Final

My Brother's Boyfriend

This is a Markjae fic for all those Markjae shippers like me who are deprived of Markjae fanfictions. I really hope you enjoy this story!

The doorbell ringing brings Mark to throw open the front door, his heart stopping for a second when he realizes who's standing there.

"Youngjae?" He asks, his heart starting to beat like crazy.

"Hey Mark-hyung," the brunette greeted, his dazzling smile successfully taking Mark's breath away. Scratch that, everything about the boy standing in front of him managed to make Mark swoon and have to search for his breath multiple times almost every day of his life.

Mark was far too gone for his attraction to Choi Youngjae to just be considered a simple crush. Oh no, it was more than that. He was in love with the boy.

"Is Kyle here?"

That one name that slipped off of his tongue managed to break Mark out of his trance, and reality decided to hit Mark in the balls. Youngjae wasn't here to go on a date with him, and he most definitely wasn't here to lay down together and cuddle. He was here for his brother, Kyle. Because yes, his older brother had beat him to confessing his undying love for Youngjae, and now he had to watch as the one he was smitten for dates his older brother.

"Right... I'll go and call him down for you. You can come in and chill while you wait." He gestured for the boy to come inside, which he happily obliged and sat his, as Mark would say, "fine " down on the love seat.

Being not so in a rush to tell his brother that the love of his life was waiting for him to go on a date, he slowly trudged up the stairs. Once he reached the end of the hall, he stood just outside the guy's room, his hand twisting the doorknob without knocking. Boy, did he get a surprise.

"Oh !" His brother, Kyle, had yelped in surprise when Mark had opened the bedroom door, revealing the older male noticeably under the sheets, along with an unknown female who just stared back at Mark with wide eyes.

"M-Mark?! What are you doing here?" Kyle nervously questioned, clutching the sheets against both of their bodies.

It took a while of Mark trying to process what was happening before he could finally find some words to say. I mean, what was he supposed to say when he just walked in on his brother, who just so happened to be in a relationship with the boy he was in love with, having with some bimbo in the middle of the day?

"First of all, I live here," Mark stated matter of factly. "Second, if you're gonna have behind someone's back in daylight with a house that's obviously not empty, lock the ing door." His words were said with venom heavily laced in them, making the two other occupants in the room flinch at the harshness.

"It's not what it looks like--"

"Save your sorry excuses for someone who's dumb enough to believe them," Mark said with an edge to his usually clam voice. He then looked at the mystery girl that was clutching his brother's sheets.

"You. Window. Now." Without any complaints, the girl quickly got dressed and made a shaky attempt to exit through the window.

"Dude, you can't just make a lady leave through a window. We're on the second floor!" At his brother's outburst, he rolled his eyes and stomped over to him.

"Listen here, you piece of ," Mark growled, not caring one bit that the male in front of his was older than him.

"Youngjae is here, and he's waiting downstairs for you, so that you two can go on a date. He's so hyped to go out with you, and I'm not about to let that smile get wiped off of his cute face after finding out that his boyfriend is cheating on him. And I especially don't want to see him cry after this."

"W-Wait, Youngjae's here?"

"Yes. So you better clean the up and take that angel out on the best dates he's ever had, because I swear to god, it'll be your last date before I expose the out of you." Now, Mark wasn't one to get that angry, but when it involved his ty brother and an act like this when he was dating an actual angel, he had every right to be angry.

"No! Please don't tell him about this! He'll hate me and break up with me!" His brother's pleas made him scoff.

"Well what did you expect when you decided to go behind his back and some girl?"

"He'll cry if you tell him."

That one sentence stopped Mark's train of thoughts. He already knew that breaking the news to the boy would break his heart and make waterfalls fall from his pretty brown eyes, but imagining it made his heart ache. He then glared at his brother, wondering if he knew about his apparent love for the younger. It was like he knew that Mark would have a hard time trying to tell him, but he would chicken out in attempt to not see Youngjae cry.

"He's waiting downstairs," Mark had muttered before quietly leaving the stuffy room and entering his own.

The rest of the day, while Kyle was probably enjoying the day with Youngjae, Mark had been left with a crisis in his mind and a debate of whether he should tell Youngjae or not. He knew that the obvious answer was to go through with it, but he just didn't want to see how he would react. He didn't want to see big salty tears run down Youngjae's face or hear the sobs that were likely going to come out of him.

He just wanted his sunshine to stay happy.

• • •

It's been a week since the incident had occurred, and the truth was still bugging Mark. He hadn't told Youngjae that he was being cheated on, even though he knew he should've. He just couldn't bring himself to do it whenever Youngjae shot that stunning smile at him. What's even worse is that he knows that his brother was still "secretly" meeting with the girl from before, and it honestly pissed him off so much. He wanted to do something, anything, but he didn't.

Everything was such a mess.

It was only then, a week after everything had happened, did the after effect of the incident decide to come up.

It was late one evening, and everyone in the Tuan household was out, except for Mark, who was watching some classic comedy movie on Netflix. The sound of the doorbell confused him, for he hadn't invited any of his... interesting friends over.

When he opened the door, he was slightly surprised and a little worried to find a very intoxicated Youngjae, whose intoxication could be clearly seen in his swaying movements and his slurred speech. Not to mention, he smelled just like those sweet alcoholic drinks that he enjoyed very much.

"Youngjae, what are you doing here?" Mark had asked, though he really wasn't complaining. He jumped to grab the boy's body when he failed to elicit a response from the male and instead got an almost fallen over boy on his doorstep.

He decided it was best to bring the boy inside, so he settled him down on the couch and moved to grab him a glass of water. When he came back, he almost dropped the liquid when the younger had latched his arms around Mark's neck.

"Why are you so attractive...?" Youngjae asked him, eyes slightly hooded, his mouth centimeters away from the latter's ears. The breath that touched the sensitive skin cause Mark to shiver pull back slightly.

He took one look at the boy before him, him having to take an intake of breath at the mere sight of him. God, drunk Youngjae was definitely something Mark was loving.

He was too busy staring at the pretty boy on his couch to notice that Youngjae had latched his arms around his neck again and began to lean in closer to his face. It was only when Youngjae's lips were brushing against Mark's did he finally realize what was happening.

He had begrudgingly pulled away from the younger and created a little distance between them. His cheeks were now just as flushed as Youngjae's, and he could've sworn he felt his pants get tighter.

"What's wrong, hyung?" Youngjae had taken Mark's slim face into his palms and forced him to look at him. "Don't you want to play with me?"

Such an innocent phrase, yet also such an arousing one, especially coming Youngjae. Mark had made the rookie mistake of looking back at him and observing his whole body. One look at his exposed collar bone was already enough to make him even more aroused, and Mark had never known that he had a thing for them until now.

He definitely thought that he had died and was sent to heaven when he finally realized that Youngjae had pressed their lips together. His lips were so damn soft, and his gentle movements sent Mark soaring. He doesn't know why or how any of this was happening, but all he knows is that the kiss they were sharing was much better than he had ever imagined it to be.

He soon found himself craving more, so he bravely swiped his tongue across the younger's plump lip.  It was no surprise that he was let in as easily as he was, and he wasted no time in exploring the cavern he's been waiting to enter for a while now. He explored the unknown territory, and I swear to you, he explored every single inch of the boy's mouth.

Once he was done exploring, Mark had taken a giant leap forward when he decided to take Youngjae's warm tongue and gently on it, eliciting a very y moan from the younger. The moan itself had done wonders to Mark's state of mind, and he too had created that wonderful sound when Youngjae tangled his fingers into Mark's blonde hair, it being tugged every now and then.

After pulling away from each other, they let their foreheads lean against one another. The heavy make out session had left both males out of breath and panting heavily, and Youngjae was now somehow sitting on Mark's lap.

