Whether L.Joe The Playboy is In Love?

Please, Smile Again

 

Jiyeon enter her house. In there, her omma waiting her.

JY Omma : Oh, you has been arrived, dear.

JY : Ne~

JY Omma : How about your first day in your new school? Do you have a new friend?

JY : Still same. I’m alone. I don’t have a friend. And my first day is nothing special.

Jiyeon talking about it without any expression on her face. Her mother worried about her.

JY Omma : Jiyeon ah...*cut off by Jiyeon*

JY : Omma, I’m going to change my uniform first.

JY Omma : Ah, ne~

Jiyeon climbed the stairs to the second floor where her room is. Her omma look at her with worried expression.

This is her bed room

JY Omma : * I think she’s still can’t forget ByungHun. She’s still sad because she loss of him.* You must be suffering a lot, jiyeon ah. *sad face*

 

At JiYeon’s room

Jiyeon sitting on her bed which close the window. She’s staring the view and situation at the outside. The weather look so nice. Jiyeon look at the sky.

JY : *Oppa, do you see me? I’m missing you so much. Why you have to left me, oppa? Wae? If you still alive, maybe we’re a happy couple and i’ll not suffering like now.*

The tears falling down to her cheeks. The tears making her eyes really wet.

JY : *Oppa, do you know? Today I met a young man has a similar face with you, oppa. But, he’s so annoying. I don’t like him. Oppa, don’t worry. Even he has a similar face like you, but my heart just for you, oppa. And never change.*

She’s look at the sky a few minutes. After that, she’s stood up from the bed and going to her wardrobe to change her uniform. She’s pick a t-shirt and a short pants and be ready to change it. After changed her uniform, she’s hanging her uniform on hangers and be ready to take a rest. She’s laying down in her soft bed and look at her finger. She still wearing a ring which byunghun gave it to her on her ring finger. Then, she’s closing her eyes and sleeping.

 

At L.Joe’s house

This is L.Joe’s house

All of teen top’s member gathering at L.Joe’s house. They’re playing the games and eating some snacks. Meanwhile, L.Joe just keep silent. He keep thinking about JiYeon.

LJ : *Why her wrist there are some scars? Seems that scars from knife. Did she was tried to killing her self? But, why she tried to hurting her self? I’ve to found out the truth.. i’ve to know what happened with her. I don’t know, but I’m so serious about her.*

Niel : Hyung, why you keep silent? What are you thinking?

Niel success makes L.Joe gasped.

LJ : I’m not thinking anything..

CJ : Don’t lying to us. *playing playstation 3 with CAP*

LJ : Okay...okay. i thought i can’t hiding it from you guys. I’m thinking about Jiyeon.

ChangJo : Woah, hyung. Is she your new target?

LJ : *hit changjo’s head* It’s not like that, pabo. I’m just...just interest to her.

CJ : What? Are you sure? You just know about her today.

LJ : I think, she’s different. You know, she’s ignore me, L.Joe. every girl can’t resist my wink. But, she can. She just ignore me and didn’t want to talked with me.

All of teen top’s member shocked and then laughing him.

LJ : Ya, stop it. *annoying*

Ricky : Hyung, maybe God give you punishment because you just playing with some girls and breaking their heart. Ah, I should thanks to God because give you this trouble, so you can aware hahaha.

The other members laughing him because Ricky’s comment.

CAP : But, I agree with L.Joe. I think she’s amazing girl. This is the first time a girl ignore L.Joe. wow.

LJ : And you know, i saw some scars on her wrist. Seems that scars from knife. I guess, she has ever tried to killed her self.

When they’re heard it, they’re stop their activities and gaze L.Joe with shock expression.

ChangJo : Re..Really, hyung?

LJ : Ne~ I wanna to know what happened to her. I can see her sadness face. But, i don’t know why she’s sad. I’m so curious why she’s sad and be a cold like now. Even, she’s never smile.

CJ : Woah, seems you really care about her. Hmm...our casanova seems fallin in love. *giggles*

LJ : A..a..aniya.

CAP : The more you’re not admit it, the more you showing you has been fallen to her. *chuckles*

Niel, Ricky, Changjo, CJ : how beautiful when falling in love, the playboy finally got rock because it has broken the hearts of many girls, now trapped in a tempestuous romance.*singing*

LJ : Shut up. You guys so annoying. *throw some sofa cushions to them*

They’re chuckles.

LJ : *I have a plan to her.* *smirked*

 

At Jiyeon’s House

Jiyeon wake up from her sleep. She’s open her eyes and staring at the roof.

JY : Why I couln’t dreaming about you, oppa. Bogoshippeo.

JY Omma : jiyeon ah, wake up. It’s time to dinner.

Jiyeon’s Omma called her from the kitchen, at the downstairs. Jiyeon still can heard her voice, even though she’s in her room.

JY : Ne, omma. I’ll go down soon.

Jiyeon get out from her room and going to dining table.

This is their dining table and kitchen.

 

The dining table has been full of foods. Jiyeon sitting and be ready to eating the foods.

JY Omma : jiyeon ah, please. Don’t make your selfsuffering. Forget all about byunghun. He’s gone.

JY : I know. But, it’s difficult to forget him, omma. It’s make me hurt so much, omma. *the tears falling to her cheeks*

JY Omma : If you still remember about him, you’ll get more suffer a lot. Please, jiyeon ah. Omma can’t see my beloved daughter suffering like this. Please, forget about him and find another guy and continue your life. For omma sake, please do it.

JY : Mianhae, omma. I made you worried me. I promise I’ll try my best to forget him. But, not now omma.

JY Omma : When?

JY : If i was ready to forget him, omma.

JY Omma : You promise me?

JY : Ne, I promise to you. *even though i’m not sure I can forget him or not.*

JY Omma : *wipe Jiyeon’s tears with her thumbs* *smile* Okay, don’t crying again. Let’s eat now.

JY : Ne~

20 minutes later, they has been finished eating. Jiyeon back to her room. She’s approached her dressing table.

This is her dressing table.

She’s taking a picture of her with byunghun. Byunghun’s hand around her shoulder and jiyeon’s finger with “v” style. They’re smiling widely. She’s staring the picture with teary eyes.

JY : Oppa, can i forget you and start a new life? *sobs* I’ll taking you to the school. So that, i can become more excited about to go to school. Jiyeon put it in her bag. She’s going to her desk and begin to study. After a few hours, she has been finished study. Then she’s decided to take a bath.

JY : I’m forgot. I haven’t to take a bath.

She’s going to her bath room.

This is her bath room.

A few minutes later, she’s get out from the bath room with wet hairs and wearing her pijama. She’s drying her wet hairs with hair dryer. Then, she’s combing her hairs. After that, she’s walking to the window. She’s staring at the sky. How beautiful the sky at night, star studded and filled with moonlight.

JY : Omo, the sky look so beautiful tonight. It would be nice if I see this beautiful view with you, oppa. *yawn* I’ve to sleep now. Good night, oppa.

Jiyeon go to her bed and close her eyes.

 

Tomorrow morning

Like usual, JiYeon’s omma shout out from downstairs to wake up Jiyeon. jiyeon open her eyes. Then, she’s getting ready to take a bath. A few minutes later, she’s wearing her uniform. She’s drying her wet hairs and combed her hairs. She’s never put some makeup on her beautiful face since byunghun’s dead. Even, she doesn’t put some make up, she still have a natural beauty. Now, she’s eating her breakfast at the dining table. A few minutes later, she’s get ready to go to school.

JY : Omma, I’m going to school now.

JY Omma : Ne~ be careful.

Jiyeon open the door to get out. But, her step stop when she saw a guy in front of her house. She’s very shock when she saw him.

JY : Why are you here?

?? : *smile*


Sorry, if this chapter seems boring.Please read my other fanfics with tittles “MY PRINCE OR HIM???”, “SHE’S MINE”, “THIS IS MY PAST LIVE OR MY FUTURE LIVE?”, “MY TEACHER IS MY BOYFRIEND”. PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE IF YOU LIKE IT. Gomawo~