake chicken nugget. 

"you guys are so cute. ah, young love." hyungwon said, smiling at the two. 

"shut up, won." putting his arms up in defense, hyungwon turned to minhyuk and wrapping his arms around his boyfriends neck and burying his face there too.

"remind me again why you got that piercing?" shownu said next to him, chuckling at his friend distressed face because nearly everyone bothered him for it. 

"let's not talk about it." 

"he likes when it's pulled. he has sensitive s." jooheon said, patting his chest and smiling at his boyfriend after he slapped his arm. 

the whole table broke out into laughter, continuing on with their lunch as they talked about different things, but not before jooheon confirmed to them that he wasn't lying. not one bit. 

he probably could have done it in a better way other than reaching under his shirt and tugging at the metal bar, causing wonho to release a low guttural moan. 

"okay, okay, no one needed to hear that." 

"his fault." 

"you shouldn't have gotten that piercing then." jooheon said, patting at wonho's chest before burrowing his head into his neck and wrapping his arms around the elder's torso. 

 

 


last class of the day was possibly the best. the two had class together, and on top of that, the teacher was stupid enough to let the students sit with whoever they wanted and let them sit wherever they wanted. 

jooheon was pulled down into wonho's lap, his boyfriend snuggling into him. 

"I love you bear." wonho whispered into his neck. 

"I love you too, baby."  jooheon mumbled into the silver and blue hair, patting his hair down with a soft hand. 

jooheon pecked his boyfriends forehead before getting off of his lap and sitting in the chair next to him. their chairs where close together, wonho's hand resting around jooheon's waist and jooheon resting his head on the elders chest. jooheon put his legs over wonho's, allowing him to put his notebook on his lap and easily write down the notes. 

"you still coming over after school? You don't have that stupid bakers club thing right? I'm really ." 

"no, I don't have the bakers club tonight. and don't call it stupid or else you'll be for the next month." 

"I mean, babe, you know I could always get someone else to fix the problem." 

when jooheon's eyes flashed up with a hurt look wonho knew he said something wrong. his boyfriend was confident, but every once in a while wonho would say something that was just a joke but it hurt jooheon. he hated when that happened. 

"oh baby, no, you know I don't mean it. come here." he said, grabbing the notebook and pencil and putting it on the desk before he pulled his boyfriend into his lap. 

he smoothed his hair down, holding his boyfriend and gliding a hand up and down his back. 

"you don't mean it right." 

"Of course not baby, you know I would never do that to you. I was just joking, bear, I promise."

— if you want I'll write it, just comment or smth lol, I'm just not completely sure if I should write it rn or not. it will take a couple days tho (or months knowing me) , and, if you can't tell, I wasn't sure how to end it oops.