Happily Ever After

Let Me Love You

His POV

I could say that I'm an observant person and introverted.
Uhm,I do have friends but not that many since I'm more comfortable alone with myself.
I have a great friend named Baekhyun but sadly he is in singing class.
While me,in drama class.

Okay,that's enough about me and let's get into the story.

"All right everyone! Gather up now" the instructor told everyone as they about to start."So,I already gave out the name list and the characters that you guys will be acting so keep practicing and all the best! The performance will be up on a few upcoming months so do your best" the instructor told them again and everyone groans.

Everyone stood up and getting ready for their places and start to memorize the lines to act it out."How lucky! You got to act as Rapunzel" someone said to her.She chuckled and said "Thank you".


She is pretty,gosh.The most beautiful princess that you ever dreamed of.
Her laugh,asdfghjkl my heart just stopped beating.
Okay,Park Chanyeol.Calm down.I sounded like a girl fangirling about her crush.
but hey,I'm in love and everyone is like that.It's normal.
We are stupid and silly for love.




"Rapunzel! Let down your hair!" She let down her long beautiful elegant hair from the window tower so that her prince could come up and save her.

The prince climbed up the tall tower by using the princess's long hair as a rope."Oh my! My prince is here!" She hugged him as he reached the top."My dear princess,we have no time now.We must hurry up and get away from here" the prince told the princess."Would you like to runaway with and we will live happily ever after?" the prince asked her."Yes" the princess nodded her head."I would love to" she exclaimed.

"and that's it! Cut! That's a wrap" the instructor told and everyone clapped their hands as they cheered happily.


Wow,he thought.I cringed so much that I nearly vomit.
Sobs,how I wish I was her prince.Sadly,I'm just a soldier.I want to hug her too.
I'm like ㅠㅠ
,just like ㅠㅠ.Uhm okay lol.

"Lunch time" the girls cheered and they laughed happily."Oh god,I'm so hungry" she said as she pat her empty stomach."Hey hurry up,let's take the curry bun before it finished!" her friend pulled her hand as they walked to the cafeteria.Curry bun,it was ordered from a famous Japanese restaurant and it was just so delicious.

They ran and ran to the bakery section where there was a huge crowd."Okay,you go to that side and I'll go to this side" her friend told her and pushed her lightly to the other side.This means war,curry bun war.She went to the side and head to the curry bun section.She saw the last bun but before she could reach it,there was a guy took it.Damn it,I nearly got it, she thought.

She walked back out with a sad face and waited for her friend."Hey! I got it! Where's yours?" her friend told her as she looked at her.She pouted and said "I nearly got it but a guy took it!" She whined and pulled her bestfriend's arm.Her bestfriend 'aww'-ed her and told her that they chould share it.She said its okay,she will eat the egg bun (the famous egg bread = gyeran bang in south korea) instead.

The very next day,


Her favourite drink is strawberry milk and I got her a curry bun but uhm- how am I gonna give it to her? First idea,put on her table and write a note saying that she loves strawberry milk and curry bun so I decide to give it to her.But hey,this way makes me sound like a creep.Okay,next idea,by giving it to her face to face.Asdfghjkl how? and what should I say?- someone accidentally hit me from the back and I flinched."Oh my god I'm so sorry!" someone said.Wait! That voice! I turned around to see and god-its her! Ah,is this fate? "Uhm no worries,its okay" I told her.She bowed and said sorry again."You're so small" I accidentally murmured.She blushed and said "I'm not short! You're just too tall" ,Park Chanyeol what are you doing? I pat her head "I'm sorry but your height makesyoulookcute oh and by the way! You did well yesterday during practice and I bought you food as a congratulation gift so enjoy!" I gave her the bun and strawberry milk and ran away before she could say anything.

Her POV

Was he rapping just now? He talks so fast that I couldn't get what was he saying."Woah~ I could see that you got yourself an admirer~" my best friend poked from the back."Tch what nonsense crap are you talking about? We're just friends" I told her."Are you both friends? Since when? Why you never told me before" my best friend whined at me.
Okay,gosh this is getting worst."Shh" I put a finger on and pulled her hand to go eat."Hey,wanna invite the giant to eat with us?" my best friend teased me.I looked at her and gave her 'are you serious' look.She laughed and said that the giant look lonely and his only friend is Baekhyun from singing class."Since when you know a lot about him? Woah" I back.She hit my arm lightly and told me that she knows everyone.



Its coming! The day is coming fast without I even realized it.Today is the day where all of us gonna decorate the stage for the drama show.I was sitting on a tall ladder,decorating the tower until.. One of the drama members drop a basket of fruits and slip and fell down until one of the fruits hits my ladder and yup,the ladder starts to shake and become unstable and I fell down.I screamed until I feel a hand catch me.
Phew,I nearly broke a leg.I opened my eyes to see my savior,and its Park Chanyeol."Are you okay?" he asked me and put me down.That was scary and my legs are shaky because of what happened just now.The girl that drop the basket came and said sorry to me and hugged me.

"Here,a bread pudding! Its yummy!" I look up and saw Chanyeol again."Oh,hey,uhm thank you" I told him as I took the bread."Thank you for saving me and you gave me food twice.How should I repay you?" I asked him."Nah,it was nothing.Uhm be my company instead and let's be friends?" He said shyly and looked down.I smiled and said "Aren't we friends already?".

