Friends! ♥

I love you but you love her..

"Yah! Yoon Jin-ah!" Ji Eun said as she approached me.

Lee Ji Eun is my kind, beautiful and rich best friend. All boys admires her because of her beauty and kindness. And I, I'm just the girl behind her beauty. I'm Choi Yoon Jin, her very loyal bestfriend. My appa and Ji Eun's appa are business partners that's why Ji Eun and I were like sisters.

"Oh, It's you. Mianhe. I didn't notice you." I said and I bowed.

"Yah! It's okay." she punched me lightly.

"Oh. Heh heh."

"Let's go to the cafeteria? Eat lunch with me. My treat!"

"Yah! Your treat again? No! This time, I will treat you. Order whatever you want."

"Ne."

Ji Eun and I went to the cafeteria. She ordered a bowl of ramen and 5 pieces of fish cakes. That's her favorite. And i? Well, actually I'm on diet. I just ordered a piece of rice cake. My favorite! 

While eating, Ji Eun saw a crowd of students near us. Yah! The hottest guys in our school. It's Nichkun Horvejkul, Hwang Chansung, Kim Junsu, Lee Junho, Ok Taecyeon and Jang Woo Young. I don't even know why thet are called hottest. All the girls shouts and giggle when they saw them.

"Yah! Yoon Jin! Nuna!" someone shouted from the crowd. Ah! It's my cousin. Lee Junho. My appa is the eldest brother of Junho's umma.

"I missed you, Nuna." he hugged me tightly.

"Yah! Get off!" I shouted him.

"UH~ Mianhe." he bowed. 
"oh, fishcakes.YUM!" Junho grabbed a fishcake in Ji Eun's plate.

"Yah! It's not yours! It's mine." Ji Eun said and gave him a punch.

"Yah! Stop the two of you!" I said and I slapped their hands.

"You look like a child Junho. If you want fishcakes, then buy some." I conntinued.

 Junho always acts like that. He's so childish. He's a senior now but he always call me NUNA. He's two-years older than me.

"Yah! Hyung, stop acting like you're a child. You're a senior now." Chansung said.

"Yah! Chansung is right. Junho, you must apologize to Ji Eun ah and Yoon Jin ah." Nichkun agreed.

"Mianhe Ji Eun. Mianhe Nuna." he bowed two times.

"It's okay." Ji Eun said.