A warm hand sliding up Mark's shirt seemed to be his wake up call, and he seemed to realize the situation that he had gotten himself into. He slowly took Youngjae off of his lap and scooted further away from him, leaving the latter confused.

"I'm so s-sorry! I shouldn't have kissed you!" Mark panicked, his senses starting to kick in.

"I just crossed a line that should've never been crossed. I'm such an idiot. I'm so dead! What am I gonna tell--"

His rambling was cut off by Youngjae's lips once more, although this time, it was only a short, sweet kiss that was meant for shutting Mark up.

"You love me, don't you?" The question caught him off guard, for he was sure that Youngjae didn't know about Mark's feelings for him, or at least he shouldn't have. Then, he remembered that the younger was heavily drunk. These thoughts led him to believe that maybe Youngjae thought that the one he was kissing wasn't Mark. Although it seemed a little heartbreaking on Mark's part, he knew that him and his brother could be easily mistaken for the other, especially if the person were drunk as .

Mark hesitated. He knew for a fact that the intoxicated boy in front of him wasn't talking to who he thought he was talking to, but the way his lust filled eyes were looking at him were just so captivating. Mark then glanced down at his flushed cheeks, then to the cute little mole that rested just beneath his right eye, and finally to his pretty pink lips. Mark had to catch his breath whenever he looked at Youngjae, because damn, everything about this boy was just so beautiful.

Without even thinking about the consequences of what could come out of everything, he let out a shaky breath and pulled the boy closer to him. "I do."

Soon enough, clothes had been shed and tongues were now clashing with each other. There was barely any time to breath, and the room had gotten humid with all the body heat being emitted from the two males.

Mark's hands roamed all over Youngjae's flushed skin, not a spot left untouched. Each one of his touches sent the younger into a frenzy of noises that turned Mark on even more than he already was. They were sounds that he could never have imagined would be made because of him.

"You're so beautiful," Mark had whispered against Youngjae's swollen lips. He had him pinned under him in his bed, his body on full display for his hungry eyes. Mark took his time just admiring the angel below him. He loved everything about him, more so in that moment than ever before. From the way his sweat slicked skin looked under the moonlight, to the purple love marks scattered across his neck and chest, to his pretty swollen lips, to his disheveled locks, and even to those ing captivating half-lidded eyes that were just begging him to make love to him.

And make love to him he did.

• • •

When Mark had woken up the next morning, he was relieved to know that the events of last night weren't just some sick dream he had had of having with Youngjae. It had all truly happened, and the boy cuddled into his chest was proof of that.

"I found out, hyung," Youngjae's soft voice had startled the male, who had been running his fingers through the other's hair until now. Mark stayed silent and waited for him to elaborate.

"I found out that he was cheating," he continued. "When I confronted him about it, he said he never really loved me." He had paused to take a breath, and Mark had pulled him closer to his body.

"I cried and cried, but all he did was keep begging to be forgiven, but I didn't forgive him. Then, he told me about this wonderful guy that he knew really loves me, the same guy that made him ask me out in the first place, so that he could finally have something this wonderful guy didn't have."

"He even went as far as to say that I never really loved him either, because he always caught me staring at this guy." Youngjae giggled against Mark's bare chest, and Mark's cheeks were probably already flaring up.

"After a while of trying to calm me down, we sat down together, and he told me about all the times he had caught me paying more attention to this guy than him. He claims that he had seen just how much I really loved the guy from the way I would look at him, something that I didn't know until he made me realize it."

Mark's heart began to go at that irregular beat that came whenever he would be near Youngjae. He was also staring down at him as if he was the most interesting thing in the world, which to him, was the actual truth.

"Do you want to know what his name is?" Youngjae had asked, his bright smile plastered on his face as he looked up at Mark's beet red face. From the close proximity of their bodies, Mark was sure that he could feel the way Youngjae's heart started racing in his chest, and the two have never looked at each other with as much love as they were showing now.

"He told me his name was Mark Tuan."