Ever since then,we always hangout together whenever we meet and we will exchange food when during lunch.He bought wonderful yummy pastries and told that his mom had a restaurant with pastries.I'm in love.Uhm ((coughs)) I mean I'm in love with the pastries,not him.He told me that he would bring me to the reestaurant one day and I'm looking forward to it.

"So are you ready for the show soon?" He asked me about the Rapunzel drama show."I'm kinda nervous but excited at the same time" I told him as I munched on my bread."Kinda? You're gonna slay it.Trust me" He told me.I laughed when he said the word 'slay' and I said thanks."I've heard that you're gonna have a kiss scene and at the same time the show is on white day" he said.My cheeks turns crimson red when I heard that."It's just a peck and I don't have a crush on him okay" I told him.He chuckled and said "Well who knows,maybe he likes you and confess"."No no no he won't" I told him as I shake my head.



His POV

Today is Valentines Day asdfghjkl and I've made chocolates for her.I even asked my mom for help on how to make a chocolate.Okay,normally a girl make chocolate for a boy and not the other way round.I don't know what am I doing and what was I thinking.Whatever,I don't care,I hope she will like it and eat it.I've made some small choco hearts for her.I'm so nervous and what should I tell her? Uhm I like you? I love you? No no no Okay,I'm late for school.Bye.

Couples everywhere,skinship everywhere,chocolates everywhere.This is why I hate Valentines Day during school days.And I'm here single like pringles lmao.This is my chance for her to be my girlfriend.School like always,boring.School has ended which means ((gasps)) confession time.I've texted her that I want to meet her after schol and she said sure why not.I wonder what will she react.I'm gonna die.RIP Park Chanyeol.

Like always,our hangout place which is beside the big school field.I saw her and waved my hands.She ran to me and I saw she bought a small bag that filled with chocolates."Hey wassup" I said."Hi,I'm good.You?" she asked me."I'm good,good looking like always oh and by the way it seems that you have a lot of admirers" I told her.She laughed and shakes her head."Uhm yeah,a lot of boys came to me and confessed".
Ouch,my heart hurts."But sadly I didn't accept them.I feel bad though" she told me.Phew,I still have a chance."Why you didn't accept them?" I asked her and sat down on the grass under the tree.She sat down beside me and said "I barely know them and I'm still studying so yeah".I nodded my head."Uhm,hey here" I said and put the box of chocolates on her lap.She opened and gasped."Woah,did you make this? I didn't know your mom makes chocolate" she said.I facepalmed myself,Nevermind,nevermind."Yeah,enjoy" I told her.She gave me a medium box."What is this?" I asked her.She feed me the chocolate and told me "Its blueberry cheesecake,its my favourite so have a taste!".I opened the box and take the spoon to have a taste.Yum,it tastes delicious.



Today is the day where the drama show has finally started.She was busy because she is the princess,the main character.I just wished her good luck and all the best last night and she said thank you so much and hoped that everything will went well.Everything will totally went well because she herself is amazing and good at acting.

I could just sighed when their lips touch.I look away and ran to hide.

Her POV

Everyone clapped their hands and cheered.I'm so happy and glad that everyone seem to enjoy watching the show.We all did a group hug among the drama class students but we are missing one person which is him,Chanyeol.I wondered where did he went to.I asked everyone whether did they saw him but everyone didn't see him.I know the place where he could possibly went to.

Can you guys guess it? ;)

Yes correct! The school field.I walked to our favourtie spot and yup I saw him.I hugged him from the back and told him that it was finished and everyone seemed to like and enjoyed it.He just kept quiet.I pouted and said "Chanyeol-ah~ why aren't you there watching the show? I was looking for you everywhere but you weren't there".I got down and looked at him.He sighed."I can't watch it" he told me.I looked at him and asked why? He stood up and looked at me "I like you that's why! I can't watch it because I was jealous that's why I walk away".
Did he just said that he likes me? My heart gosh- its beating so fast.I stood up too and shout at him with frustration "I like you too! I was upset because you weren't there for me stupid!" We looked at each other and laughed."I gave you the chocolate because I like you but you didn't notice it" he told me.Oh crap.I was shocked but he could just laughed."I'm sorry I'm sorry!" I told him and he said its okay.

"Yah Park Chanyeol,you're so tall! Bend down a bit for me" I said.He bend his knees a bit.I tiptoed and pecks his lips.He gasped and I chuckled.I hugged him."I love you,my giant~" I smiled."I love you more my dwarf~" he said.I pouted and knock his head."Ouch! What was that for!" he said again."That's for leaving me just now and for calling me a dwarf!" I told him while laughing and ran away.He chased me and tickled me while we are walking to the hall.

"So just let me love you~" he said."I already did allow you to love me and I love you too" I winked at him and pecks his lips again.


Fin




Authors note ; FINALLY IT HAS FINISHED YAY HAHAHA LOL *coughs* I'm sorry.I'm on a holiday rn so I decide to do school homework and update this fanfic and I did! Hooray! Its 2AM right now in my country lmao idk what am I doing with my life right now.Am I weird? I usually write the storyline on a paper then transfer it here because I won't pay attention if I wrote it here first lol,how about you guys? I hope you liked this story! Tbh,I wrote this fanfic first and then the last dance but I decide to update the last dance bcs its for a oneshot contest.Please do support me and send me some love by reading it and comment! The Last Dance.You can also click the poster below to read the story.



 Please do upvote,suscribe and comment Let Me Love You! I would really appreciate it and it will literally made my day.Give me your opinions~ because I wanna improve my writing skills.That's all for today,Have a nice day and take care everyone.