1/3 Only Pretty Boys

Seunghyun's Moving Castle

 

---------

A castle walks across foggy hills smoking and crashing as it goes. 

Jiyong sits in his small room above the train tracks sewing hats. The black smoke floats by in a huff before disappearing into the sky. 
"Jiyong we just closed the shop, why don't you come out with us?" Chaerin says through the open door. 
Jiyong sighs "no I better finish this" he says holding up the hat he's been working on "you go on without me, and have some fun". 
"Suit yourself, come on girls" Chaerin yells to Mizy, Bom, and Dara. 
"Oh look! It's Seunghyun's castle" Mizy yelled running over to the window. Jiyong looked out at the hills watching the castle slowly disappear into the fog. 
"Awe he's gone!" Bom cried. "No he's just hiding in the clouds" Mizy snapped back. 
"Did you hear what happened to that girl from South heaven, I heard he ripped a girls heart out" Dara said smirking. "Now I'm to scared to go out!" Mizy cried, "don't worry I hear he only preys on pretty girls" Dara laughed.

Finishing his hat Jiyong left the shop. On his way out he stopped looking into the mirror on the wall, he smiled, turned his chin up then frowned. Jiyong was a normal 
looking boy he thought he was to plain with his brown hair and and dull clothes. 

Looking at his watch he quickly ran to the nearest trolley before jumping on just in time. With the war going on the streets where filled with soldiers along win eager women waving at their heroes. 

Jiyong hated the war, stupid he thought.
Quickly Jiyong ducked into an ally to get away from the crowd. The "ugh" he ran into something solid. 

"Hey looks like a little mouse lost its way", it was a solider, blonde, tall, and leering at him. "Oh no I'm not lost" Jiyong replied taking a step backwards. "This little mouse looks thirsty, maybe we should buy her a cup of tea". 
"No thank you my brother is expecting me" Jiyong said. 
"He's pretty cute for a mouse" the other solider said moving closer to Jiyong. 
"How old are you anyway do you live around here?" 

"Leave me alone!" Jiyong said raising his voice a little. 

"See your moustache scares all the girls" 

"So I think she's even cuter when she's scared" 

Jiyong was terrified until he felt a hand wrap around his shoulder. "There you are sweet heart, I was starting to get worried I was looking everywhere for you" the voice said. 
"Hey buddy we're working here" the first solider said voice agitated.

"Really? Look to me like the two you where just leaving" then the man waved his finger and the men stood up straight and walked away. 

"Don't hold it against, their really not all that bad" Jiyong looked up at the mystery man and shock overtook him, he was beautiful. Blonde hair, ocean blue eyes, sharp jaw line, he was everything Jiyong could want. 

"Where to? I'll be your this evening" Jiyong shivered, his voice, ruff as gravel and as sweet and smooth as honey. "Um I'm going to the bakery" Jiyong spluttered out. 

"Don't het alarmed but I'm being followed, let's go" he said as he took Jiyong's arm. 
As they walked Jiyong heard oozing coming from the walls, but he was to afraid to turn around. 
"Sorry looks like you're involved" he said. Jiyong gasped and clutched the mans arm tighter. In front of them black goo started falling from the walls into the form of humanoid creatures. 

"This way" the man said and whisked down another ally way picking up speed as he went. Jiyong's eyes widened when an arm wrapped around his waist and they jumped off the ground into the air. 

"Now straighten your legs and start walking". Jiyong by this point knew who this man was, he was Seunghyun, the wizard and heart stealer. But why was he with Jiyong? 

Seunghyun held onto Jiyong hands as they walked on air. "See not so hard". Jiyong could hear the smirk in his voice but he could careless he was in shock. 

They walked over the city square where hundreds of people were dancing. "Haha" Seunghyun laughed quickly. Leaning down he whispered "you're a natural" and Jiyong smiled. Before he knew it Jiyong was at the bakery and Seunghyun lowered him gently down a dazed Jiyong. 

"I'll make sure to draw them off but wait a bit before going back outside" Seunghyun said reluctantly dropping Jiyong's hand. 

"k" Jiyong signed, already smitten with this man. 

"That's my boy" Seunghyun smiled before he jumped back off the balcony the jacket that was on his shoulders lifting up like wings as we fell. Jiyong gasped and rushed to the bannister searching for him but he was gone. 

The tea shop was packed has usual. High class lady's and men of war all piled into one glorious room painted in colour hues of red, yellow, and blue. Jiyong's brother Youngbae was younger then him so when he wanted to leave the hat shop who was Jiyong to stop him.  

Jiyong was just leaving the balcony when Youngbae came rushing to him. 

"Jiyong" Youngbae said grabbing his hands. "Bae" Jiyong signed still in a dream like daze. 

"Jiyong what's going on someone told me you just floated down onto a balcony" 

"So that really did happen, it wasn't a dream" 

•••

"Wow it must have been a wizard then" Youngbae said leaning against the wooden boxes they were sitting on. 

"But he was so kind to me, he rescued me Bae" 

"Of course he did, he was trying to steal your heart, you are so lucky Ji if that wizard were Seunghyun he would have eaten it" 

"No he wouldn't, Seunghyun only does that to beautiful boys" 

"Don't give me that, you need to be careful out there even the Witch of the Waste is back on prowl. Are you even listening to me" Youngbae groaned. 

"What" 

"Ugh" Youngbae groaned.

••• 

"Well I'll be going now I just wanted to see how you were doing" Jiyong said. 

"Now Ji do you really want to spend the rest of your life in that hat shop?" 

"The shop was just so important to father, and I don't mind" 

"I don't care what father would have wanted it's your life Ji" 

"Bye Youngbae" 

••• 

All alone again Jiyong rides to the hat shop on the trolley. 

"I'm sorry but the shop is closed now mam, I swear I locked that door" 

"What a tacky shop" the women spoke "filled with tacky hats, but you by far are the tackest thing here" 

Jiyong huffed and walked over to the door holding it open "I'm afraid you have to leave now, the door is over here mam" 

"Standing up to the Witch of the Waste, that's plucky" 

"The Witch of the waste" Jiyong gasped. 

The witch smirked and opened her cloak enveloping Jiyong in it. 

"Now the best part about that spell is you can tell no one about it, my regards to Seunghyun" 

---------------

Cliff hanger, hope you enjoyed this update