Jaeyoon vs. Dawon

Are You My Love Or Fantasy?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hello all! Thanks for waiting! Sf9 has became my top favorite group I've been following them since dance or band!! Honeyst has debuted with Like you please check it out! <3

Updated: 5.23.17

Jaeyoon was waiting at a bus stop. As he usually does every morning to go to his college. He noticed a familiar face across from him and smiled the guy also smiled back.

Jaeyoon went back too looking at his phone when someone startled him. 

"Hey." He grinned.

_______

Inseong and Jaeyoon went to a normal family korean resturant. It had a very freindly and nice atmosphere to it lot of business seems like Inseong was a regular to it because their waiter immediety came to say hi. 

"Is this him?" He teased, Inseong sighed and shoved him away.

"Shut up Dawon, tell Rowoon i'm here would you?" He playfully shoo Dawon away and he went off to the kitchen then turned to Jaeyoon, "Rowoon is the owner of this restruant he's also one of the best chefs around!" He told Jaeyoon proudly.

Jaeyoon smiled, "Oh, I'll look forward to the dishes then!" 

"Oh you better! If you don't like them I'll hate you!" Dawon got slapped by Inseong.

"How can you say that? Want us to fire you?" 

"You can try—"' Inseong went to put Dawon in a headlock and Jaeyoon laughed.

"—What's going on?" A very tall guy came out of the kitchen with a towel Inseong and Dawon stopped what they were doing.

Now, Jaeyoon never ever gets stunned especially by a guy but looking at him... wow. He is so tall and good looking, he must get all the girls easily. He watched as Inseong went to greet him he couldn't help but to smile. He felt much better knowing that Inseong had such a cute fun side. Rowoon noticed Jayeoon for the first time he went over to greet him warmly.

"Hey! I'm Rowoon I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter