A Real Family

Bond Of The Elements

A week later Yeri woke up, no one else but her and Seulgi were in the room. Being squished by Seulgi’s hug there was no way that she would of been able to get up without waking her. As soon as Seulgi got up to see who woke her, her sleepy expression vanished. “Yeri Oh my god your ok!”after giving her a hug Seulgi noticed that Yeri wanted to get out of the room, she complied. “Everyone else is outside I’ll help you.” As soon as they walked out the room she was hugged from all sides, getting multiple questions at once. “Alright girls give her space, Taeyeon needs to explain what happened to her now, Ill give the rest of you some breakfast.” Their uncle Leeteuk said.

Yeri was beyond confused but she let Taeyeon take her from Seulgi and into the living room. The other girls went to the kitchen until Wendy spoke up. “Hey Uncle, Who are these people?” The rest turned around to see Wendy looking at a few picture frames. “Ah,” Said Leetuek. “Those are your grandparents, Stephanie, Lina, Sunday, Dana, Bada, Eugene and Shoo are your grandmothers, while these boys Eric, Andy, MinWoo, JunJin, Dongwan, Jungmo, and Hyesung are your grandfathers.” “How Big is our family? Who’s from who?” “Uhhh Thats a story for another day Joy, lets eat breakfast” Interrupted Leetuek.

They went into the kitchen and sat down while Leeteuk served each of them Sausage and eggs. I while later Taeyeon entered with Yeri who appeared shocked and unresponsive, Taeyeon placed her in the seat besides Wendy and Irene and gave her breakfast, which immediately woke her from her state. The girls felt like a real family which they have not had in years.

_____

Since SM groups are like a family, I decided to stay in the company, but I really had to look up some names, and doing so I actually have never known that SHINWHA left and changed companies, but who cares I remember them being in SM and this is my Fanfic, :) I actually don't remember much of The Grace but the numbers didn't add up with just S.E.S. Plus TRAX Jungmo to make 7 each. Speaking of, this is very old, but fun fact, A year or two ago I actually went online and bought S.E.S's album because I fell in love with their song "Dreams Come True" though now I kind of wish I bought "Be Natural" as well(im sure you reveluv's know why :D), but If anyone hasn't heard it yet(which you all probably have but anyway) its a great song. 

Enjoy