Thank you gravity

Sweeter than Ice Cream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Phone rings* Tzuyu wakes up.

Tzuyu: “Yeoboseo? (Hello?)”

Dahyun: “Tzuyu-yah, wake up! Don’t forget to bring my favorite yuri (girlxgirl) manhwa (manga).”

Tzuyu: “Arraseo, Dahyunie.”

Tzuyu picks up the manhwa on her bedside table and puts it on her bag. Then Tzuyu took a bath and get ready for school.  

She got on the bus and sat down on the vacant seat. The bus starts to get full. There’s a lot of people standing up. She looked around then put her earphones and listen to some music not being bothered by the numerous people surrounding her.

Then the bus suddenly stops. The driver was trying to avoid the cat crossing the street.

A girl unexpectedly landed on the lap of Tzuyu. The girl’s books fell on the floor.

Tzuyu stared blankly at the blonde girl (as expected of Chou Tzuyu- the girl with no emotions). She was shocked and surprised inside though. The world stopped for her.

Sana: “Aigoo, Mianhae (sorry).” She stood up and gather her books. Tzuyu helped her.

Tzuyu was stunned by the girl. On her mind, “She’s pretty but clumsy kekeke.” She blushed.

Tzuyu stood up and pointed at her seat, smiling. “Please.” She felt sorry for the girl and felt dugeun dugeun (heart beats) too. This is the first time she felt this kind of emotion. Normally, she doesn’t care and is not affected by other people.

Sana: “Jinjja? (Really?), kamsahamnida (thank you)! J”

The bus arrives at Hanlim M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter